Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Nothing to go back and read. You tried to correct Jim on his grammar and you got hammered, by ME. Simple as THAT. You got a 4th grade grammar lesson in grammar you would not have otherwise recieved had you not told someone who was right they were wrng, when YOUR grammar was incorrect.

Now how long do you want to keep this up? I got tons of English school books that say you're wrong. You have only the refusal to admit you are wrong on your side. Let's play.

Except you'll just have to wait until tomorrow at least. I got something better looking than you waiting for me. Impatiently.
    LOL you are so stupid. I mean OMG you . First of all, Jim corrected ME , not the other way around. Second of all, you "corrected" me by stating that i should have written exactly what I did write. LOL fucking idiot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    LOL you are so stupid. I mean OMG you . First of all, Jim corrected ME , not the other way around. Second of all, you "corrected" me by stating that i should have written exactly what I did write. LOL fucking idiot.
    Just going to keep going because you can't just shut up and admit you're wong even to yourself? And no, I corrected your incorrect grammar. I did NOT state what you stated because what YOU stated grammatically incorrect, fool.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke