Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

*wrings hands in distress* o gorsh, if I drink milk Gunny won't like me and if I don't Nuke won't like me; what am I gonna do??? I know, I will drink Scotch and if I drink enough I'll not only feel better but won't give a flying poop if anybody likes me or not!

LOL! I understand both facets (can't say "sides") of the debate (can't call it an argument). This place is turning into recess at elementary school. I'm gonna go join the twelve year olds trying to look up girls skirts!
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    *wrings hands in distress* o gorsh, if I drink milk Gunny won't like me and if I don't Nuke won't like me; what am I gonna do??? I know, I will drink Scotch and if I drink enough I'll not only feel better but won't give a flying poop if anybody likes me or not!

LOL! I understand both facets (can't say "sides") of the debate (can't call it an argument). This place is turning into recess at elementary school. I'm gonna go join the twelve year olds trying to look up girls skirts!
    Nope. You're a big boy. He gave his opinion, and I gave mine. What you choose to do is up to you.

Oh, and I WAS going to suggest Jack Daniels as a post-workout recovery before it got so serious around here.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Nope. You're a big boy. He gave his opinion, and I gave mine. What you choose to do is up to you.

Oh, and I WAS going to suggest Jack Daniels as a post-workout recovery before it got so serious around here.
    There are a lot of powerful personalities that post so I fully understand how this stuff goes. I don't worry about it too much. I guess I am too used to watching 6 First Sergeants go at each other over over stuff they think is important. It's like watching dinosaurs dance. Kinda funny but at the same time not pretty.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

There are a lot of powerful personalities that post so I fully understand how this stuff goes. I don't worry about it too much. I guess I am too used to watching 6 First Sergeants go at each other over over stuff they think is important. It's like watching dinosaurs dance. Kinda funny but at the same time not pretty.
    I hear ya. I was just wondering what milk would do to a geezer who doesn't drink it much. Might be able to classify it as a weapon.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I hear ya. I was just wondering what milk would do to a geezer who doesn't drink it much. Might be able to classify it as a weapon.
    I've drunk a lot of weird stuff in my time and none of it killed me yet; could be milk would do it! Don't tell my sons or they will want me to drink a couple of gallons a day.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

I've drunk a lot of weird stuff in my time and none of it killed me yet; could be milk would do it! Don't tell my sons or they will want me to drink a couple of gallons a day.
    If you don't gas them to death from drinking said milk first.