Do you think it is wrong to expect the man to go all out on a date,or do you think women should split the tab? Do you think that in today's society women still expect to be wined and dined?

It's a stereotype as old as dating itself: women seeking guys for material gain, and guys seeking women for their beauty. But when 25-year-old Jessica Sporty spoke honestly about her brief but calculated plan to date men of means while living in New York, her confession sparked outrage online.
BusinessInsider.com, the website that featured the interview with Sporty last week, eventually disabled the article's comment section, but angry readers continued to vent on other websites that had picked up the story.
Some people called her a "gold digger" and others called her "obscene."
After the fallout, Sporty -- who now lives in California -- sat down with "Good Morning America" to tell her side of the story.
"I'm a traditional girl," she said. "And to me, I feel a part of dating is if a guy wants to take me out, what's wrong with him taking me out to a dinner and me expecting for the bill to be paid?"

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/dat...ry?id=15107409