Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
So are you saying the citizens in the two videos should be offered a plea bargain to become a convicted felon with probation and if they cannot afford an attorney be convicted plus serve lengthy prison sentences? After all, both were charged with felonies.

Especially for the younger one in Georgia, the charges filed are as violent as the physical violence and injure just as much.
Nope. I haven't watched the videos. Anyone who wants to post something for me to read can feel free. I ignore videos as posts.

What I'm saying is you can just watch Cops and understand where I come from, if you want to. It takes 6-8 cops screaming at the top of their lungs as if that sort of shit works to get one guy to put his hands behinf his back? Of course, after they slam him face first to the dirt?

Kind of makes you wonder how come the cops always win, doesn't it? I haven't seen one of those fat fucks that could outrun ME. And I have bad knees and a bad shoulder. Going to be more than one of those idiots to slam ME on the ground. I'll fight first. And yelling at me? I know the stupid game. They teach it in the military as well as civilian law enforcement. I'm about as likey to comply with that as I am a vasectomy.

I guess my whole point is just how conditioned are YOU to doing what you're told? Those cops aren't going to save your life. They're going to bust you for some inocuous shit. Probably beat you in the process. Maybe they'll come along later and solve your murder. They damned sure aren't going to prevent it.

I'll save my own ass, thanks. And I damned sure ain't letting no stupid laws or cops get in the way of THAT.