Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Tebow Leads Broncos in Another Comeback Win

The liberals who have been bashing Tebow wil not be happy this morning as they have to write and talk about another win for the QB who openly shows his love of Jesus and God

[IMG]<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vnJCKKfGijE" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>[/IMG]

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    The liberals who have been bashing Tebow wil not be happy this morning as they have to write and talk about another win for the QB who openly shows his love of Jesus and God

[IMG]<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vnJCKKfGijE" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>[/IMG]
    PSSST the "liberals" IE the media, have LOVED Timmy since he was a college freshman, and when I say love, I mean FULL ON MAN LOVE, the guy is practically idolized by the media.

There are of course MANY people who hate Tebow, but it isn't based on a political agenda.

I admit to my man crush, this kid is everything that should be right with sports, and more.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    PSSST the "liberals" IE the media, have LOVED Timmy since he was a college freshman, and when I say love, I mean FULL ON MAN LOVE, the guy is practically idolized by the media.

There are of course MANY people who hate Tebow, but it isn't based on a political agenda.

I admit to my man crush, this kid is everything that should be right with sports, and more.
    Allow me to refresh your memory CH

Outspoken Christian athlete Tim Tebow, now the starting quarterback for the Denver Broncos, has been widely criticized by many in the media. NFL analysts are starting to admit that criticism, in large part, has been because of his faith.

''Inside the NFL'' analyst and former Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Cris Collinsworth concluded that much of the hatred against Tebow was based on his religious beliefs. Responding to a question from fellow host James 'JB' Brown, Collinsworth showed his disgust for Tebow's treatment: ''It's unbelievable, though, JB, that one of the best kids - just pure kids that's ever come into the NFL - is hated because of his faith, because of his mission work, because of the fact that he wears it on his sleeve, because of the fact that he lives his life that he talks about.''

This isn't the first time the issue has come up. Many sportswriters and fans have mocked Tebow and hoped to see him fail - in large part, his defenders have argued, because of his strong Christian beliefs. Other football analysts are starting to agree with that assessment.

NBCsports.com commentator Jelisa Castrodale argued: “The NFL's other backup-turned-starters don't generate this type of negativity.” And CBS analyst and former 49ers offensive lineman Randy Cross blamed the media for anti-Tebow coverage: ''People, especially the media, root against him because of what he stands for.''

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/paul-wi...#ixzz1gUlNzJXO

and

A Boston sports radio host on Friday called Heisman Trophy-winning football star Tim Tebow's "lily white" NFL draft party a "Nazi rally."

For those unfamiliar, 98.5 FM "The Sports Hub" in Boston is home to the NFL's Patriots and the NHL's Bruins.

The morning drive-time program between 6 and 10 AM is called "Toucher and Rich" as it's hosted by Fred “Toucher” Toettcher and Rich Shertenlieb.

According to the Boston Herald, Toucher on Friday stuck his foot in his mouth BIG TIME
    Fred "Toucher" Toettcher said yesterday on 98.5 The Sports Hub, "It looked like some kind of Nazi rally. . . . So lily-white is what I'm trying to say. Yeah, Stepford Wives."
    The Media Research Center's Dan Gainor offered his opinion to the Herald:
    "It's an amazing double standard," Gainor said. "The left has decided to hate Tim Tebow for nothing more than the fact that he's a good guy who tries to live an ethical and religious life."
    Tebow is known throughout the sports world as a highly-religious young man with very strong principles concerning abortion.

Outside of his performance on the football field, Tebow garnered national media attention earlier in the year when he was featured in a couple of pro-Life ads with his mother.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...#ixzz1gUmLg1Gr

Need more examples CH?

I got em

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Allow me to refresh your memory CH

and

Need more examples CH?

I got em

Need more examples of what exactly? That a FEW don't like Tebow? Well sure, a few don't like anyone. But by and large the media has LOVED Tebow since the day he became a college prospect. I'm a huge SEC football fan and seen it for four years. They LOVED that kid, and why not, he's a great kid. In fact many even went out of their way to be respectful about Tebow's religious views.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I didn't see anything in those articles either, other than people saying "If you don't like Tebow, its because he's outwardly religious." That's like people saying, "if you don't like Obama, its because he's black." I didn't like him because I don't like Florida teams, when Miami played Florida, I wished both could lose. Everybody favors teams, and by extension their players; I favor the Bears-- if Tebow beat them-- I don't like that, or him. I'll hold a grudge, so call me petty-- but its just a game and it has nothing to do with his religion.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Need more examples of what exactly? That a FEW don't like Tebow? Well sure, a few don't like anyone. But by and large the media has LOVED Tebow since the day he became a college prospect. I'm a huge SEC football fan and seen it for four years. They LOVED that kid, and why not, he's a great kid. In fact many even went out of their way to be respectful about Tebow's religious views.
    I guess your middle of the road side is ignoring what Chris Collingworth said in the above post

Today we had this gem from a liberal nutcase

One Rabbi Joshua Hammerman, a columnist for The Jewish Week, went off the deep end into a cesspool of anti-Tim Tebow derangement in his December 12 post, "My Tim Tebow" problem.
    Former NewsBuster Warner Todd Huston noted the most offensive passage of Hammerman's screed at the website HoosierAccess.com. This paragraph has since been scrubbed from Hammerman's post:
    If Tebow wins the Super Bowl, against all odds, it will buoy his faithful, and emboldened faithful can do insane things, like burning mosques, bashing gays and indiscriminately banishing immigrants. While America has become more inclusive since Jerry Falwell’s first political forays, a Tebow triumph could set those efforts back considerably.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ken-she...#ixzz1gXsqoAwE

The liberal media started their assualt of Tebow when his Pro Life Super Bowl ad was aired. At that point, the liberal media began treating Tebow like they treated Sarah Palin

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Answer me this- is not liking him because of his outward beliefs any different than liking him because of them?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    Answer me this- is not liking him because of his outward beliefs any different than liking him because of them?
    How dare you ask a reasonable question?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    I do not know of anyone who like because of his beliefs. They like him because he is a talented rookie who is having a heck of a run

I do know alot of liberals who are openly showing their distain for his beliefs

Including the lefts more "lovable" guy Bill; Maher. The libs sure chuckle over his "jokes"

[IMG]<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tQIJ56rltjU" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>[/IMG]

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

BTW CH, the hate keeps coming from the liberal media and the oh so tolerant lieft toward Tebow

[IMG]<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9z_YZObTX64" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>[/IMG]

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    How dare you ask a reasonable question?
    Oh Lord. Somebody said "religion" and here you are ... just like the convict beating on a rock with a hammer you are.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Oh Lord. Somebody said "religion" and here you are ... just like the convict beating on a rock with a hammer you are.

His reaction was the same as the death row inmates the day they found out the electricy had been fixed in the death house

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

His reaction was the same as the death row inmates the day they found out the electricy had been fixed in the death house

I think he word-searches "God", "religion", "Jesus", et al every time he logs in.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

I think he word-searches "God", "religion", "Jesus", et al every time he logs in.

It must be hell for him to read my War on Chrstmas threads

I wonder where the other guy went who said the liberal media LOVED Tebow and there are only a FEW who hated him?

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

It must be hell for him to read my War on Chrstmas threads

I wonder where the other guy went who said the liberal media LOVED Tebow and there are only a FEW who hated him?
    Are you kidding? You just give the guy a hard-on. He likes to think he swoops in intellectually for the kill like a Japanese Zero out of the sun.