Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Noir in the USA

Well, not now, but in the future? Noir, when are you coming to the dark side? You have any plans to come to the US for any reason?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Short term there are a few friends i want to visit, making Indiana, Chicago and New Jersey pretty high on my places to visit list. However i also want to take a trip to Australia, and atm i think Aus would trump the states since i've already been there...

However, looking a few years into the future i'd say its Almost certain i will move totally to the states. Were it not for the fact that i have a younger brother i would likely of moved to the states a while still in my teens, but i'd like to wait until he's at least in his teens before i leave (he's 7 now).
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Not sure why, but I thought you were coming here sooner. Let me know if you do come though, I was born and raised in NJ and still go there often.

I think the only other member I have a chance to meet, based on distance, is OCA. My brother in law wants to kill him, so I may find a way to get him to drive North a few hours and help that happen!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Not sure why, but I thought you were coming here sooner. Let me know if you do come though, I was born and raised in NJ and still go there often.

I think the only other member I have a chance to meet, based on distance, is OCA. My brother in law wants to kill him, so I may find a way to get him to drive North a few hours and help that happen!
    Funny thing is though he's so stupid i'd have to help him kill me!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Short term there are a few friends i want to visit, making Indiana, Chicago and New Jersey pretty high on my places to visit list. However i also want to take a trip to Australia, and atm i think Aus would trump the states since i've already been there...

However, looking a few years into the future i'd say its Almost certain i will move totally to the states. Were it not for the fact that i have a younger brother i would likely of moved to the states a while still in my teens, but i'd like to wait until he's at least in his teens before i leave (he's 7 now).
    But you've been to Aus, so the US would be new then. You should always endeavor to go to the new place, plus it's closer and cheaper to get to.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    But you've been to Aus, so the US would be new then. You should always endeavor to go to the new place, plus it's closer and cheaper to get to.
    That's how I read it at first too, but if you read it again you can see it could mean he's been here already. But he should still choose the US, at least the NJ/NY area, he won't get eaten by crocs here, or poisoned by weird frogs and spiders.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Will do ^__^ like for serious if i lived in the states i'd of meet a dozen of you guys already...i did have a plan to buy a months pass on the greyhounds (i think it was $400 or something) and travel through at least a few states in the east. The only real problem is flights, which London to the states and back tend to be Ł600+ and i also have to fly to london and back which is another hundred. >,> But once i am there i have to maximise, last time i spent way too long in the same area.

Whoops, pretty badly worded by me ^,^; i meant i've already been to the states, spend 3 weeks in San Francisco in the Summer of 2010

That's how I read it at first too, but if you read it again you can see it could mean he's been here already. But he should still choose the US, at least the NJ/NY area, he won't get eaten by crocs here, or poisoned by weird frogs and spiders.
    I've been most assured that in the places i wana go i'm much more likey to be done over by a man who thinks i'm looking at his daughter the wrong way than by any crocs or creepy crawlies lol
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I've been most assured that in the places i wana go i'm much more likey to be done over by a man who thinks i'm looking at his daughter the wrong way than by any crocs or creepy crawlies lol
    So... why not just go to Texas? The same threat applies.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

So... why not just go to Texas? The same threat applies.
    I don't believe i know anyone from Texas, except Gunny, and I dare say he'd be less than thrilled to open the door to find me with arms outstretched xD

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Yes, Noir was here in SF area and we were supposed to have lunch and do some wine tasting...however, when I told him my granddaughter wouldn't be here he lost interest in visiting. He's not interested unless you have sweet things to also occupy his time!J/K!!
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I don't believe i know anyone from Texas, except Gunny, and I dare say he'd be less than thrilled to open the door to find me with arms outstretched xD
    lol, and clearly he would be less than thrilled if you looked at his daughter the wrong way, so just like Australia, but closer
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

We'd host ya for a bit, Noir.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    WE would as well. Have a couple of spare rooms....
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

he can go anywhere, anywhen he wants.....
    ...full immersion.....

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

lol, and clearly he would be less than thrilled if you looked at his daughter the wrong way, so just like Australia, but closer
    Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    WE would as well. Have a couple of spare rooms....
    As far as i'm aware nuke and trigg are the users with sweet things to also occupy his time, so naturally they get first preference =P