Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    I have a little book somewhere on autobody repair, discussing ways to bend metal back into shape. A refrigerator door is similar. The basic concept is to figure out the sequence of the damage, then reverse that sequence.

Knowing Hagbard, he was prolly tossed inside the refrigerator, and his buddies were on the outside trying to keep him from coming out. So the solution would be to stuff his buddies in the fridge, and have Hagbard try and get them out.
    I think it's simpler than that. The door seems to be off because of the hinge it is on. I think if I remove the door and bend the hinge up a little the door will be aligned properly. I'm not at home right now so I can't get a picture to ya'll today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    I bought an Electrolux refrigerator two tears ago, floor model with a one year warrantee.

The electronics are now shot. You cannot change the temps in either compartment but luckily they are set correctly. It was contantly beeping an alarm so I found the elctronics board and pulled the beeper off.

It has never chilled the water on the door. Now the ice maker broke for the second time, and is out of warranty. Last time the repair guy said it might have something to do with turning the water off in the house when I'm away (for weeks at a time). Something to do with lack of water pressure causing it to freeze. I'm thinking about putting a little pressure tank on the house system to keep 10 gallons on the system under pressure. That way if a pipe bursts I only have a 10 gallon leak instead of 100,000. Any bets that this will fix the ice maker?
    Well I went up to the place last weekend and the icemaker is now working. This seems to point to that it may be freezing during the winter with the heat turned down to 50 or so. But if so it must have taken a long damn time to unfreeze during the summer. My previous trip was 3 weeks prior and it was not working then. The water was turned off when I was not there so the tech was full of shit on his theory.