Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Are you kidding? You just give the guy a hard-on. He likes to think he swoops in intellectually for the kill like a Japanese Zero out of the sun.

I knoiw HE thinks he is an expert on every topic, but the only brainstorm he ever had was nothing mroe than a light drizzle

I would like to buy him for what he is really worth and sell him for what HE thinks he is worth

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    I knoiw HE thinks he is an expert on every topic, but the only brainstorm he ever had was nothing mroe than a light drizzle

I would like to buy him for what he is really worth and sell him for what HE thinks he is worth
    He's actually pretty good on most topics. Just don't invoke that "J----" word or his eyes will glaze over and foam forming on his lips.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

He's actually pretty good on most topics. Just don't invoke that "J----" word or his eyes will glaze over and foam forming on his lips.

Eh, maybe we are not talking about the same guy Gunny. Now I know who you are talking about and should know who I was talking about

My bad

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Eh, maybe we are not talking about the same guy Gunny. Now I know who you are talking about and should know who I was talking about

My bad
    Perhaps you should PM me a name?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Perhaps you should PM me a name?

No need, he's talking about me. He's trying to tell an SEC football fan how the media felt about Tebow in college

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

and here is more from the "few" that hate Tebow

Dame the examples of these "few" sources is getting to add up

Charging blasphemy, which is “the crime of assuming to oneself the rights or qualities of God,” is no small accusation. Yet, it’s exactly the charge being thrown at Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow.

Tebow, an unabashed evangelical Christian, has made his faith known for years. Thus, it was no surprise that, with his recent NFL challenges in mind (he’s been named the backup for Kyle Orton), the 24-year-old told Denver Post columnist Woody Paige the following: “I’m relying as always on my faith.” This statement, in itself, shows that the famed football player believes strongly in his faith.

But, it was this very comment that sent CBS News’ Gregg Doyel into a tizzy. In a piece published earlier this month, Doyel targeted Tebow’s aforementioned stance on faith and tied it to unrealistic expectations he believes the young player has. Doyel writes:

He has gone through life believing — knowing — that God’s plan for him involves the spectacular, not the mundane. It’s kind of like reincarnation: People who believe in that sort of thing tend to think they were someone famous in a previous life. I’ve never heard anyone say that, in another life, they shoveled out stables for a small farm in Kansas.

He went on to quip, “He’ll make it in this league — for the Bible tells him so.” While this seems like negative commentary on Christianity, Doyel says it’s something very different. In his article, he explains that he’s not against religion, nor is he against Tebow’s belief system. He even admits to, himself, being a churchgoer and an admitted sinner.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/is-c...-of-blasphemy/

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I do not know of anyone who like because of his beliefs. They like him because he is a talented rookie who is having a heck of a run

I do know alot of liberals who are openly showing their distain for his beliefs

Including the lefts more "lovable" guy Bill; Maher. The libs sure chuckle over his "jokes"

[IMG]<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tQIJ56rltjU" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>[/IMG]
    Then this just proves either how ignorant you are about Tebow, or that you're simply ignoring the truth of the matter. There are MANY people who have been rooting for Tebow since day one at Florida because of his faith, and in fact that is at least partially why he has on several occasions made public statements that he personally does not believe that God intervenes in a football game.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    No need, he's talking about me. He's trying to tell an SEC football fan how the media felt about Tebow in college
    Hey hotshot, where did I mention his college days? You did in a lame attempt to ignore how the left and liberal media are treating the man NOW

Which is OK, admitting you are worng is not one of your stronger traits. Acting like know it all is one however

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I guess your middle of the road side is ignoring what Chris Collingworth said in the above post

Today we had this gem from a liberal nutcase

The liberal media started their assualt of Tebow when his Pro Life Super Bowl ad was aired. At that point, the liberal media began treating Tebow like they treated Sarah Palin

Oh bullshit, the football media doesn't even care about that anymore. It was a week long story and then gone. They spent more time than that talking about his trip to Disney World with a sick little fan. They spent longer than that talking about his Missionary work in South America. The media LOVES this guy, and as I said, no that doesn't mean ALL the media. but as a rule they love him.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey hotshot, where did I mention his college days? You did in a lame attempt to ignore how the left and liberal media are treating the man NOW

Which is OK, admitting you are worng is not one of your stronger traits. Acting like know it all is one however

I said they have loved him SINCE his college days , that includes currently. You act like Tebow being pro life was some big damn secret until that commercial and once the media found out he felt that way they started hated him. LOL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Oh bullshit, the football media doesn't even care about that anymore. It was a week long story and then gone. They spent more time than that talking about his trip to Disney World with a sick little fan. They spent longer than that talking about his Missionary work in South America. The media LOVES this guy, and as I said, no that doesn't mean ALL the media. but as a rule they love him.
    Once again the self prfesed expert on all topics craps out again

CH, you are really a thin skinned jerk when it comes to admitting when you are wrong

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/tim-tebow-s...ory?id=9667638

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I said they have loved him SINCE his college days , that includes currently. You act like Tebow being pro life was some big damn secret until that commercial and once the media found out he felt that way they started hated him. LOL
    Virgil Lite does his dance again

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

CH, here is another one of those "few" examples of the lefts hate for the man

I must admit, it is not hard to find these examples

Maybe you should learn how to do a google search on the topic CH

Don’t fall for Tebow

Sure, he's winning now. But the new cult hero is still a mediocre quarterback -- and a thoroughly obnoxious person

http://www.salon.com/2011/12/13/dont_fall_for_tebow/

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I do not know of anyone who like because of his beliefs. They like him because he is a talented rookie who is having a heck of a run

I do know alot of liberals who are openly showing their distain for his beliefs

Including the lefts more "lovable" guy Bill; Maher. The libs sure chuckle over his "jokes"

[IMG]<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tQIJ56rltjU" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>[/IMG]
    Maybe instead of googling "who hates Tim tebow for his religion" you just look
    At Wikipedia, which would indicate this is his second year in the NFL( ie not a rookie). But don't let facts interfere with your otherwise unsubstantiated talking points. Fact is plenty of people love and respect tebow for his beliefs, he's having a great deal of success on the field, which, in turn presents the opportunity to use the spotlight to glorify Him. With success comes criticism; Tebow is not exempt from this. Media generates the buzz because Ridicule gets more reads, more reads means more money- thats all that matters to media, lib or con. But look at how the two lions' defensemen were treated for mocking the tebowing, the overwhelming view by the media is in support of Tebow's PDF, not in ridiculing it. But absent anything of substance to report on, gee I don't know, like I'd tebow said something about how one defense presented a challenge or some such, the media latchesonto whatever story they can. But that's not what tebow wants them to report on, obviously, else he'd talk about that instead of praising Jesus in every interview; that son him RSR. No saying he's wrong for doing so- but he's responsible- not media.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Once again the self prfesed expert on all topics craps out again

CH, you are really a thin skinned jerk when it comes to admitting when you are wrong

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/tim-tebow-s...ory?id=9667638
    First of all, what's with the name calling from you? I've not engaged in any of that in regards to you.

Second of all, on the VERY rare occasion that I am wrong I have no problem admitting it

In regards to your examples of the liberal media hating Tebow. How ignorant, I can find proof of ANYTHING on the internet. You pick a stance, no matter how far out there, and I could find quotes from someone or someones supporting that stance. Even if you post a thousand examples of individual media members who hate Tebow, they don't represent the liberal media as a whole, and in fact you don't even know for sure WHY they hate Tebow. The fact of the matter is most of the people who "hate" him are simply jealous of how successful he has been at everything he's done in his life so far, and couldn't care less about his religion.