Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Me thinks the Aliens took REV. for one round too many of Anal Probing.....
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan View Post
    just like i thought , you got nothing.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Don't mistake him for Princess Gabriella! I don't always agree with Mr. Rev, but he's almost always polite, and when he has time, he always tries to reply. Hell, if anything, I yell at him sometimes for replying TOO much. He'll gather 1,000 sites and pieces of "evidence" on the topic and drop it in your lap.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

TRUTHERS and Conspiracy Hacks dont REPLY....

They regurgitate debunked theories over and over until someone listens.

I got no issue with REV.... but Conspiracy theories are a pet peeve of mine.

Those maniacs were all felons and all belong in jail for what they did....

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...cal&id=6824533

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,520908,00.html

Try those links Rev...
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nothing in the OP smells like conspiracy to me. Sounds like an average day for government bureaucrats looking to justify and expand their reach. Just look at the TSA.

Rev, I see the entrapment angle but I also have to question who the hell would agree to take part in a terror plot killing thousands of innocent people. Even if you are down on your luck, that's a pretty drastic thing to get involved with just to earn a few bucks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I got no issue with REV.... but Conspiracy theories are a pet peeve of mine.
    Go back through the history of the conspiracy section here. No one is less of a fan about the subject than I!! And while Rev may have some "irregular" stances at time, he doesn't just wear tinfoil and spout crap. He's almost always loaded with links and videos to defend his point. That, and he's a lot more knowledgeable in other subjects too. We let his occasional theories pass through as he's earned his dues, and abuse!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderknuckles View Post
    Nothing in the OP smells like conspiracy to me. Sounds like an average day for government bureaucrats looking to justify and expand their reach. Just look at the TSA.

Rev, I see the entrapment angle but I also have to question who the hell would agree to take part in a terror plot killing thousands of innocent people. Even if you are down on your luck, that's a pretty drastic thing to get involved with just to earn a few bucks.
    agreed, some of these folk do have an interest in doing some bad stuff. But they generally do not have the means, the plans or the connections (or intelligence) in most cases is what the reports reveal.

A4R in your 2nd link it says this (red = me. and my bold of the report )

...according to a criminal complaint, Cromitie (the terrorist ) began unknowingly working with an FBI informant, who was acting under law enforcement supervision, in June 2008. He told the government witness that his parents had lived in Afghanistan and he was upset with the ongoing war there, including the deaths of many Muslims in Afghanistan and Pakistan by U.S. military forces.
    Cromitie said he wanted to return to Afghanistan and told the informant about how he'd go to "paradise" if he died a martyr, the complaint said.
    He also expressed an interest in doing "something to America," according to the complaint.

In October 2008, the informant began meeting with the defendants at a Newburgh house equipped with concealed video and audio equipment, the complaint said.

The confidential informant who broke the case told Cromitie that he was involved with Jaish-e-Mohammed, a Pakistani terrorist group. It is one of several militant groups suspected of having links to Pakistani intelligence. Jaish set up training camps in Afghanistan under the Taliban and several senior operatives were close to Usama bin Laden.

Cromitie expressed interest in joining the group to "do jihad," according to a criminal complaint.

In April 2009, Cromitie, David Williams, Onta Williams and Payen identified the synagogues they wanted to hit and began conducting surveillance of them as well as of the Air National Guard base where they intended to strike military planes with Stinger missiles.

The government witness supplied them with a missile he said he'd obtained from Jaish-e-Mohammed, but instead, it was an FBI-made device that wasn't capable of being fired, according to the complaint. The informant also gave the group inert C-4 explosives...

this is exactly what i'm talking about, the FBI finds some dupe, feeds them a line for months encouraging terror acts then supplies the means and makes the arrest.

the former FBI and DEA agent mentions in his interview that informants are PAID and they are Paid liars. they are known to find somebody to do whatever the cops are looking to bust and will often cajole and con a "suspect" into a crime. the only way to tell what really happened is to review all conversation between the informants and the suspects. Often in the news and in court the jury only hears selected portions.

Are their people that want to hurt americans in a big way. Yep.
    But it seems to me 99% of those people will die of old age before they do much more than kick in their TVs. Unless they get a visit from an FBI informant.

Are there some whites who hate Jews and minorities, they want many to die. There are camps across the country with them.
    If the FBI found the right ones they might get them to attempt murder after a few months of chatting them up and supplying them with everything they needdon't you think? whats the difference? only the targets.
    Last edited by revelarts; 02-20-2013 at 06:10 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post

How about reviewing the above facts and commenting on those
    Like this one?

the FBI has, under the guise of engaging in counterterrorism since 9/11, built a network of more than 15,000 informants whose primary purpose is to infiltrate Muslim communities to create and facilitate phony terrorist plots so that the Bureau can then claim it is winning the war on terror.

Do you seriously believe the FBI doesn't have enough legitimate work to do without having to fabricate "phony terrorist plots?"

That's a "fact"?

No, that's clearly tin foil hat stuff.
    Mama Jeffro: Jeeeeh-froooo! What's going on down there? What's that smell?
    Jeffro: Nothing ma! Me and Lorenzo are practicing our Turkish oil wrestling.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taft2012 View Post

Do you seriously believe the FBI doesn't have enough legitimate work to do without having to fabricate "phony terrorist plots?"

