Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    you mean like the al queda crowd or the palestinian crowd?
    ........or the Israli crowd or the Lebanon crowd.......see those start wars. I suppose if Clinton wanted a retaliation war, then he could do what Nevada suggested.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default .........

Quote Originally Posted by lily View Post
    You do know that one country can not go into another country and indiscrimantly kill people, right?
    Unless someone in that country is wanted for crimes committed agains't another country. In this case Bin Laden was wanted by our Government, we should have killed him or grabbed him when we were set up to.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    Unless someone in that country is wanted for crimes committed agains't another country. In this case Bin Laden was wanted by our Government, we should have killed him or grabbed him when we were set up to.

Oh yes, I agree! At Tora Bora when we were at war in Afghanistan......but then there wasn't enough men. You know Rumsfailed's "war strategy" of going to war with the army you have (not enough) instead of the army you want........man that must have been demoralizing to the troops, wouldn't you think?

I mean both the statement and the act of not having enough men to actuall kill the man you went after that caused 911 allowing him to go back into hiding for all this time......planning only God knows what.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...........

Oh yes, I agree! At Tora Bora when we were at war in Afghanistan......but then there wasn't enough men. You know Rumsfailed's "war strategy" of going to war with the army you have (not enough) instead of the army you want........man that must have been demoralizing to the troops, wouldn't you think?

I mean both the statement and the act of not having enough men to actuall kill the man you went after that caused 911 allowing him to go back into hiding for all this time......planning only God knows what.
    You never know, we could have Bin Laden. Admitting that we captured him would be suicide, we would be hit with terror attacks on a daily basis until we set him free. Also I dont think it was actually Saddam who was killed. That guy had 10-15 body doubles who he had surgically altered to look like him. He would be to useful to us to have killed. That guy has information on everyone we want including his long time friend, Bin Laden. How hard would it be to execute one of his body doubles and make it look like it was him, and make the world think it was him? I wouldn't put it past our Government, hell it's something I would do if I were in that position.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    You never know, we could have Bin Laden. Admitting that we captured him would be suicide, we would be hit with terror attacks on a daily basis until we set him free. Also I dont think it was actually Saddam who was killed. That guy had 10-15 body doubles who he had surgically altered to look like him. He would be to useful to us to have killed. That guy has information on everyone we want including his long time friend, Bin Laden. How hard would it be to execute one of his body doubles and make it look like it was him, and make the world think it was him? I wouldn't put it past our Government, hell it's something I would do if I were in that position.

Yeah, and I could have both of them hiding in my garage.....but nice change of subject.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default .........

Yeah, and I could have both of them hiding in my garage.....but nice change of subject.
    Really, can I come see them? I didn't mean to change the subject. This has been a situation that has been mis-managed since the late 70's.