Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Chloe

You don't receive private messages so this is my only option:

Ran across a thread here in the cage and uh you mention my name in the same breath with Manfrommaine....mistake#1

You also mention how Connie is a bad ass at handling, how did you reference me? Bullies? lol Check out a thread in here from a couple nights ago, you can see your "bad ass" in action.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This thread should end well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Chloe is VERY good people. Please don't pre-judge her for lumping you in with others. I'm confident her comments were solely based on flame wars she saw you having with RSR and CH, and you know as I do that we can all say some "lovely" things when we are angry. As with all of the other ladies on DP, she is as sweet as can be. Be nice!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    You don't receive private messages so this is my only option:

Ran across a thread here in the cage and uh you mention my name in the same breath with Manfrommaine....mistake#1

You also mention how Connie is a bad ass at handling, how did you reference me? Bullies? lol Check out a thread in here from a couple nights ago, you can see your "bad ass" in action.
    I apologize

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Chloe is VERY good people. Please don't pre-judge her for lumping you in with others. I'm confident her comments were solely based on flame wars she saw you having with RSR and CH, and you know as I do that we can all say some "lovely" things when we are angry. As with all of the other ladies on DP, she is as sweet as can be. Be nice!
    Jimmy you know me long time(Vietnamese accent), that was fluffy kitty kat tame.

I'll be nice, just don't understand the comparison to that douchebag and sure as hell don't see how Connie could be construed, in even the most wildest of imaginations, as having ever or even the possibility of ever coming out on top of me.........i'm fucking Roger Mayweather!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll be nice, just don't understand the comparison to that douchebag and sure as hell don't see how Connie could be construed, in even the most wildest of imaginations, as having ever or even the possibility of ever coming out on top of me.........i'm fucking Roger Mayweather!
    I don't think she was comparing you to that pedophile. I wouldn't even do that, and Chloe certainly is nicer than me.

The rest of your comments?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I don't think she was comparing you to MFM, but rather stating that CH defended others from both you and MFM. Shitty to be in the same sentence as our Gringo friend across the border, but she didn't imply you were like one another. She admired him for trying to protect others.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't think she was comparing you to MFM, but rather stating that CH defended others from both you and MFM. Shitty to be in the same sentence as our Gringo friend across the border, but she didn't imply you were like one another. She admired him for trying to protect others.
    Well stated . In fact to be honest, I don't know that Chloe ever even commented on the pedophile, so it is unlikely she was comparing him and OCA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    I don't think she was comparing you to that pedophile. I wouldn't even do that, and Chloe certainly is nicer than me.

The rest of your comments?
    Should we go to the "apologies" thread? That was like me(Tyson) you (Leon Spinks)............first round ko.

Best off just to avoid me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ok, i'll buy that but would like to hear her say it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

i'm fucking Roger Mayweather!
    Roger? Get with the current times, there's a new Mayweather in town now!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Should we go to the "apologies" thread? That was like me(Tyson) you (Leon Spinks)............first round ko.

Best off just to avoid me.
    Go to it, it was funny watching you try to pretend that that thread was about something it wasn't. Of course you doing nothing but derailing yet another thread into the steel cage was no surprise to anyone.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok, i'll buy that but would like to hear her say it.
    I don't think you are a pedaphile or like manfrommaine.

It was a bad night, Initially my intentions were to say that I recgonized a good side of conhog in that he did stick up for Gaffer, RSR and even Kathianne in the sense that manfrommaine had been rude to all of them, and that he had also stuck up for gaffer and rsr from you.

I am sorry if that offended you, I don't have any conflict with you myself personally but things were heated between conhog and kathianne and they were both people I had friendships with I felt bad about it and I thought I was helping to point out good things I had seen about conhog.

So I apologize to you if my statements hurt you or offended you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Go to it, it was funny watching you try to pretend that that thread was about something it wasn't. Of course you doing nothing but derailing yet another thread into the steel cage was no surprise to anyone.
    Glad to see some things haven't changed, obfuscation and dodging were always your two strongest points....debating being a distand 262nd.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    I don't think you are a pedaphile or like manfrommaine.

It was a bad night, Initially my intentions were to say that I recgonized a good side of conhog in that he did stick up for Gaffer, RSR and even Kathianne in the sense that manfrommaine had been rude to all of them, and that he had also stuck up for gaffer and rsr from you.

I am sorry if that offended you, I don't have any conflict with you myself personally but things were heated between conhog and kathianne and they were both people I had friendships with I felt bad about it and I thought I was helping to point out good things I had seen about conhog.

So I apologize to you if my statements hurt you or offended you.
    No problem, we, well I don't, all make mistakes.

Nobody gets anything from me that they don't deserve, just keep that in mind.