That's a "fact"?

No, that's clearly tin foil hat stuff.[/I][/COLOR]
    I believe they have plenty of other things to do.
    However the facts show some of them are ginning up terror cases. It's revealed by the news reports, court records and the FBI's own testimony.

sorry you believe the FBI wouldn't do such a thing. Your Belief might be clouding your view of the facts.
    Last edited by revelarts; 02-20-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I believe they have plenty of other things to do.
    However the facts show some of them are ginning up terror cases. It's revealed by the news reports, court records and the FBI's own testimony.

sorry you believe the FBI wouldn't do such a thing. Your Belief might be clouding your view of the facts.
    What you posted said that the FBI has a program, whose primary purpose is to knowingly facilitate phony terrorist attacks to make it look like they're doing something about terrorism.

Until some internal memos are put forth as evidence, your presentations remain tinfoil hat ravings.

Like any other nutbag conspiracy kook, you are, of course, free to believe whatever you want. However, don't present unsubstantiated speculation and whine that we're not responding to your "facts."
    Last edited by taft2012; 02-21-2013 at 06:17 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

What you posted said that the FBI has a program, whose primary purpose is to knowingly facilitate phony terrorist attacks to make it look like they're doing something about terrorism.
    Never said it's a written program. But it seems it is a policy, unwritten maybe. In a small town Mississippi police dept is racism a written policy. probable not. And for All i know they may think they are doing "good work". So they can sleep at night. but the facts show anyone who nots emtional attached, that the police work is thin and reeks of entrapment. Until other officers and higher ups oe congress call them on it probably will go on.

Until some internal memos are put forth as evidence, your presentations remain tinfoil hat ravings.
    They used to say COINTELPRO, was conspracy to until finally -decades later- the fbi records came out. And congressional hearings made the FBI CIA etc explain why they had a program of illegal activity. So it's not bigfoot. it's been done before. And the FBI is well known for trying to keep a great reputation and cover up it's faults. for example
    Dr. Frederic Whitehurst and the Failed FBI Crime Lab

So Taft your being Pollyanna if you think it's not happening after you've been made aware of case after case of it.

it might be bigfoot.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e3ZaHeeGd_U?feature=player_embedded" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

And here's the thing people get wrong about my comments. just because i point out a broken windows and loose floor boards doesn't mean i think the everything about the house is always rotten. there are good people at the FBI as well, may their tribe increase.
    Last edited by revelarts; 02-21-2013 at 07:05 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Never said it's a written program. But it seems it is a policy, unwritten maybe.
    Not to worry dude. They said the Son of Sam was crazy too, and it turned out that...

Oh well, bad example. Never mind.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Not to worry dude. They said the Son of Sam was crazy too, and it turned out that...

Oh well, bad example. Never mind.
    yeah,
    you've got nothing to back your assertions of FBI innocence or best practices in these cases but belief and assumptions.

oh well.

What other names you guys got in your back pocket to call me, for pointing out that the FBI's doing wrong?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

yeah,
    you've got nothing to back your assertions of FBI innocence or best practices in these cases but belief and assumptions.

oh well.

What other names you guys got in your back pocket to call me, for pointing out that the FBI's doing wrong?
    Your own sources have ommitted that the 4 men in question were all BLACK MUSLIMS and had converted to Islam while inside the Prisons of NY State.

See, the problem with conspiracy theorists is they tell you PART of the story while omitting important facts in an effort to make you believe there is a coverup going on.

They cant accept simple explanations because they need it to look bigger then it actually is.

"Truthers" - Claim that WTC buildings were brought down by explosives planted by the Federal Government . They blame George Bush for this. But lets look at it this way.

1. Not one person came forward to say they were the ones involved in planting these explosives.

2. The number of people that would have to be involved in a coverup of this magnitude is astronomical. you would need the cooperation and silence of 100's of thousands of people if not millions to cover this up

3. Truthers use Blogs and YOUTube as their basis of "FACTS", they have altered videos and produced elaborate films to show what has happened. Yet as these facts are debunked they come up with newer FACTS that just regurgitate the same thing.

4. To plant explosives inside the WTC and it's other Buildings would take a huge amount of time and would have to be done under the eyes of the NYC Police, PA Police, FBI, FDNY and private security companies that represented all the tenants inside the WTC. Not to mention the security cameras that were on EVERY FLOOR that would have to have been compromised and altered as the people planting the charges entered private offices to access the utility core of the buildings and the Trusses along the outer walls. They would have had to do this so slowly that it would take YEARS to plant all of them and all the while avoiding discovery.... this places the place ment of the charges squarely in the time of the CLINTON administration.. after all Bush had been in office only 9 months. Not enough time to do what "Truthers" claim.

So REV... do you see what we're saying? your sources are weak, non-committal and omit information that would make the story easily debunked. I didnt see anything about the 4 mens religious affiliation anywhere in your article, yet it was well known and reported in all the major papers around NYC and Long Island. Why does your source omit this?

It's easy... They have NOTHING and are trying to manufacture a story... thats all YOU HAVE.. Omission and Conjecture

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yeah,
    If I had the ability to convince people that things that exist only in their imaginations were not real, I would have pursued a career as a mental health professional. So no, there's nothing more I can do at this point to assist you.