Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trobinett View Post
    I'm sure it was the guns fault.
    Dude - that's how they played it! They didn't show what he did to shoot his thumb; the guy claimed 'the gun misfired' without ANY explanation of why he put his hand over the barrell.

So - unlikely a EMP will happen; that's the guy being crazy...yet "THE GUN" caused his injury.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Moruga Scorpion Proclaimed New Champion Chile AP By SUSAN MONTOYA BRYAN
    First Posted: 02/16/2012 8:57 am Updated: 02/16/2012 1:29 pm

Follow

Video , Chile Peppers , Chili Peppers , Hottest Chili , Hottest Pepper In World , Scoville Heat Test , Scoville Pepper Test , Trinidad Moruga Scorpion , Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Pepper , World's Hottest Chile , World's Hottest Chili Pepper , World's Hottest Pepper , World's Spiciest Pepper , Food News

<!-- BIG PHOTO BLOCK BEGIN --><!-- Photos -->

<!-- BIG PHOTO BLOCK END --><!-- DIG BEGIN --><STYLE>#news_entries #ad_sharebox_260x60 img {padding:0px;margin:0px}</STYLE><IFRAME style="WIDTH: 0px; DISPLAY: none; HEIGHT: 0px" id=atwAdFrame1 title=Ad height=60 marginHeight=0 src="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/_uac/adpage.html" frameBorder=0 width=260 allowTransparency marginWidth=0 scrolling=no divName="adsDiv1" w="260" mn="93315216" h="60" banId="1918609|1" textAd="undefined"></IFRAME>

<!-- ================================================== ================= --><!-- ================================================== ================= --><!-- Now, goes hack's for different layouts -->share this story

<fb:like class=" fb_edge_widget_with_comment fb_iframe_widget" action="like" width="244" show_faces="false" font="lucida grande" href="http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffingtonpost.com%2F2012%2 F02%2F16%2Fworlds-hottest-pepper_n_1281449.html" entry_id="1281449" hp_track="Badges" locale="en_US"><IFRAME style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; WIDTH: 244px; HEIGHT: 28px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" id=f2f7889b67f9d9c class=fb_ltr title="Like this content on Facebook." src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?action=like&api_key=46744042133&channel_u rl=https%3A%2F%2Fs-static.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fconnect%2Fxd_proxy.php%3Fver sion%3D3%23cb%3Df2b5cfe03928126%26origin%3Dhttp%25 3A%252F%252Fwww.huffingtonpost.com%252Ff18bff8be96 ef48%26relation%3Dparent.parent%26transport%3Dpost message&extended_social_context=false&font=lucida% 20grande&href=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.huffingtonpos t.com%252F2012%252F02%252F16%252Fworlds-hottest-pepper_n_1281449.html&layout=standard&locale=en_US &node_type=link&sdk=joey&show_faces=false&width=24 4" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency name=f31f3ba92b45ac scrolling=no></IFRAME></fb:like>

<!-- Badge layout is: 8 -->519
    <IFRAME style="POSITION: static; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; MARGIN: 0px; WIDTH: 50px; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; HEIGHT: 60px; VISIBILITY: visible; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; TOP: 0px; LEFT: 0px" id=I1_1329423461159 title=+1 tabIndex=-1 vspace=0 marginHeight=0 src="https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffingtonpost.com %2F2012%2F02%2F16%2Fworlds-hottest-pepper_n_1281449.html&size=tall&count=true&hl=en-US&jsh=m%3B%2F_%2Fapps-static%2F_%2Fjs%2Fgapi%2F__features__%2Frt%3Dj%2Fv er%3DDD_ff52ufs8.en_US.%2Fsv%3D1%2Fam%3D!RERB5bJyv tSIVCfJNg%2Fd%3D1%2F#id=I1_1329423461159&parent=ht tp%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffingtonpost.com&rpctoken=2494455 89&_methods=onPlusOne%2C_ready%2C_close%2C_open%2C _resizeMe%2C_renderstart" frameBorder=0 width="100%" allowTransparency name=I1_1329423461159 marginWidth=0 scrolling=no hspace=0></IFRAME>

<!-- collections badge block --><!-- end collections badge block -->
    <!-- DIG END --><!-- share tools --><!-- VARIABLE BEGIN --><!-- VARIABLE END --><!-- WIDE BLOCK BEGIN --><!-- Share Box Block B -->Get Food Alerts
    <INPUT id=subscribe_user_email class=share_boxes_input_edit type=text> Sign Up

Submit this story
    digg reddit stumble

<!-- /Share Box Block B --><!-- WIDE BLOCK END -->
    <!-- div sidebarHeader END -->

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- There are super-hot chile varieties. And then there's the sweat-inducing, tear-generating, mouth-on-fire Trinidad Moruga Scorpion.
    With a name like that, it's not surprising that months of research by the experts at New Mexico State University's Chile Pepper Institute have identified the variety as the new hottest pepper on the planet.
    The golf ball-sized pepper scored the highest among a handful of chile breeds reputed to be among the hottest in the world. Its mean heat topped more than 1.2 million units on the Scoville heat scale, while fruits from some individual plants reached 2 million heat units.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1281449.html

OHHHHHHHH pRepper------never mind

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    It isn't the zombies that scare me, it's the bleeding heart liberals who will proclaim that being a zombie is just an alternate life style that we should embrace for diversity's sake.
    Zombie.jpg

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

So Im watching the first episode and I'm watching these people talk about earthquakes and continental shift, all the while surrounded by unsecured glass jars.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Dude - that's how they played it! They didn't show what he did to shoot his thumb; the guy claimed 'the gun misfired' without ANY explanation of why he put his hand over the barrell.

So - unlikely a EMP will happen; that's the guy being crazy...yet "THE GUN" caused his injury.
    This one got replayed last night and I caught it. They barely even touched on what happened when the "gun misfired with his hand over the barrel."

I wonder what Mr. Survival would have done had the EMTs not already been there, hmmm? Cuz he for sure wasn't doing much other than passing out.

And where was the wife and daughter while the guys were out shooting guns? Do they just get left behind or are they there for decoration? Hmph.
    Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

We have enough canned corn to last through a nuclear winter. Does THAT count?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    We have enough canned corn to last through a nuclear winter. Does THAT count?
    Yes. We can stay alive for a year, through the zombie apocalypse with that corn, dear. It's like kernels of gold.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    Yes. We can stay alive for a year, through the zombie apocalypse with that corn, dear. It's like kernels of gold.
    If I have to eat canned corn for a year, I'm running outside and throwing myself at the zombies.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If I have to eat canned corn for a year, I'm running outside and throwing myself at the zombies.
    That's just what they want.

OMG!

Zombie Gunny! run4hills.gif

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

That's just what they want.

OMG!

Zombie Gunny! run4hills.gif

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

uh huh. I wasn't aware "we" were also in "fertilizer" sales.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

uh huh. I wasn't aware "we" were also in "fertilizer" sales.
    Then you ain't been paying attention, sweetheart.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Then you ain't been paying attention, sweetheart.
    Hmmm... Been thinking about this....at least the zombies get to eat MEAT!
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    Hmmm... Been thinking about this....at least the zombies get to eat MEAT!
    Better than corn. I'm surrounded by that stuff. It amazed me at first after the farmers aroiund here plowed their fileds for winter. I could see for miles and miles. And miles. And miles. The only place I could see further was when my father was stationed at McConnell AFB in Wichita, KS.

Kinda wishing for that corn back as a matter of fact. Not to eat, but to block the endless view.