Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    I reserve the right to not conduct business with queers the same way I wouldn't drug addicts or convicts.

No liberal judge is going to change that.

I'll bet Connie loves lib judges, its the only way he can win on this subject.
    Actually, I FULLY support your right to not do business with gays.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I'm just not going to give respect or acceptance to queers. A ruling from a court, or a marriage license, won't change anything.
    YOu have that right, and I don't contend that you should change your opinion about gays one bit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Listen dipshit, your alleged proofs that gay sex are detrimental to society have NOTHING to do with gay marriage UNLESS you are contending that gays only have sex if they are married. It's simple as that.
    No matter how far you stick your head in the sand "Mr. Hypocrite" it has everything to do with queer marriage.

Shall I post a link on "queer marriage divorce rates after legalization"? They are astronomical..........because queers don'tr want to really get married they just want bleeding hearts like you to fall into their little bait and switch game.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I can sit here all night long and list things that won't affect the above - but that doesn't mean society should embrace it. If everything was gauged in that manner, todays society as we know it would go down the shitter within a few years.
    You don't have to like Jim. I don't like it either, but I pick my battles wisely; gays fucking off doing God knows what-- not my problem. God shall judge them IMHO, not the courts. When/ if it becomes my problem, I'll address it then. Two circles in my life, circle of concern, circle of impact. Gay marriage is in neither. Besides, US laws aren't arguments of ignorance, that because straight marriage has been a successful vehicle (decreasingly so) that no other is valid-- one must prove that something is detrimental to another-- its the basis of freedom, damned though it may be, and it has delivered unto citizens of this country great opportunity. I don't forsake the opportunity that is lawfully granted to all because a few people use it for purely morally-reprehensible purposes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No matter how far you stick your head in the sand "Mr. Hypocrite" it has everything to do with queer marriage.

Shall I post a link on "queer marriage divorce rates after legalization"? They are astronomical..........because queers don'tr want to really get married they just want bleeding hearts like you to fall into their little bait and switch game.
    LOL so let's argue whether divorces are detrimental to society , and if they are then lets debate outlawing divorce. UNLESS you contend that gay divorce is more harmful for society than straight divorce? LOL

You are weak OCA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    You don't have to like Jim. I don't like it either, but I pick my battles wisely; gays fucking off doing God knows what-- not my problem. God shall judge them IMHO, not the courts. When/ if it becomes my problem, I'll address it then. Two circles in my life, circle of concern, circle of impact. Gay marriage is in neither. Besides, US laws aren't arguments of ignorance, that because straight marriage has been a successful vehicle (decreasingly so) that no other is valid-- one must prove that something is detrimental to another-- its the basis of freedom, damned though it may be, and it has delivered unto citizens of this country great opportunity. I don't forsake the opportunity that is lawfully granted to all because a few people use it for purely morally-reprehensible purposes.
    Thats exactly one of the reasons Amerika is in the social morass its in.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

LOL so let's argue whether divorces are detrimental to society , and if they are then lets debate outlawing divorce. UNLESS you contend that gay divorce is more harmful for society than straight divorce? LOL

You are weak OCA.
    No dumbass hypocrite, I contend that queers didn't really want to get married they just wanted bleeding hearts like you to accept their filthy perversion as equal to the rest of us, as soon as they get that they get divorced because promicuity is part of the queer constitution, rampant promiscuity.

I'm the man.

You are a hypocrite.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    I can agree with the majority of that. Its not like I'm actively involved in things against homosexuality or gay marriage, I just don't support it in any way and I don't respect the lifestyle.

I also have an issue with the 9th circuit. This court has literally become a joke over the years.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    So it's legal already? Nope! Its still on hold until appeals are heard. Game over it is not.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can agree with the majority of that. Its not like I'm actively involved in things against homosexuality or gay marriage, I just don't support it in any way and I don't respect the lifestyle.

I also have an issue with the 9th circuit. This court has literally become a joke over the years.
    We totally agree about the 9th circuit court, they are proof that judicial impeachment should be used more often.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No dumbass hypocrite, I contend that queers didn't really want to get married they just wanted bleeding hearts like you to accept their filthy perversion as equal to the rest of us, as soon as they get that they get divorced because promicuity is part of the queer constitution, rampant promiscuity.

I'm the man.

You are a hypocrite.
    I've already proven your hypocrite claim wrong , you apparently can't read too well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I've already proven your hypocrite claim wrong , you apparently can't read too well.
    Where? The whole board missed it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Where? The whole board missed it.
    No they didn't stupid. YOU missed it, here let me explain it again REAL slow.

If I accuse you of attempting to dehumanize gays by calling them queers and then admit that when I call blacks niggers I am doing so to dehumanize them that is not hypocrisy, it is merely pointing out a tactic you used.

IT would ONLY be hypocrisy if I pretended that I called blacks niggers for any other reason.

Oh and PS 99.9% of the time when I say nigger I am not actually calling anyone a nigger anyway, so the point is moot for the most part.

Now shut up NIGGER!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

No they didn't stupid. YOU missed it, here let me explain it again REAL slow.

If I accuse you of attempting to dehumanize gays by calling them queers and then admit that when I call blacks niggers I am doing so to dehumanize them that is not hypocrisy, it is merely pointing out a tactic you used.

IT would ONLY be hypocrisy if I pretended that I called blacks niggers for any other reason.

Oh and PS 99.9% of the time when I say nigger I am not actually calling anyone a nigger anyway, so the point is moot for the most part.

Now shut up NIGGER!!
    Nope, you can play it off all you like but you got busted.

Now, let me drive you up to Lenox Ave and you say "nigger" and tell them you don't really mean it...........just to let you know i'm gonna step on you to make the blood flow faster.