Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderknuckles View Post
    My favorite builds are the stealth assassin/thief types. The Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood were awesome in Oblivion. I've only done a few of the quests for them in Skyrim but I hear the DB story is very good. I haven't done much pick pocketing yet but I'll give the Jarl on Solitude a visit soon...

Currently level 30.
    We're about the same, I hit level 30 just last night. My wife is a little behind at level 25. She's Mrs Goody two shoes , she accidentally stole a basket and was looking for a guard to turn herself in . LOL meanwhile I'm stealing anything that isn't bolted down. The thieves guild is fun, as I said I haven't started the DB yet. One thing I will say for Skyrim is that there is a TON of shit to do, talk to EVERY person you come across almost all of them have missions to offer. That's why I haven't started the DB yet, I already have too many open missions to finish up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh, another thing to do if you want a challenge is go to where the mammoth's are and try to kill one. Between them and the giant who will invariably get pissed that you're trying to kill one of his mammoths you'll be in for a fight.