Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
Ok that's cool. I was sort of waiting to see what public opinion had to say about it. I read the forums on it but forums are notoriously full of whiners.
Yeah, I hit that problem as well, especially the ones who don't know the meaning of the terms they're splashing about. The one that gets me is the "It's not innovative at all!" complaint, because clearly they don't understand what innovative means. How many MMOs do you have social quests, or single instance solo story quests that are particular to your character's story? How many MMOs have a moral choice system where you actually see some degree of reason for some of the Dark Side choices, or if playing Dark Side, some of the Light Side choices.

"The graphics suck!" No, the graphics work fine, everything appears where and how it's supposed to. It's the artistic style you're having an issue with, and that's stupid because they're actually using the artistic style from Knights of the Old Republic video games specifically for the reason that they were so beloved by Star Wars fans. It's like getting angry that Super Mario games all have the same artistic theme.