Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Still fat!

A year later and eating better and not smoking hasn't left me losing very much weight. Too much fluctuation (and too much junk food). This was taken right after I walked in the door from the gym a few minutes ago. I'm not in the habit of wearing the "muscle beaters", but after sitting in the sauna and working out, my body needs the air! That, and this gives the haters a chance to tell me how much tattoos suck!

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Dude where's your beer. With a shirt like that you need a beer
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    Dude where's your beer. With a shirt like that you need a beer
    I could go for a Corona! I very rarely drink, anymore. Then again, that's speaking of beer. Gimme some shots of vodka or jagermeister though!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I could go for a Corona! I very rarely drink, anymore. Then again, that's speaking of beer. Gimme some shots of vodka or jagermeister though!
    Eh Mine is a tumbler of diet Coke and Early Time's. gotta love CVS and their weekly special.. usualy 17.99 for a 1.75 liter.. ahh good times... good times...
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

But don't most people put on weight after giving up cus nicotine suppresses apatite or something?

Anyways, If you really wana lose weight put all that nasty meat away and come join us vegans, as a new member you'll be introduced to your local Vegan Hippy Lesbian Community, so you'll be too distracted to even see the pounds fall off ^,^
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    But don't most people put on weight after giving up cus nicotine suppresses apatite or something?

Anyways, If you really wana lose weight put all that nasty meat away and come join us vegans, as a new member you'll be introduced to your local Vegan Hippy Lesbian Community, so you'll be too distracted to even see the pounds fall off ^,^
    I'd rather weigh 500 lbs then live one day without meat. FACT.

By the way, carbohydrates lead to fat, not protein. So it's your starches and such that need to be cut out.

Oh and you're a plant murderer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post

They say nicotine keeps you from eating, but I ate just well! I just ate more once I quite smoking. Now I'm learning to eat differently. But no sooner did I start losing weight as a result, some weight came back as the muscle started building.

You may have had a million to one chance of converting me if you had said that hot women are vegans and are easy, but I sure as shit ain't giving up meat so I can hit on hippies who dig other chicks! All watching and no touching gets boring quickly!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    I'd rather weigh 500 lbs then live one day without meat. FACT.

By the way, carbohydrates lead to fat, not protein. So it's your starches and such that need to be cut out.

Oh and you're a plant murderer.
    Green tea, veggies, moderate amounts of meat... everything in moderation is the key. But I do just that, keep things in moderation, until the nightly munchies kick in. Then the calorie calculator breaks as I stuff my fat face full of sugars!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Green tea, veggies, moderate amounts of meat... everything in moderation is the key. But I do just that, keep things in moderation, until the nightly munchies kick in. Then the calorie calculator breaks as I stuff my fat face full of sugars!!
    I've seen fatties, and you're not one of them.
    If I were your personal trainer I would suggest more sex with your wife. Let her know it has been proscribed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    I've seen fatties, and you're not one of them.
    If I were your personal trainer I would suggest more sex with your wife. Let her know it has been proscribed.

My wife wouldn't give in if it were mandated by the courts. Come to think of it, I do see a difference in my weight ever since the "intimacy" portion of my marriage went downhill. I'm fat and it's the woman's fault!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My wife wouldn't give in if it were mandated by the courts. Come to think of it, I do see a difference in my weight ever since the "intimacy" portion of my marriage went downhill. I'm fat and it's the woman's fault!!
    Hmmm. I suggest flowers and some romancing might be in order. For some reason women like that kind of thing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

A year later and eating better and not smoking hasn't left me losing very much weight. Too much fluctuation (and too much junk food). This was taken right after I walked in the door from the gym a few minutes ago. I'm not in the habit of wearing the "muscle beaters", but after sitting in the sauna and working out, my body needs the air! That, and this gives the haters a chance to tell me how much tattoos suck!
    What good is a skinny man who can't keep their woman warm in the winter time????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Jim, call yourself fat again and I may be forced to post that lovely man-pic here!
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A year later and eating better and not smoking hasn't left me losing very much weight. Too much fluctuation (and too much junk food). This was taken right after I walked in the door from the gym a few minutes ago. I'm not in the habit of wearing the "muscle beaters", but after sitting in the sauna and working out, my body needs the air! That, and this gives the haters a

This is what caught my eye the most, "not smoking". I think that is cool! I know that is not easy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    What good is a skinny man who can't keep their woman warm in the winter time????
    What good is the extra weight if I have no one to snuggle with?

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Jim, call yourself fat again and I may be forced to post that lovely man-pic here!
    Hey now, I said fat, not morbidly obese! I just have a belly that loves me so much it really doesn't want to leave me. Me and the gut have become best buddies! I can do fine with other portions of my body but the belly is obviously the hardest. I am working with a trainer who put me on a new routine recently, but his routine hasn't stopped the bad eating habits. Beef Jerky, that's one of my latest addictions. Can't help myself. Beef Jerky and potato chips go together great! And don't let me drink as we alluded to earlier. One of the last times I partied at my sisters house, after polishing off a few bottles of Jager with my brother in law, we ordered 8 large pizzas! Granted there was like 12-14 of us there, mostly the bratty kids, but I still ate like 6 or seven slices myself. I think I had a few for breakfast too. But those times are very rare, so that doesn't count. But the nighttime is the hardest for me. I like to watch movies and eat junk!

I just had coffee, can ya tell?