Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Apparently dad got a visit from social services and the police,and got a THANK YOU from the police!

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/loca...visit-a/nHbcR/

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

I think I'm aligned with those who think the father acted foolishly. He got 'revenge'. Big deal. He repeated the daughter's life will get 'much harder' now, but didn't articulate anything. In fact, if his daughter won't see the vid (a fact he acknowledged) the man is PURELY showing off. "Look how bad-arse I am!" - that sorta thing.

I have a sense the man's daughter has a distant relationship with her Daddy; the posting she made was PURELY a symptom of something deeper; if he loves her, he should LOVE (verb) her. He should figure that out; not just do this macho/tough-guy routine for the world to see. Smells of weakness.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    I think I'm aligned with those who think the father acted foolishly. He got 'revenge'. Big deal. He repeated the daughter's life will get 'much harder' now, but didn't articulate anything. In fact, if his daughter won't see the vid (a fact he acknowledged) the man is PURELY showing off. "Look how bad-arse I am!" - that sorta thing.

I have a sense the man's daughter has a distant relationship with her Daddy; the posting she made was PURELY a symptom of something deeper; if he loves her, he should LOVE (verb) her. He should figure that out; not just do this macho/tough-guy routine for the world to see. Smells of weakness.
    That's what I was trying to say earlier. The duaghter no doubt did SOMETHING wrong, but that video wasn't good parenting.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I read that story and decided that the "father" was as ignorant as a back woods coon.
    First of all, why did he allow his daughter that much time on the internet? Also, he is telling his kid that problems can be solved by killing them. A good lesson for the next guy she decides to break up with.
    Perhaps he never sat down and read with his kid. Or perhaps he doesn't know how to read. Some of those people don't.
    How about regulating the time your kid spends on the internet. And what sites they can go to.

With the lack of intellect shown by this "dad," I am wondering how the daughter has escaped getting pregnant. If she has. Ignorant hot heads often breed ignorant hotheads. And nothing says "ignorant" more than kids having kids.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I read that story and decided that the "father" was as ignorant as a back woods coon.
    First of all, why did he allow his daughter that much time on the internet? Also, he is telling his kid that problems can be solved by killing them. A good lesson for the next guy she decides to break up with.
    Perhaps he never sat down and read with his kid. Or perhaps he doesn't know how to read. Some of those people don't.
    How about regulating the time your kid spends on the internet. And what sites they can go to.

With the lack of intellect shown by this "dad," I am wondering how the daughter has escaped getting pregnant. If she has. Ignorant hot heads often breed ignorant hotheads. And nothing says "ignorant" more than kids having kids.

Sorta funny to me how wrong you are in every aspect.

How much time did he allow his daughter? Do you know? 10 minutes a day? 5 mins? You're making up stuff.

Are laptops alive? What problem did he 'solve' as an example to his daughter? He destroyed her method (while at home) to get online. When you assign life-value to a laptop, you do so out of your desire for sensationalism. It's how you and your ilk con people into voting for laws which strip freedom. You sensationalize.

You're also speculating on his other parent activities. Perhaps he never read with his kid? Well, perhaps he never made peking duck with his kid! Yeah! That might have helped!

"Nothing" says 'ignorant' shit more frequently than username: gabosaurus.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What the fuck? those people? What people would those be? Oh I get it, he wears a cowboy hat and boots so he must be stupid. Never mind the fact that he works in the IT field.

That's the most idiotic thing I have ever seen you write Gabby. Now if you'll excuse me I have to put on my boots and cowboy hat and go check on the cattle and horses.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Why is it you city-dwelling cockroaches think you're better than people that can do for themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    What the fuck? those people? What people would those be? Oh I get it, he wears a cowboy hat and boots so he must be stupid. Never mind the fact that he works in the IT field.

That's the most idiotic thing I have ever seen you write Gabby. Now if you'll excuse me I have to put on my boots and cowboy hat and go check on the cattle and horses.
    She's a typical wannabe intellectual leftwingnut. I wear a cowboy hat and boots and am damned pround I'm not some ass-kissing city dweller that couldn't provide for themselves if someone handed them a weapon and tied the deer down.

That what happens when you get lawyers. Pussies who couldn't win a fight in a kindergarten sandbox get to abuse the rules in order to win a hollow victory.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Two things:

(1) -- Never post anything on a message when you are in an extremely pissed off mood.

(2) -- Where is the edit function when you need it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I contend that all you psychology folks since Spock have screwed up more kids than all the back woods coons ever.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Why is it you city-dwelling cockroaches think you're better than people that can do for themselves?

She's a typical wannabe intellectual leftwingnut. I wear a cowboy hat and boots and am damned pround I'm not some ass-kissing city dweller that couldn't provide for themselves if someone handed them a weapon and tied the deer down.

That what happens when you get lawyers. Pussies who couldn't win a fight in a kindergarten sandbox get to abuse the rules in order to win a hollow victory.
    You're no better. Not all city dwellars are cock roaches, and oh yeah my wife is a lawyer who will go out and hold down a bull in the mud so i can turn him into a steer .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Two things:

(1) -- Never post anything on a message when you are in an extremely pissed off mood.

(2) -- Where is the edit function when you need it?

Au contrare ... I'm not pissed off at all. You just can't fix stupid. Want to try again with a legitimate argument this time? Far as I'm concerned, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. That isn't pissed off. It's highly intelligent.

BTW ... how's that sucking off the government going for you?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

You're no better. Not all city dwellars are cock roaches, and oh yeah my wife is a lawyer who will go out and hold down a bull in the mud so i can turn him into a steer .
    Oh yeah, I AM better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Au contrare ... I'm not pissed off at all. You just can't fix stupid. Want to try again with a legitimate argument this time? Far as I'm concerned, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. That isn't pissed off. It's highly intelligent.

BTW ... how's that sucking off the government going for you?
    Gunny she was apologizing for what she later recognized as a stupid stereotype. Just accept the apology and move on.

PS I HIGHLY favor voter exams, and have NO doubt that Gabby would pass one because noway a voter exam should be based on political ideology.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Gunny she was apologizing for what she later recognized as a stupid stereotype. Just accept the apology and move on.

PS I HIGHLY favor voter exams, and have NO doubt that Gabby would pass one because noway a voter exam should be based on political ideology.
    That how you saw it?

Being able to pass an exam doesn't mean you can handle jack shit where the rubber meets the road.