Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    I've been there, twice. Never saw any UFO's or little green men. But if I told ya what I did see, I'd have to kill ya...
    Dang. I wish I knew stuff like that, Pale.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    You were there? Awesome as a civilian contractor or military personel? Why were you there?
    I was in the Air Force stationed at Nellis AFB, Las Vegas. One of our F-16's IFE'd into there and we had to go up and fix it so it could fly back to the base. Happened twice.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ..........

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    I was in the Air Force stationed at Nellis AFB, Las Vegas. One of our F-16's IFE'd into there and we had to go up and fix it so it could fly back to the base. Happened twice.
    Awesome, I love Nellis, I went there a couple times when I lived in Las Vegas.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Actually the Stealth was developed at the TTR (Tonopah Test Range) which is in the same restricted area as Groom Lake. It was tested extensivly at Groom Lake and then moved back to TTR until it was shipped out to other bases. I totally agree with your statement about the Black Projects, from what ive read Groom Lake, TTR, Nellis AFB, Edwards AFB, Wright-Patterson AFB, Hill AFB in Utah which some people are saying that is the home of the Roswell remains and Groom Lake is just a cover for that but thats far fetched. Some people also say the remains of Roswell is at Wright-Patterson, which I could see as it's security is as tight as Groom Lake and there are some pretty credible sources who have talked about the remains being there for a few years then moved to an undisclosed location, I wonder where LOL. As far as Roswell, ,I know there is more to it then the Government is saying, they were on top of it way to quick and had way to many personel coming in from across the country for it to be a weather balloon.

Another thing ive found that is interesting that there might actually be Men in Black. Not doing what the movie says but more of a Government agency designed to silence and destroy any credible UFO signtings or information. Unsolved Mysteries did a piece on it long before the movie came out and these people have been around since the 1950's. Some believe they are from Norad or a classified USAF security team, but who knows.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_in_Black

http://www.meta-religion.com/Paranor...n_in_black.htm
    I think Area 51 is strictly a military testing facility. Anything like aliens would be somewhere with less notariety and ulta high security.

The MIB's are a real posibilty. Their purpose would be to keep the few that are knowledgeable of things in line and quiet. Also to put out disinformation about sightings.

Ever see the goofballs that would claim to have met aliens and traveled in the ships to other planets. They give silly discriptions of the aliens and what the aliens want etc. That's to discredit anyone that comes forward with real information.

My favorite government explaination for a sighting of a metal object, "it's swamp gas".

I've seen ufo's twice. neither time were they weather phenomina. They were solid objects.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    I think Area 51 is strictly a military testing facility. Anything like aliens would be somewhere with less notariety and ulta high security.

The MIB's are a real posibilty. Their purpose would be to keep the few that are knowledgeable of things in line and quiet. Also to put out disinformation about sightings.

Ever see the goofballs that would claim to have met aliens and traveled in the ships to other planets. They give silly discriptions of the aliens and what the aliens want etc. That's to discredit anyone that comes forward with real information.

My favorite government explaination for a sighting of a metal object, "it's swamp gas".

I've seen ufo's twice. neither time were they weather phenomina. They were solid objects.

Well, I won't go into detail, but I did see some rather... odd... flight patterns there at night. Whether or not they were extraterrestrial in nature, I can't say.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default .............

Does anyone else have anything to add?

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default .................

It didn't have any notariety until Bob Lezar an employee came forward to the public. Think about it, when it was created that area of Nevada was basicall untouched and perfect for Black Book Projects.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default I agree

that kind of stuff wouldnt be done in vegas anymore
    Food for thought... If guns are outlawed how can we shoot the liberals???? Anti-war= Pro Terrorism.

Impeach Obama Bin Laden!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It didn't have any notariety until Bob Lezar an employee came forward to the public. Think about it, when it was created that area of Nevada was basicall untouched and perfect for Black Book Projects.
    http://www.ufomind.com/area51/people...hohsfield.html

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ................

Quote Originally Posted by waterrescuedude2000 View Post
    that kind of stuff wouldnt be done in vegas anymore
    It's not in Vegas, It's in Indian Springs over an hour away from Vegas.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have one question for those who claim that UFO's are government test aircraft. Why in hell would anyone who wants to keep something super secret fly it over a populated area where it can be observed and filmed?

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default I saw one!

One night.....I was out walking around at 3o in the am. For what reason I was walking around at 3 near Roswell I have no idea, but I seen one of dim little gren men. He has a lazer beam and he shot me with it. Then I was in this big space ship. There was dese little men there. (why are they always men, are there no female aliens). They wuz real nice fellers. They spoke English too. I wunder where they learned that. Anyway.....they took me for a ride in outer space, yup, they did. Then they brung me home. Now I live in Roswell, NM and own a shop that sells genuine UFO stuff. They are some other folk here that sell it to but they is lying.
    If you continue to think the way you have always thought, you will continue to get what you have always got!

A government big enough to provide you everything you need is big enough to take everything you have!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default .................

I have one question for those who claim that UFO's are government test aircraft. Why in hell would anyone who wants to keep something super secret fly it over a populated area where it can be observed and filmed?
    The area around Area-51 is pretty remote. Not many people live around it. It is well know that it is a test location for Aircraft as Boeing Lockheed and one other aircraft contractor have listed hangars at the Indian Springs airbase which is Area-51. Look at the new satellite pics of Area-51 taken last month. There are new hangars being built including one that can easily hold a jet larger then a 747.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The area around Area-51 is pretty remote. Not many people live around it. It is well know that it is a test location for Aircraft as Boeing Lockheed and one other aircraft contractor have listed hangars at the Indian Springs airbase which is Area-51. Look at the new satellite pics of Area-51 taken last month. There are new hangars being built including one that can easily hold a jet larger then a 747.
    Granted. The area is remote and you expect that in areas set aside for testing. So why would an aircraft like that be flown over a city or populated area. I have heard that said many times, that it was probably some super secret aircraft the military was testing. That's the reason it hovered in one place and shot off at mach 10. With hundreds of people watching go through its maneuvers. Makes sense to me if you want to keep it classified.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emmett View Post
    One night.....I was out walking around at 3o in the am. For what reason I was walking around at 3 near Roswell I have no idea, but I seen one of dim little gren men. He has a lazer beam and he shot me with it. Then I was in this big space ship. There was dese little men there. (why are they always men, are there no female aliens). They wuz real nice fellers. They spoke English too. I wunder where they learned that. Anyway.....they took me for a ride in outer space, yup, they did. Then they brung me home. Now I live in Roswell, NM and own a shop that sells genuine UFO stuff. They are some other folk here that sell it to but they is lying.
    That is exactly the kind of scenario the government and news media love to present. You have honest sightings by real people being followed by yahoo's like that. Therefore all sightings are dismissed as loonies. You would think they would at least get loonies with a little imagination.