Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    That's probably why 13 yr-olds aren't allowed to get married...

So far as the moral of the story-- be honest. Lying is what got her pinched; not the phone.
    While that wasn't really the point, just change the 13 to 16 then, the statement still applies.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    I'd say not, heck, i couldn't of predicted when i was 13 that at 21 i'd be Vegan, and i'd known myself pretty damn well for 13 years! How you would expect someone to know who they are going to be, never mind their partner, in 10, 20, 30 years time etc is beyond me. But anyways this is a discussion that can kinda go nowhere.

Being a vegan isn't a core value and you know it. A person can be a good person with or without steak. I person can't be a good person with or without cheating.

And you're nuts, Nothing better than a delicious steak.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Being a vegan isn't a core value and you know it. A person can be a good person with or without steak. I person can't be a good person with or without cheating.

And you're nuts, Nothing better than a delicious steak.
    i disagree, such is life.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Parents are also able to lock the system 'on' via parental controls to make sure their son/daughter really is staying at Mikes for the night and not sneaking off to Savannahs for some woo-hoo.
    Um... unless the son/daughter thinks about it a second and lets Mike "borrow" their iphone for the night. Just send text responses, and you've gotten around it completely. This is the problem of these sorts of items, they give the illusion of security, and thus degrade actual parenting skills. "Oh look, he's still at Mike's." and the parent stops thinking.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

While that wasn't really the point, just change the 13 to 16 then, the statement still applies.
    Well the persons in the OP weren't 16, so that's not really the point either. As to my point, re: the moral of the story-- my statement still applies as well.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Um... unless the son/daughter thinks about it a second and lets Mike "borrow" their iphone for the night. Just send text responses, and you've gotten around it completely. This is the problem of these sorts of items, they give the illusion of security, and thus degrade actual parenting skills. "Oh look, he's still at Mike's." and the parent stops thinking.
    All i'll say on the matter is if i left my phone unprotected with one of my mates i wouldn't like to imagine what texts my parents would be getting, never mind random contacts in my phonebook.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

All i'll say on the matter is if i left my phone unprotected with one of my mates i wouldn't like to imagine what texts my parents would be getting, never mind random contacts in my phonebook.
    You might want to reconsider who you pal around with then. My mates know better than to fuck with my family, even in jest; out of mutual respect, I extend to them the same courtesy. Now a picture of monkeybrains shows up on my phone as wallpaper; that's to be expected if I'm slippin'
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'd say not, heck, i couldn't of predicted when i was 13 that at 21 i'd be Vegan, and i'd known myself pretty damn well for 13 years! How you would expect someone to know who they are going to be, never mind their partner, in 10, 20, 30 years time etc is beyond me. But anyways this is a discussion that can kinda go nowhere.
    I don't know....the vegan part wasn't that hard to predict.....looking at your picture you don't strike me as someone who's been that conversant with protien for quite some time.....

(wft...spellchecker doesn't know enough about the word "protein" to offer suggestions?.....is it a vegan spellchecker?).......
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    Much like this post right here... Don't like it Don't post in the thread... See how that works??????

Talk about waste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll post where and when I want, fuckwit. We clear?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I don't know....the vegan part wasn't that hard to predict.....looking at your picture you don't strike me as someone who's been that conversant with protien for quite some time.....

(wft...spellchecker doesn't know enough about the word "protein" to offer suggestions?.....is it a vegan spellchecker?).......
    Naw man, Peas, Brazil nuts, lentils, spinach, beans, corn, potatoes, broccoli etc are all packed with protein, i gets (and have always got) plenty ^,^

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Naw man, Peas, Brazil nuts, lentils, spinach, beans, corn, potatoes, broccoli etc are all packed with protein, i gets (and have always got) plenty ^,^
    Ghey.

"Brazil nuts"? Didn't you mean "nigger toes", funny man?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post

I'm guessing his arteries paint a pretty picture.

"protein" corrected on mine

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I'll post where and when I want, fuckwit. We clear?
    Oh Internet tough guy.. Piss off you fucking hack!!!!!!!!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    Oh Internet tough guy.. Piss off you fucking hack!!!!!!!!!
    Really .. I'll tell you the same thing I told that fuckwit I responded to that you felt obliged to interject on behalf of ...

Ask the ones that know me. I'm not an internet anything and if you want to run your suck in my face, you better bring the fucking Army with you. Not that they would do you any good, but they might make you feel like a man.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Really .. I'll tell you the same thing I told that fuckwit I responded to that you felt obliged to interject on behalf of ...

Ask the ones that know me. I'm not an internet anything and if you want to run your suck in my face, you better bring the fucking Army with you. Not that they would do you any good, but they might make you feel like a man.
    Hey your mom just called she said quit getting cheetoes all over the keyboard and stop jerking off all over the place....... tough guy.... ppfffftttttt
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain