Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Radical magazine call for "occupy' to wreak havok in Chicago,and the country

Um,words cannot describe the utter disgust I have for these people for calling for this kind of choas and interupting people's lives.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/paul-wilson/...n-1968-rioters

Really,who do these hippies think they are? Do they really think that everyone will say "allright,we will do things your way" just because their lazy asses are out breaking the law and not going to work like they should be?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krisy View Post
    Um,words cannot describe the utter disgust I have for these people for calling for this kind of choas and interupting people's lives.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/paul-wilson/...n-1968-rioters

Really,who do these hippies think they are? Do they really think that everyone will say "allright,we will do things your way" just because their lazy asses are out breaking the law and not going to work like they should be?

I know, in America we must all get back to work and not complain against the elite! Live to work not work to live!

I am the 99%.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    I know, in America we must all get back to work and not complain against the elite! Live to work not work to live!

I am the 99%.
    I am sensing sarchasm

I am not one to say to never complain against the "elite". I completely disagree with how they do it. How the hell is blocking small business so they can't open,spreading disease,breaking the law,smokin lord knows what,and leaving a mess that costs the taxpayers thousands to clean up getting anything accomplished? They hurt the taxpayer with thier tactics.

Face it.a good part of them are non workin hippy jackasses. You know how my husband and I help ourselves? We go to work everyday and work as hard as we can!! Sitting around waiting for someone to hand you their money ain't gonna get it,period!

We are the little guy,and we are disgusted with the way things are,but sittin around in a park grillin out sure as heck isn't gonna pay my bills!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That is what the movement is all about. they will get around to it eventually.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard