Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Hey, now, age has nothing to do with it. I'm 61 but that has nothing to do with my level of education, level of common sense, etc. I got to be a lazy, fat, ugly, old guy feeding off the public trough and being a burden to my children and society at large all on my own!
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hmm.. MFM has proven himself to be one of the biggest idiots alive time and time again... And OCA and Constance should be referred to as one and the same, imo.

But, unless somethings changed, I dont remember being allowed to refer to soneone as a pedophile, without solid proof of a conviction...

Challenging someones so-called Military career as bullshit isnt permitted, but accusing someone of illegal and disgusting acts is perfectly fine?

What did I miss in my hiatus?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shattered View Post
    Hmm.. MFM has proven himself to be one of the biggest idiots alive time and time again... And OCA and Constance should be referred to as one and the same, imo.

But, unless somethings changed, I dont remember being allowed to refer to soneone as a pedophile, without solid proof of a conviction...

Challenging someones so-called Military career as bullshit isnt permitted, but accusing someone of illegal and disgusting acts is perfectly fine?

I've never called anyone a pedaphile, others here at the board had inferred it about MFM, I was just clearing up that I did not think it toward oca as he seemed to think I was categorizing him as the same as MFM who others have said that about.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    I've never called anyone a pedaphile, others here at the board had inferred it about MFM, I was just clearing up that I did not think it toward oca as he seemed to think I was categorizing him as the same as MFM who others have said that about.

I was referring to Constances multiple 'that pedophile' comments regarding MFM

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Neither are rule violations.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok thanks for clarifying

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

While I agree that there should be proof to backup such an accusation, such as a conviction, MFM has stated much about children and other members children over the years. At another place he stated one of the most disgusting and vile things about a child that I have ever read.

But in the spirit of a good community, we would certainly discourage both of the above. It's not the kind of discussion we want here at DP, but at the same time, we also don't want to censor everything that might offend others.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Neither are rule violations.
    I see.. and her I was confused about which place I belonged.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I see.. and her I was confused about which place I belonged.
    Things are still the same, but what would you have us do? Seriously - should we ban members when they call another a pedo? What if they call a woman a whore? What about if one calls the other a woman abuser? We could go on and on - but WHERE do we draw the line, between banning and/or leaving it to be judged by the community? We have ONE word banned and that's the "C" word towards women. Once you start down a line of censorship, it's hard to turn the clock back. I agree with you about the accusation, but do you think we should demand proof everytime someone gets mad and makes ridiculous accusations? I AGREE with you about what you're getting at, but disagree about how to handle it. I'm open to feedback...

As for the military. I have ALWAYS kept our current/former military members in mind with this board, hence the header and the way the board is designed. There is very little in this world that I respect more than our soldiers. I hate to see other members claim of service laughed at or questioned. But you have to agree, for the most part, anyone can claim to be a former soldier, and we can't very well ask for "proof of service". But if there's one thing I have learned about soldiers over the years and that's that they can handle themselves. So unless specifically asked to intervene in a situation, that's business between the 2 members as well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

First off your opinion of me is as worthless as the white speck on the top of chicken shit, its white but its still chicken shit.

You got a problem honey with me not believing Connie's bullshit?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

While I agree that there should be proof to backup such an accusation, such as a conviction, MFM has stated much about children and other members children over the years. At another place he stated one of the most disgusting and vile things about a child that I have ever read.

But in the spirit of a good community, we would certainly discourage both of the above. It's not the kind of discussion we want here at DP, but at the same time, we also don't want to censor everything that might offend others.
    I read that shit, that MFM is a pedophile. I'm 100% convinced of it, but of course if you wish it not to be said, I'll abide by that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    I read that shit, that MFM is a pedophile. I'm 100% convinced of it, but of course if you wish it not to be said, I'll abide by that.
    As Shattered alluded to, an accusation on that level is probably best with proof, not just "convinced" that one is guilty.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As Shattered alluded to, an accusation on that level is probably best with proof, not just "convinced" that one is guilty.
    Well, he's gone anyway, so it's probably irrelevant anyway.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    First off your opinion of me is as worthless as the white speck on the top of chicken shit, its white but its still chicken shit.

You got a problem honey with me not believing Connie's bullshit?
    Hilarious that you tell Shattered that her opinion of you is worthless as you act is if your opinion of me means shit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Hilarious that you tell Shattered that her opinion of you is worthless as you act is if your opinion of me means shit.
    It does, my opinion is valued above all else.