Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Crossfit

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,277
    Thanks (Given)
    805
    Thanks (Received)
    3051
    Likes (Given)
    235
    Likes (Received)
    269
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12819790

    Default Crossfit

    A good site for those who are not familiar with cross fit workouts:

    http://crossfit.com/cf-info/excercise.html
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    30,939
    Thanks (Given)
    16282
    Thanks (Received)
    16797
    Likes (Given)
    25
    Likes (Received)
    1850
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    A good site for those who are not familiar with cross fit workouts:

    http://crossfit.com/cf-info/excercise.html
    You suppose we could get a discount on the "buddy program"? My idea of "cross fit" right now is getting across the street. (actually, don't rat me out to Kathianne or Abbey) I was doing squats with weights today. Now my legs hurt.

    I got into a whole bunch of trouble watching Cross Fit a couple of years ago. Got all motivated and busted out the weights. Betting up the next day was B-A-D kimchee. I don't see how those guys do that crap AND work.
    GET OFF MY LAWN

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,277
    Thanks (Given)
    805
    Thanks (Received)
    3051
    Likes (Given)
    235
    Likes (Received)
    269
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12819790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You suppose we could get a discount on the "buddy program"? My idea of "cross fit" right now is getting across the street. (actually, don't rat me out to Kathianne or Abbey) I was doing squats with weights today. Now my legs hurt.

    I got into a whole bunch of trouble watching Cross Fit a couple of years ago. Got all motivated and busted out the weights. Betting up the next day was B-A-D kimchee. I don't see how those guys do that crap AND work.
    I am doing ok crossing from the sofa to my chair...not sure how "fit" that is
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    30,939
    Thanks (Given)
    16282
    Thanks (Received)
    16797
    Likes (Given)
    25
    Likes (Received)
    1850
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    I am doing ok crossing from the sofa to my chair...not sure how "fit" that is
    I guess my legs went completely to crap. I can walk for a little while now, but my balance is still shot. Have to start working on that. I think Crossfit is above my paygrade at the moment.
    GET OFF MY LAWN

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •