Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvRPgrl View Post
    you wouldnt have wished osama bin laden, or hitler wouldve committed suicide?
    Hitler in fact DID.

BUt , no I didn't want either of them even to take the coward's way out. Much better that they face justice.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

U guys really should try; reading what I write and not what you think I wrote

Quote Originally Posted by trobinett View Post
    You missed the point, try again.
    DIDNT miss anything. U think its reasonable to expect a drunk 84 year old to pose a threat with his hands, or even realize he is touching the cop, much less that he shouldnt?

Seems to be one of the most used terms these days, though its NEVER solved anything.
    IF true, then it just proves how stupid and arrogant cops are these days, for the most part. AND it did SOLVE many of the problems those people had.

Brings back memories of that cop in florida who ran into a woman, then said she did it, was drunk, all the while his video recorded the whole thing, and he thought it was off

my experience,
    and you know that how?
    read MY EXPERIENCE,,,,,

Too many men, and women in uniform commit suicide. And yes, paybacks are a motherfucker.
    I DIDNT say in uniform, my son is a Marine, but I will say, he is pretty disgusted at what goes on there.
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Hitler in fact DID.

BUt , no I didn't want either of them even to take the coward's way out. Much better that they face justice.
    you wouldnt have preferred suicide prior to 1940 and 9/11 for those two?
    N

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you wouldnt have preferred suicide prior to 1940 and 9/11 for those two?
    Oh come now. You're playing what if games trying to get me to either A) say sometimes suicide is good or B) you can say ahahah you're okay with 6 million jews dying. I'm not going go to go there.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

First video: The old Vet shouldn't have touched the cop, period, end of story. The cop is mental, and should be evaluated.
    Cops are completely untouchable now? ANd 84 year old drunks are supposed to be self posessed enough to know this this. It's even stupid to write. WHAT in God's name makes a cop untouchable even in an friendly way by an old man. What kind of training or common sense would make any decent man in a uniform think that he was threatened by what everyone else clearly sees a a friendly gesture.
    shouldn't touch a cop is BS Trobinett. Period.

And if ANy man in or out of a uniform tosse d a family membeer of yours on his head I thinked you'd want a to have him more than "evaluated".

Second video: cry me a bucket of tears. Too bad that the young man took his own life, nuff said.Hope the old Vet recovers.
    Cry me.. what? Maybe we outta beat the crap out of some cops--- by mistake of course--- and see if you or they say the same. LuvRPG is on point , the problem is the cops are PAID to be the good guys, but when they do wrong they don't admit it . But they habbitually Lie then and they Charge their victems with assult next the whole dept closes ranks around them in a wall of denials and silence. it's a gang mentality and good cops who snitch on the bad ones in court or in internal investigations are busting the gangs rules.

Cops should, at bare mininum, be held to the same standards as you or me if we were to Beat the Crap outta someone for no good reason.
    I hope you recover a bit more balance accessment of how people we pay and train are suppose to deal with people.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh come now. You're playing what if games trying to get me to either A) say sometimes suicide is good or B) you can say ahahah you're okay with 6 million jews dying. I'm not going go to go there.
    cuz you are wrong and you know it. not a game.

and I didnt say I wanted anyone to commit suicide, I just want them to know how it feels.
    N

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Cops are completely untouchable now? ANd 84 year old drunks are supposed to be self posessed enough to know this this. It's even stupid to write. WHAT in God's name makes a cop untouchable even in an friendly way by an old man. What kind of training or common sense would make any decent man in a uniform think that he was threatened by what everyone else clearly sees a a friendly gesture.
    shouldn't touch a cop is BS Trobinett. Period.

And if ANy man in or out of a uniform tosse d a family membeer of yours on his head I thinked you'd want a to have him "evaluated.

Cry me.. what? Maybe we outta be the crap out of some cops--- by mistake of course--- and see if you or they say the same. LuvRPG is on point , the problem is the cops are PAID to be the good guys, but when they do wrong they don't admit it . But they habbitually Lie then and they Charge their victems with assult next the whole dept closes ranks around them in a wall of denials and silence. it's a gang mentality and good cops who snitch on the bad ones in court or in internal investigations are busting the gangs rules.

Cops should, at bare mininum, be held to the same standards as you or me if we were to Beat the Crap outta someone for no good reason.
    I hope you recover a bit more balance accessment of how people we pay and train are suppose to deal with people.
    Rev, except in some very rare circumstances a cop on duty SHOULD be untouchable. This touches on what I was saying a few weeks ago, we have entirely too many people in this country who think it's acceptable behavior to harass/cajole/spit/assault or just flat be belligerent to police and then scream "hey what the fuck" when the cops respond in kind.

