Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Come up with that all on your own, didja? Jess is my woman and we live together. Next fucking question?

ConHog came from USMB. So what? Didn't we ALL?

"Behind the scenes"? You mean gossipping like a little girl? That's what you're about?

Now, you want to get down to it? What exactly are you accusing anyone of? And please provide your evidence. So far, all I see in this thread is your n=mouth with nothing to back it up. Now quit running like the cur dog you are and make a stand, if you've got one. If you don't, slink back into your corner. I'm tired of losing posters because of your drama queen bullshit.
    Please point to one poster who has left because of me.

You know who was the poster that caused RSR to leave, well besides himself?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Please point to one poster who has left because of me.

You know who was the poster that caused RSR to leave, well besides himself?
    Zoom right over your head, did it? What's RSR got to do with this? You seem Hell bent on tying me down to having some affiliation with other members here. Remember your original post? I invited some other people to come here when I left that f-ing zoo. Big deal. I answer to and sleep with only one of them. And she doesn't even tell me what to post.

Now back up your accusations or admit you're full of shit and spreading rumors. You made the accusations, let's see the proof. Where's the evidence? "Because so n so said so" isn't going to cut it. Again ... step up and man up or back the f*ck up. Your choice. I will point out however if you so choose in your arrogance and egocentric manner to engage me on this topic, I WILL light your ass up, as I've done so far. I keep asking for proof and all I get is back-peddaling. That bumblebee ass isn't supporting your aliigator mouth so well, is it?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

As for the OP and that "proof", I can say without even searching that I know OCA never went after anyone because of cancer. That was all on manfrommaine. I think that's what he's mad at, and I'm only addressing that portion of this thread, but I don't think I would want to be mislabeled as doing such either.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    As for the OP and that "proof", I can say without even searching that I know OCA never went after anyone because of cancer. That was all on manfrommaine. I think that's what he's mad at, and I'm only addressing that portion of this thread, but I don't think I would want to be mislabeled as doing such either.
    If what you are saying is true and I've mixed the two assholes up. I'll man up and apologize on that front. No problem.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    If what you are saying is true and I've mixed the two assholes up. I'll man up and apologize on that front. No problem.
    I think that's all he was asking for, a post where he said what you claimed, or a retraction. No big deal and it's over.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I never accused him of any such thing. I am well aware of Virgil's exercise in stupidity and hatred. He brought it to mu board and he got shut down REAL quick. I'm calling OCA to task for his supposed "USMB connection" comment.

For the record: I was a member of USMB when YOU owned the board. I always knew eventually I'd end up back here. It had nothing to do with anyone else, nor my bringing some "connection" with me. I have been VERY selective in who I have given this URL to as the vast majority on that board are blooming idiots. If I wanted them around, I could have stayed there. I'm damned sure not inviting them here so they can act like OCA and we have to babysit them.

OCA'd fi in better there, but he ain't got the stones. Over there, he's "just another" troll. Here, he gets to be the biggest dickhead. He can't compete. Look at this thread. He can't hang with anything more than rumors and insults. About time he mans up to his mouth, IMO.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I never accused him of any such thing. I am well aware of Virgil's exercise in stupidity and hatred. He brought it to mu board and he got shut down REAL quick. I'm calling OCA to task for his supposed "USMB connection" comment.
    I know that. The OP and the "slander" comment were directed at CH and a comment he had made about OCA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I know that. The OP and the "slander" comment were directed at CH and a comment he had made about OCA.
    Ever notice how clearly the crickets sound when you call someone on their words? For once, they aren't getting interrupted. Wonder how THAT happens ....?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Some people take the Internet wayyyy too seriously.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Some people take the Internet wayyyy too seriously.
    Are you calling me a racist????
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Homophobe!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Oh you tease =P
    Unrealted true fact - for like the first year of being on DP, before I saw a pic of you, I always assumed you were black. No idea why.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Homophobe!
    Darin fears people?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post

Oh you tease =P
    Unrealted true fact - for like the first year of being on DP, before I saw a pic of you, I always assumed you were black. No idea why.
    Probably because he told people he was black for quite awhile! LOL

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Probably because he told people he was black for quite awhile! LOL
    Did he actually? I have no memory of it, I just memo seeing a pic of him one day, I think he was holding a mobile phone or something, and I was all, what the hell he's white? XD