Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Although you probably scared off most of the believers in the genetic foundation of homosexuality, gabby, by your admonishing post, I am going to kick in anyway.

I am a 57 year old straight man that has no clue as to the cause or effect of the homosexual animal. I have known many admitted homosexuals in my military, civilian and political careers. I know they would mostly be very glad to change their propensities and I also know they simply cannot be successful in their attempts to do so.

Anamoly, aberation, whatever you want to call it, homosexuality is very real and simply must be accepted as another of the misunderstood gifts of God. These people, the homosexuals that I do and have known, are not enemies of mine, yours or anyone else's. They ask only for the proper considerations that all of us respect and expect. They are not after our children, our spouses, our neighbors or anyone else to embrace their propensities in sexual matters as their own. In fact, they would prefer to be left alone for the large part.

I have lot's of thoughts and observations about the homosexual communities and I think this is as good a place as any to discuss it. I hope there are a few homosexuals amongst us that will give us their own thoughts on this subject.
    Well stated, any I agree in general. I too have known many Homosexuals. and unless they flaunt it, It is simply live and let live. I also don't flaunt the fact that I am Hetro.
    Who else is as much a Bush-basher as I???
    An Italian Confusious Say: "He who throwist mud, losith ground"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post

If it was SO normal.......Then why is the population of homosexuals in the United States...only 5%..???

I don't care what they do....But, I am sick of being called names,(bigot, racist, homophobe, denying them their CIVIL RIGHTS)... because I don't see it.........AS NORMAL....

THAT'S ALL......
    If it is so normal, why are there si very few men that are over seven feet tall, or that are redhaired, or dwarfs. These are not AVERAGE, but they ARE normal.

You have every right to your opinion, but rights are not based on opinions, but on actuality. I said in a prior post that I do not flaunt the fact that I am Hetro. can you say the same?? If not, can you understand Why you are called names???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I believe it is sad that, from all the responses so far, only Glockmail has been able to supply responses derived from EDUCATED SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH.
    I didn't expect an intelligent response from Pale, who I suspect never finished high school. I am disappointed that no one else could counter my arguments.

Yes, the Bible says homosexuality is wrong. The Bible says that a LOT of things are wrong. Please point out the passage in the Bible stating that homosexuality is a choice.
    You might as well say that birth defects are a choice. Perhaps MS or lung cancer are a choice.

God said to "love thy neighbor." Many of you defy that edict on a daily basis. Why are you defying God's personal instructions? Perhaps we should lump you in with the homosexuals.

The thread remains. Put up or shut up.

Thanks to Glockmail, by the way. At least I got through to someone.
    Do you realize that science is no more, no less, that the Opinions of persons who have studied a specific subject? That does not make them automatically right, thus I tend to discount science in favor of common sense. there is nothing scientific in that, but often much more reliable. Your original selectivity was somewhat "Off the wall" (Or I would never have responded.)

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doniston View Post
    If it is so normal, why are there si very few men that are over seven feet tall, or that are redhaired, or dwarfs. These are not AVERAGE, but they ARE normal.

You have every right to your opinion, but rights are not based on opinions, but on actuality. I said in a prior post that I do not flaunt the fact that I am Hetro. can you say the same?? If not, can you understand Why you are called names???

They are not 'normal' - 7-footers are ABNORMAL. They happen, sure...but all the attributes in your list of 'normal' things are physical traits - NOT something associated with BEHAVIOUR.

Again - Homosexuality is ONLY behaviour-driven. When one feels URGES they never act upon, they are NOT homosexuals.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    They are not 'normal' - 7-footers are ABNORMAL. They happen, sure...but all the attributes in your list of 'normal' things are physical traits - NOT something associated with BEHAVIOUR.

Again - Homosexuality is ONLY behaviour-driven. When one feels URGES they never act upon, they are NOT homosexuals.
    That of course is YOUR opinion. it certainly isn't mine.

