Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: I am wrong

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    33645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Talking about me, are you?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11,865
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    When was the last time YOU said it? Going on 3 years and all I've heard from you is that "someone" is ALWAYS picking on your poor little victimized ass.

    I'm more than willing to admit when I'm wrong. I consider myself at the pussy level for even responding to your drama queen antics. I know better yet still just want to punch you in the mouth and knock most of your teeth out. Probably more because I've done more in 3 years to let you run your mouth, stupid as what you say is, than ANYONE.

    I'll name names though. YOU are a backstabber and a liar. I probably wouldn't have even addressed the issue except you're so damned self-sanctimonious you think my girlfriend is going to believe you OBVIOUS bullshit and take your side. Oddly enough, most everyone has the same opinion of you. Drama queen. Crybaby. Anyone who tells you to just let something go gets a gazillion PMs. Remember what I told you at USMB? PMs don't count as posts. So you're just wasting people's time.

    So tuck your frilly little lace panties back into your pants and wipe your eyes and shut the fuck up. I/we/the staff have lives. Changing your Huggies everytime you fart and whine ain't part of it.
    More flaming, derailing , and threats from you? That's exactly why I put this thread in the flame zone because I KNEW that retards like you wouldn't be able to have an adult conversation about the subject and it would end up here anyway.

    Fact is, I have said I was wrong on more than one occasion when posting (and admittedly probably not every time I was wrong, so I in noway claim that I don't also do it)

    And oddly enough Gunny you shouldn't be talking about the majority opinion about anyone. The majority opinion about YOU since I've known you is that you're an idiotic loud mouthed drunk that someone was stupid enough to give a position of authority on a message board to. But you want to talk about how you "defended me the last three years" well fine, let's go there, the reverse is true as well, when others on USMB made fun of your drinking problems or whatever I didn't participate, when others would make fun of your late night posts calling people names or whatever, I stayed out of it. When I first came here what's the first thing I said Gunny? Oh that's right, I said I like the new Gunny who is posting here. Now what has changed in that eight months? Oh that's right, YOU have let the old Gunny come back. He's not a good guy, he has no redeeming qualities.

    Stop derailing threads, flaming, threatening and then acting like anyone but YOU is interrupting the flow of posts on this board. There is a DIRECT correlation between YOUR behavior and the sudden decrease in posting on this board. What do you think guests and members alike think when they see a MODERATOR running around calling posters names, derailing threads, and THREATENING posters? I doubt their first thought is " Gee I want to post there"

    Jim you asked in another post why I posted this in the flame zone, it wasn't because I was talking about any specific incident, it was because I KNEW that a post like Gunny's would have it end up there anyway.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Westminster, MD
    Posts
    8,258
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Gunny is, minus personal threats over the phone, reminding me of another former member lately..............Pale Rider.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11,865
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Gunny is, minus personal threats over the phone, reminding me of another former member lately..............Pale Rider.
    One's a Pale Rider, the other is a pole rider. I see no difference.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    837
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    139988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You couldn't a done shit without a Gunny .....
    Ya know I can think of a shitload of situations before I made Gunny, as a Gunny, and after my last promotion when that was a very true statement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    You gonna throw Chuck Norris in there too or is that a bit much?
    Who? You mean the ancient version of the Karate Kid? Heck he got whipped by a lil skinny guy from Hong Kong. I seen it on the flix.

    I almost gave Jack Bauer an honorable mention. But at his age, 24, he still has some growing up to do.
    I'm Phil -- 40 something heterosexual white male, fairly self sufficient, great with my kids, wed 29 years to the same woman, and I firmly believe that ones actions have logical consequences. How much more out the box can you get nowadays? -- MSgt of Marines (ret)

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    in my own little world
    Posts
    2,074
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    419127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pegwinn View Post
    Who? You mean the ancient version of the Karate Kid? Heck he got whipped by a lil skinny guy from Hong Kong. I seen it on the flix.
    I saw that too and it must be true, since we saw it on the tube, right?

    However, he redeemed himself by single-handedly taking out all the bad guys in every movie after that.
    Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11,865
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    I saw that too and it must be true, since we saw it on the tube, right?

    However, he redeemed himself by single-handedly taking out all the bad guys in every movie after that.
    FUckin' Chuck Norris


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •