Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Yes.
    Well, you are entitled to your own opinion, of course.
    Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    So I guess the sight of Jess in her jammies was too much and Gunny had to go masturbate since he said he had to go yet Jess is still posting.
    Not at all. I was wrapping up a conversation with a friend. But now I'm heading off.

Good night to you.
    Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    It's not an opinion Jess. Look at THIS thread as an example. Can you show me an analogous thread where either OCA or myself went ballistic the way Gunny did in this thread flaming and then accusing the other person of being the flamer?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jess its not opinion, I can point you to two seperate threads to illustrate my point.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not at all. I was wrapping up a conversation with a friend. But now I'm heading off.

Good night to you.
    Hope he didn't finish too early.

Goodnight Jess.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So I guess the sight of Jess in her jammies was too much and Gunny had to go masturbate since he said he had to go yet Jess is still posting.
    That remark was over the line. You are starting to sound like crazy ass Madaline now...please stop.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    That remark was over the line. You are starting to sound like crazy ass Madaline now...please stop.
    you know what? I've about had it with you telling me you don't want to get involved and yet here you are EVERY fucking time calling me out when you think I say something wrong. How about for once you either call it both ways or just shut up. I'm serious. Try reading some of things that fucking idiot Gunny has said to me over the last two or three days and tell me some of them aren't over some line.

Serious I don't care how much this pisses you off, I'm sick of the calling one person out and ignoring the other person's behavior, and I've tried asking nicely.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you know what? I've about had it with you telling me you don't want to get involved and yet here you are EVERY fucking time calling me out when you think I say something wrong. How about for once you either call it both ways or just shut up. I'm serious. Try reading some of things that fucking idiot Gunny has said to me over the last two or three days and tell me some of them aren't over some line.

Serious I don't care how much this pisses you off, I'm sick of the calling one person out and ignoring the other person's behavior, and I've tried asking nicely.
    I don't really give a shit if you,Gunny and OCA go at it with each other. This goes back to that other discussion about being an ass to the girlfriend or wife. I don't care if you know Jess or not...making rude remarks about their relationship and sex life (which is none of your concern) is low class.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't really give a shit if you,Gunny and OCA go at it with each other. This goes back to that other discussion about being an ass to the girlfriend or wife. I don't care if you know Jess or not...making rude remarks about their relationship and sex life (which is none of your concern) is low class.
    I didn't make a rude remark about their relationship. Sheesh "hey don't start without me" is funny.

And even if you DID find it low class, that has no bearing on the fact that if you claim to not want to be involved then you need to not get involved at all.

I'm absolutely 100% confident that Jess would have no problem telling me my remark was below the belt on her own if she thought it was.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I didn't make a rude remark about their relationship. Sheesh "hey don't start without me" is funny.

And even if you DID find it low class, that has no bearing on the fact that if you claim to not want to be involved then you need to not get involved at all.

I'm absolutely 100% confident that Jess would have no problem telling me my remark was below the belt on her own if she thought it was.
    Yes..Mr "I can comment on whatever I want...whenever I wan't...but you can't".

Oh and BTW...and weren't you the one just lecturing Gunny on talking about things discussed in "private" on the board too?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes..Mr "I can comment on whatever I want...whenever I wan't...but you can't".

Oh and BTW...and weren't you the one just lecturing Gunny on talking about things discussed in "private" on the board too?
    Comment on whatever you want, just don't expect anyone to believe that you don't want to get involved when you're clearly okay with getting involved SOMETIMES.

What did I discuss that was said in private? I've asked you nicely ON THE BOARD several times to either make remarks to everyone, or to no one .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Comment on whatever you want, just don't expect anyone to believe that you don't want to get involved when you're clearly okay with getting involved SOMETIMES.

What did I discuss that was said in private? I've asked you nicely ON THE BOARD several times to either make remarks to everyone, or to no one .
    I actually said I would "try" to stay out of your squabbles...but, I wasn't making any promises. So...really...I already told you I had no problem getting involved "sometimes". ...not my fault you don't understand the concept of disclaimers. You really need to stop taking everything so personally too. Are you really going to defend your pissy little comment to Jess to the death? Was it that important to you?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

should have rammed the asshole .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Oh, I'm obviously popular : I can think of three dudes (you, Gunny, and Dis) who just have to come after me every time I am here.
    Really? Those 3 "dudes" ignore you ass but for the fact you ALWAYS have something to say. You WISH you were that important. Fact is, and again, you just won't shut the fuck up. You shut your big fucking no-nothing mouth and get off my coat tails and I GUARANTEE yoou I've got NOTHING to say to yuour stupid ass.

Odd isn't it you're ALWAYS the victim? Someone's always flaming you or picking on you. Wah. Get a clue.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke