Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    I wonder if you even ever watch Tebow when he's interviewed or such. Most humble man I've ever seen. And he doesn't want to be ANYONE's idol or hero.
    It's interesting to see the cultural differences in this. Being new to Boston it was interesting to have it explained like this: Why doesn't he paint Matthew 6:5 on his face instead of John 3:16?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    It's interesting to see the cultural differences in this. Being new to Boston it was interesting to have it explained like this: Why doesn't he paint Matthew 6:5 on his face instead of John 3:16?
    My best guess would be that the reason he USED to paint 3:16 on his face (illegal in the NFL) rather than some other verse is because John 3:16 is his favorite verse.

But I could be wrong of course.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Your daughter understands what her worthless mother has taught her. You shouldn't give her credit for anything but being as fucking un-American/un-Constitutional as your Marxist ass. I'd be ashamed if I had brainwashed my daughter to be that much of an idiot.
    Wow, taking shots at a 10 year old. Oh well, at least there is intelligence in my family. None of us have thick heads and we know a lot more than just how to yell at people. And my husband isn't The Great Santini.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

You're a chick? really? I think internet bully, whiner and pussy describes you better.
    Fuck off pissant.

Why are u derailing this thread? Its about tebow not your anger issues
    Proving yourself as stupid as usual? I responded to post directed at me. Period. No one asked for your fat fucking mouth to open up. Can ANYONE say ANYTHING on this board without your drama queen ass having something stupid, and irrelevant to non-contribute to the topic?

I told you already ... your ass would be better served to know your role, shut your fucking mouth and sit the fuck down. Proving you to be as stupid as you are is easy. It's also old and boring by now.
    Last edited by darin; 01-18-2012 at 06:02 AM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fuck off pissant.
    LOL You just called yourself a pissant and told yourself to fuck off.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Wow, taking shots at a 10 year old. Oh well, at least there is intelligence in my family. None of us have thick heads and we know a lot more than just how to yell at people. And my husband isn't The Great Santini.
    Try again, Conjob ... errr ... who are you again? The shot was at YOU, oh brainless one. I'm not surprised you can't see that though. Try your "victim" act on someone else. It ain't selling here.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Proving yourself as stupid as usual? I responded to post directed at me. Period. No one asked for your fat fucking mouth to open up. Can ANYONE say ANYTHING on this board without your drama queen ass having something stupid, and irrelevant to non-contribute to the topic?

I told you already ... your ass would be better served to know your role, shut your fucking mouth and sit the fuck down. Proving you to be as stupid as you are is easy. It's also old and boring by now.
    What's my role Gunny? I'm interested to know.

PS stupid, I was the one actually contributing to the topic of the thread and YOU are the one who chose to come in and derail it.
    Last edited by darin; 01-18-2012 at 06:03 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

LOL You just called yourself a pissant and told yourself to fuck off.
    Nope. I just called YOU a pissant and told YOU to piss off. Last chance. Back the fuck off and shut the fuck up or I will do it for you. You're a pussy and punk. Just a mouthy little weasel with no balls that hangs on the internet because you don't have to fear repercussions you would if you actually ran those flapping gums in real life.

I've been the biggest proponent of keeping you arund, at the expense of some friends, so you're trying to fuck with the last person you want to.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nope. I just called YOU a pissant and told YOU to piss off. Last chance. Back the fuck off and shut the fuck up or I will do it for you. You're a pussy and punk. Just a mouthy little weasel with no balls that hangs on the internet because you don't have to fear repercussions you would if you actually ran those flapping gums in real life.

I've been the biggest proponent of keeping you arund, at the expense of some friends, so you're trying to fuck with the last person you want to.
    Nope, you quoted YOURSELF and then said "fuck off pissant"

How exactly do you intend to shut me up if I don't do so Gunny? Not even mentioning that your REMF ass doesn't even know me in real life, so your little remarks about I'm a pussy yada yada mean nothing.

Oh, I'm just as mouthy in real life when I come across hypocritical douches as I am on here by the way.