You're correct, a cop should be held to the same standards as you as far as behavior goes, if they commit an assault throw their ass in prison. Problem is , not every claim of assault by a cop is in fact an assault. And likewise police should have the same right to defend themselves as you or I. If a drunk old man lays hands on me, I'm defending myself, he may end up hurt. Why shouldn't a cop have that same right? And no, I'm NOT justifying what this particular cop did; but you seem to always be on the "the cop is always wrong" rant. And we both know that just isn't the case.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

cuz you are wrong and you know it. not a game.

and I didnt say I wanted anyone to commit suicide, I just want them to know how it feels.
    I'm wrong in having the opinion that one should NEVER hope for another person to commit suicide?

Oh and you absolutely were suggesting you would be happy to see them kill themselves.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm wrong in having the opinion that one should NEVER hope for another person to commit suicide?

Oh and you absolutely were suggesting you would be happy to see them kill themselves.
    suggested, hardly. and there are people right now I would wish to commit suicide.
    any serial killer on the loose for example.
    All the leaders of terrorist groups.
    N

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hitler in fact DID....
    Nope, Time Travelers came back in time and whacked him. Saw it on TV so it must be real.

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    ...What kind of training or common sense would make any decent man in a uniform think that he was threatened by what everyone else clearly sees a a friendly gesture....

...Cops should, at bare mininum, be held to the same standards as you or me if we were to Beat the Crap outta someone for no good reason.
    Obviously a lack of common sense, training, or both. Cops should be held to higher standards.

Rev, except in some very rare circumstances a cop on duty SHOULD be untouchable...

You're correct, a cop should be held to the same standards as you as far as behavior goes, if they commit an assault throw their ass in prison...
    Attacking a cop should be an aggravating factor in any criminal proceeding. That doesn't mean you cannot defend yourself from an overzealous LE Type. Cops are public servants. They should be held to a higher standard than mere civilians.

I can teach an 18/19/20 year old Marine how to maim and kill using hands and feet. I can then look him/her dead in the eye and warn them that we expect them to maintain self discipline even dead drunk in a bar brawl. IOW having an ability doesn't mean it must be used. I figure that Cops (with a minimum 21 age limit) having so much more interaction with the public should be at least as disciplined.

I'm with the Gunny. It will take far more than a loud mouth and a fat cop to take me in if I don't think he's got the right to do so.
    I'm Phil -- 40 something heterosexual white male, fairly self sufficient, great with my kids, wed 29 years to the same woman, and I firmly believe that ones actions have logical consequences. How much more out the box can you get nowadays? -- MSgt of Marines (ret)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pegwinn View Post
    Nope, Time Travelers came back in time and whacked him. Saw it on TV so it must be real.

Obviously a lack of common sense, training, or both. Cops should be held to higher standards.

Attacking a cop should be an aggravating factor in any criminal proceeding. That doesn't mean you cannot defend yourself from an overzealous LE Type. Cops are public servants. They should be held to a higher standard than mere civilians.

I can teach an 18/19/20 year old Marine how to maim and kill using hands and feet. I can then look him/her dead in the eye and warn them that we expect them to maintain self discipline even dead drunk in a bar brawl. IOW having an ability doesn't mean it must be used. I figure that Cops (with a minimum 21 age limit) having so much more interaction with the public should be at least as disciplined.

I'm with the Gunny. It will take far more than a loud mouth and a fat cop to take me in if I don't think he's got the right to do so.
    and that is why so many end up getting the shit beat out of themselves by cops. Like we discussed in the right to resist thread a few weeks back. Most dumb shits either don't know or don't care whether an arrest is actually illegal, they will simply fight ANY arrest. Please tell me you aren't one of THOSE?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and that is why so many end up getting the shit beat out of themselves by cops. Like we discussed in the right to resist thread a few weeks back. Most dumb shits either don't know or don't care whether an arrest is actually illegal, they will simply fight ANY arrest. Please tell me you aren't one of THOSE?
    I'm actually pretty simple in that I normally read, and speak, fairly literally. So, when I wrote

What do you think I meant?
    I'm Phil -- 40 something heterosexual white male, fairly self sufficient, great with my kids, wed 29 years to the same woman, and I firmly believe that ones actions have logical consequences. How much more out the box can you get nowadays? -- MSgt of Marines (ret)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Neither cases seem to justify reasonable or diligent behavior for anyone, regardless of whatever higher standards one would hold a LE officer-- both appear to be clearly unethical.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pegwinn View Post
    I'm actually pretty simple in that I normally read, and speak, fairly literally. So, when I wrote

[/B]What do you think I meant?

I know what you wrote. BUT as I said, there are many people who THINK a cop doesn't have a right to take them in when in fact s/he does a have right to do. I can picture Gunny going postal if a cop tried to affect a legitimate arrest on him. I HOPE that the same can't be said for you, that is what I was getting at.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know what you wrote. BUT as I said, there are many people who THINK a cop doesn't have a right to take them in when in fact s/he does a have right to do. I can picture Gunny going postal if a cop tried to affect a legitimate arrest on him. I HOPE that the same can't be said for you, that is what I was getting at.
    Legitimacy is subjective in the moment. Hindsight, and court rooms, are 20/20.