Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    You're hatred for me is getting ridiculous. And your lies are obvious.

I never said NO ONE was attacking him because of his religion. I said VERY few were attacking him b/c of his religeon, your VERY few examples bear that out.

MANY are also praising him for his religion. Go watch the ESPN miked with Tebow special, where they show him singing praises before a game, see him lifting team mates up, see him doing all the right things, and talk about what a wonderful guy he is.

I don't care WHAT the issue is, if it has two sides SOMEONE in the media is going to take the other side, it's what they are in business for. That you don't get that is your problem.
    Now pointing out your posts is now "hate"?

Here is your firt post on this thread CH

For some reason you refuse to admit the left and liberla media hate this man for openly expressing his love for Jesus and God

Now you have Gabby as one of your supporters. that should tell you alot CH

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Now pointing out your posts is now "hate"?

Here is your firt post on this thread CH

For some reason you refuse to admit the left and liberla media hate this man for openly expressing his love for Jesus and God

Now you have Gabby as one of your supporters. that should tell you alot CH
    No little RSR , it is YOU who refuse to admit that no one hates Tebow. Some make fun of his religeon, BIG fucking deal. I remember this one QB for Denver, some in the media made fun of his teeth. What did that mean? Oh, that people will make fun of anything, and in fact the number of people speaking negatively about Tebow's religion is relatively small.

Once again you try to make it about "sides" when this has nothing to do with politics, that is why two people like myself and Gab who disagree with each other politically are rolling laughing at you about this.

Oh, quick question out of curiosity, Gunny has said pretty much the same thing about Tebow and the media as I have in this thread, why aren't you calling him out?

Peace.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toro View Post
    Tim Tebow is a douchebag ...

... because he's a Gator!

I couldn't care less about his religion.
    I have no love for the Gators ... trust me. My stepfather went to FSU, and I lived in Miami for 10 years. I'd go for Florida A&I against the Gators. I certainly didn't wish him success. Can't deny he had it though.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    The U of Miami is the crummiest football program in college football. Shitty stadium, cheating players, thugs, and losers. But hey once long ago, they won some ball games. Second most disgusting loss I've ever watched my beloved Hogs take 1989 Cotton Bowl (maybe 1990?) 51-7 I couldn't believe it.

I'd love to get some Hurricane today.
    You don't know what you are talking about.

The Hogs aren't the stellar perennial winners you'd like them to be. I remember before they ran from the SW because they couldn't hang, they tended to get whipped regularly.

I'm a Texan, dude. I'm also a UT fan.

Problem is here, I'm not going to involve myself in the rah rah sis boom bah argument, so you can drop the pom poms. I don't get all wrapped around the axle over football anymore. Free agency ruined the NFL and the BCS ruined college football. I watch/follow very little of either.

The topic is about the media's treatment of Tebow. We can keep it there.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You don't know what you are talking about.

The Hogs aren't the stellar perennial winners you'd like them to be. I remember before they ran from the SW because they couldn't hang, they tended to get whipped regularly.

I'm a Texan, dude. I'm also a UT fan.

Problem is here, I'm not going to involve myself in the rah rah sis boom bah argument, so you can drop the pom poms. I don't get all wrapped around the axle over football anymore. Free agency ruined the NFL and the BCS ruined college football. I watch/follow very little of either.

The topic is about the media's treatment of Tebow. We can keep it there.
    I was just giving you a hard time dude. lol no reason get all defensive.

Oh, and I'm rare for a Hog fan, I don't get the hate for Texas. I've never had anything but great experiences with the Longhorn fans I've encountered. Guess I'm not old enough to remember being Texas' bitch in the SWC , so I don't care.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Can we get back to discussing the Rev. Tebow please?

My friend Katie told me last night that Tebow better say his prayers before the Steelers game. Because even God won't be able to help the Broncos avoid getting destroyed by the Steelers. And after the Steelers defense gets through with him, Tebow will be luck if he is able to get up three days later.
    Yes, she is a Steelers fan.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Can we get back to discussing the Rev. Tebow please?

My friend Katie told me last night that Tebow better say his prayers before the Steelers game. Because even God won't be able to help the Broncos avoid getting destroyed by the Steelers. And after the Steelers defense gets through with him, Tebow will be luck if he is able to get up three days later.
    Yes, she is a Steelers fan.
    I love Tebow, for the classy guy that he is and for the tremendous athlete he is. I think if Denver gives him time and some training, he'll grow into a great QB.

With that said, I hope James Harrison breaks his fucking legs on the opening play next week!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I love Tebow, for the classy guy that he is and for the tremendous athlete he is. I think if Denver gives him time and some training, he'll grow into a great QB.

With that said, I hope James Harrison breaks his fucking legs on the opening play next week!
    I'd love Tebow if he was flipping burgers at McDonalds. That being said, I don't really care how he does on the field.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Katie already has her eyes on the hated Baltimore Ravens, a team she despises with every ounce of her body. Her husband e-mailed me earlier this season that she might has set a new record for obscenities uttered during the last Steelers-Ravens game.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Katie already has her eyes on the hated Baltimore Ravens, a team she despises with every ounce of her body. Her husband e-mailed me earlier this season that she might has set a new record for obscenities uttered during the last Steelers-Ravens game.
    Yes, I'm hoping for a 3rd go round with the Ravens myself, I hope it comes to that. They beat us 2x already this year but I'd love to see a rematch, in an important playoff game.

Then I would be hoping for Jo Flacco to have a heart attack while dropping back to make a pass.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Now the Raven's Terrell Thuggs shows his professionalism

On Tuesday morning, Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs appeared on ESPN’s “First Take,” where he unleashed a rant against Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow.

While Suggs‘ comments didn’t involve any references to Tebowing (or Treebowing, for that matter), they did invoke mentions of Tebow’s faith in the Almighty as well as his ability to perform well on the football field.
    Yardbarker.com has more:
    The Baltimore Ravens clinched the 2nd seed in the AFC with their victory over the Cincinatti Bengals on Sunday afternoon. However, even during a bye week, and not yet knowing who his team will face in Baltimore in 2 weeks, Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs wasted little time taking shots at Denver Broncos quarterback, Tim Tebow. [...]

The Denver Broncos clinched the 4 seed by winning the AFC West championship despite falling at home to Kansas City because the Oakland Raiders lost their final game to San Diego.
    “When we play Raven football, it’s scary,” Suggs said during the interview. Then, he went on to claim that his team doesn‘t necessarily need God’s assistance on the sidelines.

“With all due respect, we don’t pray on sidelines. I mean we do — we give it up to God just to be safe…we gonna go out there and win that game,” he said. “We don’t need our kicker to make a 62-yarder. I‘m just sayin’. I’m just sayin.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/we-d...ootball-field/

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Now the Raven's Terrell Thuggs shows his professionalism

If the comments in that interview make the man a thug, the NFL has serious problems.