Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    hands off bitch--that's my man!
    Okay...which one are we talking about again?? Maybe the hottie was you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    only if your goal is to annoy the guy with the ban gun.....
    Completely untrue. The man with the ban gun can dish it out pretty good on occasion so if he just simply banned people who fought back, that would suck. And yes that is EXACTLY how that piece of shit USMB was being ran. Certain mods and their little friends would do whatever they felt like , and if you didn't bow down to them they would fuck with you until they got bored then boom gone. It happened all the time.

THANK GOD Jim doesn't run his board that way.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

obviously, or you and OCA's annoying games would have resulted in something more than a discussion of whether it's fair to get rid of you if it isn't written in a rule.......personally, I don't see where either of you are worth the debate.....

I would argue that I DO get involved with a lot of the flaming, but I also get involved with a lot of the serious threads as well, and that my input on those threads is welcomed enough to more than balance out the flaming . I could be wrong. You're welcome to start a poll to find out .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    I would argue that I DO get involved with a lot of the flaming, but I also get involved with a lot of the serious threads as well, and that my input on those threads is welcomed enough to more than balance out the flaming . I could be wrong. You're welcome to start a poll to find out .
    so basically, you figure you have a right to act like an ass because you didn't use to be an ass?.......OCA has no excuse, he's always been an ass and he prides himself in that fact......

and before you ask, yes.....I am old enough to beat both of you with the "act like a grownup" stick.......
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so basically, you figure you have a right to act like an ass because you didn't use to be an ass?.......OCA has no excuse, he's always been an ass and he prides himself in that fact......

No, actually I figure NONE of us has any rights re this board except for Jim. That not only includes me not having a right to be the occasional asshole on the board, but it also includes YOU not having the right to expect there to be no assholes on the board.

I try to keep my flaming in the flame zone . It doesn't always happen , but I try. You are free to completely ignore those threads and in fact the rule is actually that the flame zone isn't supposed to be discussed outside of the flame zone so you could post here and be blissfully unaware of me and OCA going at it down there if you so wished.

I will try harder to make sure my own flames stay in the appropriate forum when I flame though.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

obviously, or you and OCA's annoying games would have resulted in something more than a discussion of whether it's fair to get rid of you if it isn't written in a rule.......personally, I don't see where either of you are worth the debate.....
    And yet here you are, debating him.

8 yr veteran, i've paid my dues.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You are free to completely ignore those threads
    I do ignore those threads.....unfortunately that means I don't read half the threads on the board.......but this is a thread about what we should do about it.....and I intend to voice my opinion......and if you don't like it YOU can ignore something for a change.......

I suggest a rule......if Jim tells you to put OCA on ignore and you make the mistake of replying to something OCA says, you get a 24 hour vacation......same for OCA......if it happens twice, you get a week vacation......
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post

and you've been an asshole the entire time.....well, not quite the entire time....I've been here about five and I'm pretty sure you've been banned at least half of that......don't pretend you didn't come back for the sole purpose of annoying your old friends.....
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post

Paid your dues? Is there some board rule that says after a certain amount of years posting you're allowed to be a total asshole with no repercussions?

Actually, I KNOW that's what you think because you've posted it several times since I've been a member here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

THAT would be a TERRIBLE rule, that is how USMB was ran for awhile and it sucked. One thing I'd say EVERYONE agrees on here is that Jim is pretty damned even about not just tossing someone off his board just because they annoy him. *

* See OCA's continued activity on the board as proof.
    Man you are so far off on your radar of who is liked and who is not its laughable.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

lol, you guys can't even stop in the middle of getting your asses chewed for doing it......
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

and before you ask, yes.....I am old enough to beat both of you with the "act like a grownup" stick.......
    Yes Pmp, I really don't care, i'm an ass, i've learned to live with it, i've developed coping mechanisms.

Most of all it makes me happy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I do ignore those threads.....unfortunately that means I don't read half the threads on the board.......but this is a thread about what we should do about it.....and I intend to voice my opinion......and if you don't like it YOU can ignore something for a change.......

I suggest a rule......if Jim tells you to put OCA on ignore and you make the mistake of replying to something OCA says, you get a 24 hour vacation......same for OCA......if it happens twice, you get a week vacation......
    I've already indicated in this thread that I would NEVER tell another person they couldn't post their opinion. so please don't act as if I have done so towards you.

As for your rule. Truth is, I don't believe Jim would ever ORDER someone to put another poster on ignore. He just doesn't seem the nazi type. Oh that also smacks of the other board, where I was in fact told to just ignore someone who was continuously spreading rumors, flaming me. My response then is the same as it would be if Jim ordered me to ignore someone. My ignoring a person doesn't mean the flames, rumors, attacks, etc etc have stopped. It merely means I no longer see them. And the rules don't say anything about not seeing flames, they say not to flame to begin with.

So that's a non starter.

Besides, when the right person is being defended very few if any have a problem with OCA being attacked.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

and you've been an asshole the entire time.....well, not quite the entire time....I've been here about five and I'm pretty sure you've been banned at least half of that......don't pretend you didn't come back for the sole purpose of annoying your old friends.....
    No, i've been banned for about total time of a year mainly because I won't give in.

First time was because of a douche named Nevadamedic.....the few others I don't know and don't really care.

I'm an ass, I love it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol, you guys can't even stop in the middle of getting your asses chewed for doing it......
    I wasn't' aware that this thread was to chew my ass, nor OCA's for that matter. I thought it was merely about flaming family.