Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The Party of Family Values?

I've heard for years that the republican party considers themselves to be The Party of Family Values. And for years, I've heard right wingers say that democrats are the party of sleeze, because of, no doubt, Clinton's mistakes with Monica Lewinsky... but... what the right always forgets is that even though what Bill did was wrong in the eyes of the Lord, it was NOT illegal.

So this thread will be one where I and others will show you that republicans are not just as sleezy as you think the democrats are... they are worse...

I'm going to start with Neal Horsely... a republican anti-abortionist from down in Georgia... perhaps our southern members will be able to confirm or deny the allegations Neal makes during this interview on Fox Radio...

Neal Horsely Finds Love

Last night, anti-abortion extremist Neal Horsley was a guest on The Alan Colmes Show, a FOX News radio program. The topic was an interesting one - whether or not an internet service provider should allow Horsley to post the names of abortion doctors on his website. Horsley does that as a way of targeting them and one doctor has been killed. In the course of the interview, however, Colmes asked Horsley about his background, including a statement that he had admitted to engaging in homosexual and bestiality sex.

At first, Horsley laughed and said, "Just because it's printed in the media, people jump to believe it."

"Is it true?" Colmes asked.

"Hey, Alan, if you want to accuse me of having sex when I was a fool, I did everything that crossed my mind that looked like I..."

AC: "You had sex with animals?"

NH: "Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

AC: "I'm not so sure that that is so."

NH: "You didn't grow up on a farm in Georgia, did you?"

AC: "Are you suggesting that everybody who grows up on a farm in Georgia has a mule as a girlfriend?"

NH: It has historically been the case. You people are so far removed from the reality... Welcome to domestic life on the farm..."

Colmes said he thought there were a lot of people in the audience who grew up on farms, are living on farms now, raising kids on farms and "and I don't think they are dating Elsie right now. You know what I'm saying?"

Horsley said, "You experiment with anything that moves when you are growing up sexually. You're naive. You know better than that... If it's warm and it's damp and it vibrates you might in fact have sex with it."

...snip
    Lost your job? Thank the republicans!
    Lost your house? Thank the republicans!
    Lost your life savings? Thank the republicans!
    Lost your health care? Thank the republicans!
    Lost all Hope? Thank the republicans!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

although what Neal did was disgusting, it may or may not have been illegal... what this republican did was illegal AND disgusting.

Giordano Receives 37-Year Prison Sentence
    Giordano Could Have Faced Life In Prison

June 13, 2003

WEST HARTFORD, Conn. -- Philip Giordano, the former Waterbury mayor convicted of violating the civil rights of two girls he sexually abused, has been sentenced Friday morning.

..snip

"This case is the worst I have ever seen," said U.S. District Judge Alan Nevas in passing sentence. "Your conduct is the worst I have ever seen. I've seen drug dealers, murderers. What you did is indescribable."

...snip

"Most defendants have something to say, if nothing more than to turn and look at your mother and your sister and say, 'I'm sorry.'"

Nevas said Giordano had been "preying on two small, innocent children."

"They knew nothing. You, sir, are a sexual predator."

Giordano also was convicted in March of conspiring with a prostitute, who is the mother of one of the girls and an aunt of the other. Jurors convicted him on 14 of 15 counts of using an interstate device -- a cell phone -- to arrange the meetings with the girls.

Prosecutors said that Giordano used his cellular phone -- an interstate device -- to set up liaisons with the children and a convicted prostitute, Guitana Jones. Jones pleaded guilty to federal charges and testified at Giordano's federal trial.

..snip

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So are so trying to say that, by implication, all Republicans support/engage in beastiality and/or pedophilia? That is the most ludicrous argument I've ever heard of.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

of course Jeff, you get one so that mean everyone does it.. i mean..come on..they are all in the same party...those that vote together, swing/screw animals together!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If it bothers you so badly, I'd be willing to stipulate that there are politicians ACROSS BOARD who have values that are just barely better than a common pickpocket. Having "family values" does not mean anyone is perfect nor does it declare all the oppostion to be satan. It's simply a standard that people feel strongly about and strive to maintain rather than demolish.
    Last edited by Dilloduck; 05-18-2007 at 04:24 PM.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

one doesnt have to be perfect to stand for what's right. I'd rather be with people who have ideals and fall short than those who wish to pretend the ideals dont exist.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

At least these people are alive. Mary Jo Kopechne isn't.

And here's some lib family values for you:

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ........

Quote Originally Posted by TheStripey1 View Post
    I've heard for years that the republican party considers themselves to be The Party of Family Values. And for years, I've heard right wingers say that democrats are the party of sleeze, because of, no doubt, Clinton's mistakes with Monica Lewinsky... but... what the right always forgets is that even though what Bill did was wrong in the eyes of the Lord, it was NOT illegal.

So this thread will be one where I and others will show you that republicans are not just as sleezy as you think the democrats are... they are worse...

I'm going to start with Neal Horsely... a republican anti-abortionist from down in Georgia... perhaps our southern members will be able to confirm or deny the allegations Neal makes during this interview on Fox Radio...
    Your on drugs. You want to talk about sleeze here we go.
    Last edited by nevadamedic; 05-18-2007 at 04:06 PM.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ........

