Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Slander

Connie you have 24 hrs to to find this supposed "post" I made making fun of RSR and his cancer.

Slander is something I take seriously and after the other bullshit you're USMB crew has been pulling today behind the scenes this shit ain't gonna stand.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Connie you have 24 hrs to to find this supposed "post" I made making fun of RSR and his cancer.

Slander is something I take seriously and after the other bullshit you're USMB crew has been pulling today behind the scenes this shit ain't gonna stand.
    Dude, first of all fuck off

Second of all, ANYONE will tell you that I was so far away from some USMB "crew" that it isn't even funny.

Thirdly, I suggest you contact the administrator of THIS board in reference to anything that was happening behind the scenes today and find out that I actually DEFENDED you you stupid dipshit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If I recall correctly, that was an offense perpetrated by Maineman.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Dude, first of all fuck off

Second of all, ANYONE will tell you that I was so far away from some USMB "crew" that it isn't even funny.

Thirdly, I suggest you contact the administrator of THIS board in reference to anything that was happening behind the scenes today and find out that I actually DEFENDED you you stupid dipshit.
    Got that cancer post yet?

I don't give a fuck, defend me or not, after that remark you can fuck off and get banned.

I suggest to you in all sincerity that you find that post toot sweet.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

What "USMB" crew is THAT? Speaking of slander ....

You want to try again? Prove there is a "USMB crew" and name names. I'll tell you straight up ... you're an insufferable arrogant asshole. Has nothing to do with a board, nor your perceived conspiracy theories. SO if THAT is where you're going, you might want to let some oxygen filter into that closed system you got running between your ears.

YOU are the problem. You're a damned drama queen and attention whore. No one has to be defending anyone else to see that, nor to attack it with the same vitriol and vehemence with which you choose to attack others. I could give a rat's ass about USMB, and/or ConHog.

You're a piece of garbage and I'm taking you to task. Now you can either man up and step up, or just slink back into your corner and shut the fuck up. Let's dance, jack.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    Yep.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    What "USMB" crew is THAT? Speaking of slander ....

You want to try again? Prove there is a "USMB crew" and name names. I'll tell you straight up ... you're an insufferable arrogant asshole. Has nothing to do with a board, nor your perceived conspiracy theories. SO if THAT is where you're going, you might want to let some oxygen filter into that closed system you got running between your ears.

YOU are the problem. You're a damned drama queen and attention whore. No one has to be defending anyone else to see that, nor to attack it with the same vitriol and vehemence with which you choose to attack others. I could give a rat's ass about USMB, and/or ConHog.

You're a piece of garbage and I'm taking you to task. Now you can either man up and step up, or just slink back into your corner and shut the fuck up. Let's dance, jack.
    Lets dance, ask the dj to put on some music.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    THere was several threads of shitting flying around, I believe RSR posted some PMS from a different board that MaineRetard sent him and OCA cheered their contents. I may have the facts sorta mixed up, but OCA was definitely involved in the whole deal.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

THere was several threads of shitting flying around, I believe RSR posted some PMS from a different board that MaineRetard sent him and OCA cheered their contents. I may have the facts sorta mixed up, but OCA was definitely involved in the whole deal.
    Your memory is not good enough.............find the fucking post or posts.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Lets dance, ask the dj to put on some music.
    Nice deflection and/or non-answer, loser. You talked the talk, now walk the fucking walk or back your sorry little ass down.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Get out. This is mine and I damned sure don't need any minor league help.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Your memory is not good enough.............find the fucking post or posts.
    Man up, boy. I've hijacked your thread. You made some bullshit allegations. Now prove them. Or admit you're talking out your ass.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Man up, boy. I've hijacked your thread. You made some bullshit allegations. Now prove them. Or admit you're talking out your ass.
    So you are claiming, old man, that when you slunked over here from USMB that you didn't drag some lonely hearts with you? (not including Jess)

Do you know what has been taking place behind the scenes today with some of these, I guess its a coincidence, eh?, ex recent USMB members?

I've got every right to be suspicious, you would too if you had to deal with that accusation and then what a certain member said they were going to do to theirself because of the false accusation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Nice deflection and/or non-answer, loser. You talked the talk, now walk the fucking walk or back your sorry little ass down.
    Oh man...................you crack me up.

Have another drink.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

So you are claiming, old man, that when you slunked over here from USMB that you didn't drag some lonely hearts with you? (not including Jess)

Do you know what has been taking place behind the scenes today with some of these, I guess its a coincidence, eh?, ex recent USMB members?

I've got every right to be suspicious, you would too if you had to deal with that accusation and then what a certain member said they were going to do to theirself because of the false accusation.
    Come up with that all on your own, didja? Jess is my woman and we live together. Next fucking question?

ConHog came from USMB. So what? Didn't we ALL?

"Behind the scenes"? You mean gossipping like a little girl? That's what you're about?

Now, you want to get down to it? What exactly are you accusing anyone of? And please provide your evidence. So far, all I see in this thread is your n=mouth with nothing to back it up. Now quit running like the cur dog you are and make a stand, if you've got one. If you don't, slink back into your corner. I'm tired of losing posters because of your drama queen bullshit.