Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Then put me on ignore and you never will, simple (:
    Moderators don't put mental patients on ignore.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Moderators don't put mental patients on ignore.
    Indeed, well, at the very least stop replying to my posts, that would make you much less likey to be hearing from me.

I'm just trying to help, since you said you'd rather not hear from me...
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Indeed, well, at the very least stop replying to my posts, that would make you much less likey to be hearing from me.

I'm just trying to help, since you said you'd rather not hear from me...
    Quit posting your drivel and I'll have nothing to reply to. Ummm ... did you mispell a word, douchebag?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I'm still trying to figure out why Noir is making racial jokes
    Seriously whats up with that?
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quit posting your drivel and I'll have nothing to reply to. Ummm ... did you mispell a word, douchebag?
    Pffff, you sound like a filthy liberal, offloading the responsibility onto me. If YOU don't want to hear from me then YOU should do something about it, not ME. its called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

Personally - I like reading your posts, yes they are often random personal jibs, and i wish you were a little more light-hearted, but at the end of the day that wouldn't be you, and i like you as you. However, if i did not like you as you, then it would be my responsibility to ignore/not reply to you. Simple really (:
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    I'm still trying to find out why Noir is making racial jokes?
    Seriously whats up with that?
    I thought it was funny lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I thought it was funny lol
    Ah,
    Ok
    Don't eat the poor animals, but laugh it up with racially bigoted slave jokes about black people.

At least we know what we're dealing with here.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Pffff, you sound like a filthy liberal, offloading the responsibility onto me. If YOU don't want to hear from me then YOU should do something about it, not ME. its called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

Personally - I like reading your posts, yes they are often random personal jibs, and i wish you were a little more light-hearted, but at the end of the day that wouldn't be you, and i like you as you. However, if i did not like you as you, then it would be my responsibility to ignore/not reply to you. Simple really (:
    Should I? DO what? I actually AM a liberal. You can run your suck and make a fool out of yourself all you want. Ummm ... and .... you're dumber'n a brick. Explain how personal responsibility has anything to do with your first sentence.

I never claimed to be light-hearted. I just kill shit. Getting a clue yet?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Ah,
    Ok
    Don't eat the poor animals, but laugh it up with racially bigoted slave jokes about black people.

At least we know what we're dealing with here.
    I also laugh at jokes about Men, Women, Jews, Gays, Politics, Religion, Philosophy and so forth. (:

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Should I? DO what? I actually AM a liberal. You can run your suck and make a fool out of yourself all you want. Ummm ... and .... you're dumber'n a brick. Explain how personal responsibility has anything to do with your first sentence.

Because you are putting the responsibility on me to stop posting for your sake, rather than do something about it yourself, silly ^,^

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Because you are putting the responsibility on me to stop posting for your sake, rather than do something about it yourself, silly ^,^
    For MY sake? Nah. I'm a jarhead. I'm still trying to save the entire world. Every word you post that anyone reads is time they'll never get back.

What would you have me do about it besides verbally layeth the smacketh down on your ass on a regular basis? Read my lips: Quit trying to bait me, dork. I don't need mod permissions to wax your dumb ass. I'd prefer you hang around and be the fool you are, in public, on the board.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

For MY sake? Nah. I'm a jarhead. I'm still trying to save the entire world. Every word you post that anyone reads is time they'll never get back.

What would you have me do about it besides verbally layeth the smacketh down on your ass on a regular basis? Read my lips: Quit trying to bait me, dork. I don't need mod permissions to wax your dumb ass. I'd prefer you hang around and be the fool you are, in public, on the board.
    Okie dokes ^,^

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Wow a couple of times now YOU have brought up that your a MOD. so does that mean you can do WHATEVER you want and badger whom ever you want?? Just asking since that is what you seem to be best at. Badgering, insulting, derailing, not adding to the conversation as a whole.. etc..etc...

WOW just WOW!!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Should I? DO what? I actually AM a liberal.
    I'm still trying to save the entire world...
    What would you have me do about it besides verbally layeth the smacketh down on your ass on a regular basis?
    I am indeed...
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99