Quote Originally Posted by TheStripey1 View Post

Democrats are the party of sleeze and no values.

For one remember Democratic Governor James E. McGreevey, while in office and married was sneaking off to have affairs in rent by the hour motel rooms with other men? Also accused of sexually harassing other men, then trying to buy their silence. I guess you will have an excuse for this. Truth is there is no excuse. He brought shame to his state, party, family and friends. He has also done irreversable damage to his ex-wife and kids for his twisted affairs.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/08/12/mcgreevey.nj/

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5686618/

http://www.cbc.ca/news/story/2004/08...nor040813.html

http://wcbstv.com/politics/local_story_122102936.html

Then there is Senator Kennedy who killed a woman and used his political connections to cover it up as a simple car accident, when the woman according to authorities was alive for over two hours after the accident surviving on an air picket. It is obvious that Kennedy didn't care as if he went to get help she would be alive today. There was evidence that pointed to murder as well as posted in the links below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Ken...ddick_incident

http://www.ytedk.com/

Then there is JFK who has numerous affairs on his wife.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Campbell_Exner is just one of them.

Senator Kerry has also had affairs.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...990084,00.html

Here is a list of 10 more Democratic sex scandals.

http://www.browncafe.com/forum/curre..._scandals.html

Want me to keep going?

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 5stringJeff View Post
    So are so trying to say that, by implication, all Republicans support/engage in beastiality and/or pedophilia? That is the most ludicrous argument I've ever heard of.

It's no more ludicrous than what right wingers do when they label anyone left of them, liberal...

and no, that is not what I'm saying... I am saying that there are a lot of members of your party that are disgusting. That they in no way portray any family values that I hold dear... so for your party to be refered to as the party of family values is ludicrous.

It's not.

unless your family is really really really screwed up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    one doesnt have to be perfect to stand for what's right. I'd rather be with people who have ideals and fall short than those who wish to pretend the ideals dont exist.
    are you defending pedophiles simply because they are in your party?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    At least these people are alive. Mary Jo Kopechne isn't.

And here's some lib family values for you:

funny that you would have those types of pix on your computer, I don't have any like them on mine... do you cruise gay sites often?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    Democrats are the party of sleeze and no values.

For one remember Democratic Governor James E. McGreevey, while in office and married was sneaking off to have affairs in rent by the hour motel rooms with other men? Also accused of sexually harassing other men, then trying to buy their silence. I guess you will have an excuse for this. Truth is there is no excuse. He brought shame to his state, party, family and friends. He has also done irreversable damage to his ex-wife and kids for his twisted affairs.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/08/12/mcgreevey.nj/

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5686618/

http://www.cbc.ca/news/story/2004/08...nor040813.html

http://wcbstv.com/politics/local_story_122102936.html

Then there is Senator Kennedy who killed a woman and used his political connections to cover it up as a simple car accident, when the woman according to authorities was alive for over two hours after the accident surviving on an air picket. It is obvious that Kennedy didn't care as if he went to get help she would be alive today. There was evidence that pointed to murder as well as posted in the links below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Ken...ddick_incident

http://www.ytedk.com/

Then there is JFK who has numerous affairs on his wife.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Campbell_Exner is just one of them.

Senator Kerry has also had affairs.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...990084,00.html

Here is a list of 10 more Democratic sex scandals.

http://www.browncafe.com/forum/curre..._scandals.html

Want me to keep going?
    sure, I don't care... I also have another thread called "Corrupt Politicians", if any of those democrat politicians were indicted or convicted, add them in there as well...

but... are you defending republican pedophiles by displaying democrat adults having sex with other adults? how does that equate exactly?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How about some new ones?

05/18/2007
    Former SD Legislator Arrested On Sex Charges

A former South Dakota lawmaker is accused of molesting his own foster children and legislative pages.

Ted Klaudt, 49, a Republican rancher from Walker, faces a long list of charges: eight counts of rape, two counts of sexual exploitation of a minor, two counts of witness tampering, sexual contact with a person under 16, and stalking.

Court documents mention five possible victims. Three were foster children between the ages of 15 and 19 who lived with Klaudt's family. One is a cousin of one of those girls, and the fifth is a friend of Klaudt's daughter.

In the most disturbing accusation, the girls say Klaudt had them convinced they could earn up to $20,000 by donating their eggs to a fertility clinic. And even though he has no medical training, the girls say Klaudt did all the supposed "exams" and "procedures" himself.

...snip

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here's one from '05...

Former Clarkfield mayor sentenced on molestation charges

GRANITE FALLS, Minn. A former mayor of Clarkfield has been sentenced on charges that he molested two boys from 1997 to 2003.

Thirty-six-year-old Jeffrey Kyle Randall of Clarkfield was sentenced yesterday to 275 days in jail and six years of probation. He'll also have to register as a sex offender, and undergo evaluation and treatment.

Randall entered an Alford plea last month to two counts of fifth-degree criminal sexual conduct, both gross misdemeanors.

A criminal complaint says Randall molested two boys -- ages ten and 12 -- during a six-year period.

He was mayor of Clarkfield from 1998 to the fall of 2004. In 2002, he ran as a Republican in an unsuccessful bid for state representative.