Thanks for being a proponent of "keeping me around" but that sure doesn't give you a right to behave anyway you like and then cry when someone responds in kind. YOU derailed this thread. it is YOUR fault, before YOU posted in this thread it was completely about Tebow. Not only did you misread Gabby's post and trash her unnecessarily, you called a CHILD an idiot. And you don't even have the good graces nor the balls to apologize for that?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Nope, you quoted YOURSELF and then said "fuck off pissant"

How exactly do you intend to shut me up if I don't do so Gunny? Not even mentioning that your REMF ass doesn't even know me in real life, so your little remarks about I'm a pussy yada yada mean nothing.

Oh, I'm just as mouthy in real life when I come across hypocritical douches as I am on here by the way.

Thanks for being a proponent of "keeping me around" but that sure doesn't give you a right to behave anyway you like and then cry when someone responds in kind. YOU derailed this thread. it is YOUR fault, before YOU posted in this thread it was completely about Tebow. Not only did you misread Gabby's post and trash her unnecessarily, you called a CHILD an idiot. And you don't even have the good graces nor the balls to apologize for that?
    You want to know me in real life, we can arrange it. You're a punk, a liar and a coward. Been to boot camp but resigned a commission, did you? Taking the side of PC shitheads over your fellow Marines? Oh, I'm sorry. You were Army. I'm sure there are several Army vets here that would spank your ass ... oh wait ... they did. How'd THAT happen?

I'm not crying at all bitch. I'm dishing out what you think you're sending my way. Only I'm better at it. You're just a pussy with a big fucking mouth.

I refuse to apologize for you being a fucking idiot wannabe. And I got your REMF, fucker. It hangs right next to my CAR.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You want to know me in real life, we can arrange it. You're a punk, a liar and a coward. Been to boot camp but resigned a commission, did you? Taking the side of PC shitheads over your fellow Marines? Oh, I'm sorry. You were Army. I'm sure there are several Army vets here that would spank your ass ... oh wait ... they did. How'd THAT happen?

I'm not crying at all bitch. I'm dishing out what you think you're sending my way. Only I'm better at it. You're just a pussy with a big fucking mouth.

I refuse to apologize for you being a fucking idiot wannabe. And I got your REMF, fucker. It hangs right next to my CAR.
    Damn you stupid. I didn't say I want to know you in real life, I have NO interest in that.

Mustang, look it up fool

Oh, and I didn't ask you to apologize for ANYTHING you've ever said to me fool.

You pick on women and children and that's who you should stick with.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Oh come on dude, you are a fake war hero. You should see the movie "The Great Santini." It was a guy who was a great military leader, but a failure in life because he couldn't differentiate between the two. He tried to run his life and family like a boot camp and, like you, became a total failure. I feel sorry for any family that you have. You might have been a great Marine, but you are a total loser in real life.
    And yes, you should know YOUR place -- back at the other board where the assholes there were used to you. You don't have the ability to associate with people here because you don't have any intelligence. The Jar in your Head is totally empty.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

On a lighter note...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Oh come on dude, you are a fake war hero. You should see the movie "The Great Santini." It was a guy who was a great military leader, but a failure in life because he couldn't differentiate between the two. He tried to run his life and family like a boot camp and, like you, became a total failure. I feel sorry for any family that you have. You might have been a great Marine, but you are a total loser in real life.
    And yes, you should know YOUR place -- back at the other board where the assholes there were used to you. You don't have the ability to associate with people here because you don't have any intelligence. The Jar in your Head is totally empty.
    Seen the movie. Never was anything like him. The rest of your post is nonsensical gibberish from the mind of a fool. I call waht actually SEE. Unlike you, just pulling crap out your rear end.

It appears I can associate rather well here and always have. Except with the board losers.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

t's interesting to see the cultural differences in this. Being new to Boston it was interesting to have it explained like this: Why doesn't he paint Matthew 6:5 on his face instead of John 3:16?

My best guess would be that the reason he USED to paint 3:16 on his face (illegal in the NFL) rather than some other verse is because John 3:16 is his favorite verse.

But I could be wrong of course.
    Matthew 6:5 is the verse that warns people not to flaunt their faith in public.