True, homosexuality is usually a behaviour, but not always. It is psychological as well as a phisical trait in some individuals, And they can definitely be psychologically a homosexual without acting upon those urges. Many homosexuals are married to woman, and have children

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so it is a choice then. just like depression. yes, there are times when brain chemistry is all gajubled up, but when you lay around feeling sorry for yourself it ain't helping anything.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doniston View Post
    That of course is YOUR opinion. it certainly isn't mine.

True, homosexuality is usually a behaviour, but not always. It is psychological as well as a phisical trait in some individuals, And they can definitely be psychologically a homosexual without acting upon those urges. Many homosexuals are married to woman, and have children
    But my opinion is right. It's really VERY VERY VERY Simple. It's what we DO which defines us.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I didn't come here looking for favors and I don't expect any, pr.
    You and your homo enabling board partner in bashing are asking people to play nice in YOUR thread, when you DON'T in someone else's. THAT is asking a FAVOR!

You drink your breakfast too?

Chill, just a littlle, and respond to the post as administered by the author.
    Again, you have no right, or does gabby jihad, to ask favors.

Are you too stupid to do that or are you just too adversely indoctrinated to have the ability?

So far, you ain't making your case.
    My point is crystal clear. Your ignorant act is about as transparent as your bottle of vodka.

Sometimes you'd truely be helping yourself to just shut the fuck up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I didn't expect an intelligent response from Pale, who I suspect never finished high school. I am disappointed that no one else could counter my arguments.

The thread remains. Put up or shut up.
    Your "suspicions" about my education are wrong. I've had more education past high school than you've had, and it shows. But insulting me was par for the course for you, miss python.

Start reading. Every bit of this debunks that pathetic article you posted...

http://web.archive.org/web/200403011...es/Biology.htm

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...13/MN87077.DTL

http://eserver.org/gender/exploding-the-gene-myth.html

http://web.archive.org/web/200312312...sexuality.html

http://web.archive.org/web/200503131...challenge.html

http://www.wits.ac.za/bioethics/orient.htm

http://web.archive.org/web/200307300...9/Culture.html

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a371fcd675dbd.htm

http://cas.bellarmine.edu/tietjen/Hu...nfluence_o.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci...000/325979.stm

http://web.archive.org/web/200212210...999/grapha.htm

http://web.archive.org/web/200206081..._19990423.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The proper question is not whether homosexual tendencies are based in biochemistry, genetics or choice. The proper question should be if homosexuality is detrimental to the individual and/or to society. There are MANY biochemical and genetic conditions which have a direct, negative impact on both the individual and society, and we as a society have determined that individuals with such conditions need treatment for their own health and for the health of the society.

Personally, I have no doubt but what genetic and biochemical factors play a role in what we as individuals are predisposed to. But just because something is "naturally occurring" does NOT automatically equate to it being good for the individual or society.
    “Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face” - Thomas Sowell

“What "multiculturalism" boils down to is that you can praise any culture in the world except Western culture - and you cannot blame any culture in the world except Western culture” - Thomas Sowell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lava is naturally occuring

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeybone View Post
    lava is naturally occurring
    As is snake venom and poison ivy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Cancer is naturally occuring, we of course try to limit it.

Its besides the point though, queerness is obviously a choice because everyone including queers knows that its wrong.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Fucking excellent Pale!

I was just about to go on the attack and post a shitload of links debunking this birth crap but hell you already posted some of them that I was gonna post.

Game over.

Homosexuals want us all to buy the lie, but the price is wrong.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I am not the one castigating the homosexual lifestyle. Nor am I the one who makes post after post defiling blacks, Mexicans and Muslims. I make an attempt to understand all people. Instead of throwing an open hate blanket over all of them.

The assumption that all who die from HIV are homosexuals is wrong. HIV can be contracted from blood transfusions and shared needles, along with exchange of bodily fluids with an infected person. This has led to an alarming rise in the number of straight people dying from HIV.
    Who defiles Blacks,Mexicans and Muslims?

I know I know, you are just throwing shit out there for shock value and in the hopes that something sticks. Its always been your style honey.

DK sucked, DRI kicked ass!