Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default Who do you believe- cops or wittnesses

I told myself i wasn't going to post this type of thing anymore but this just really got to me.
    whos story do you believe?
    <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px;">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZVZSuYWeum4?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640">

</object><object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rJ_pJFPyt04?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">< param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rJ_pJFPyt04?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object><object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">
    </object>
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Holy lord. For BOTH of those cases:

I pray to GOD the families SUE and get HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars - and the offending cops sent to prison.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    I told myself i wasn't going to post this type of thing anymore but this just really got to me.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZVZSuYWeum4?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640">

</object><object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rJ_pJFPyt04?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object><object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">
    </object>
    Depends on who is right. I think cops get away with gorss over-use of force. If one even TRIED to slam me down the way they do on COPS they'd better have backup, and lots of it. Those fat, out of shape, donut eating tukeys couldn't take me down for shit. And I've been hit with more voltage than a taser (I'm an electrician) and that's a no sale too.

They aren't right just because they wear that uniform.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Default An additional scandal

If you do some basic research, a lower and lower percentage of criminal cases are going to trial. There is a pattern of people being in essence severely punished for not taking a plea deal. I was reading another forum where 2 year plea deals turned into 8+ years after going to trial. If someone is charged with a crime, it's an overworked public defender versus the full resources of the government. We don't seem to live in an innocent until proven guilty society anymore.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

</object><object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rJ_pJFPyt04?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">< param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rJ_pJFPyt04?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object><object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">
    </object>
    In those two cases I believe the cops involved should themselves go to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    If you do some basic research, a lower and lower percentage of criminal cases are going to trial. There is a pattern of people being in essence severely punished for not taking a plea deal. I was reading another forum where 2 year plea deals turned into 8+ years after going to trial. If someone is charged with a crime, it's an overworked public defender versus the full resources of the government. We don't seem to live in an innocent until proven guilty society anymore.
    If you can't pay the lawyer , don't do the crime.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Agreed. However, I don't remember when it ever was. Those are ideas that made words, but have never been the truth. You can sit in jail for YEARS awaiting tril, innocent or not. Just because you are accused.

Cops hav eto make their cases, and prosecutors have to get convictions. Damn the facts. THAT is the society we live in.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    In those two cases I believe the cops involved should themselves go to jail.

If you can't pay the lawyer , don't do the crime.
    So are you saying the citizens in the two videos should be offered a plea bargain to become a convicted felon with probation and if they cannot afford an attorney be convicted plus serve lengthy prison sentences? After all, both were charged with felonies.

Especially for the younger one in Georgia, the charges filed are as violent as the physical violence and injure just as much.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

So are you saying the citizens in the two videos should be offered a plea bargain to become a convicted felon with probation and if they cannot afford an attorney be convicted plus serve lengthy prison sentences? After all, both were charged with felonies.

Especially for the younger one in Georgia, the charges filed are as violent as the physical violence and injure just as much.
    Nope. I haven't watched the videos. Anyone who wants to post something for me to read can feel free. I ignore videos as posts.

What I'm saying is you can just watch Cops and understand where I come from, if you want to. It takes 6-8 cops screaming at the top of their lungs as if that sort of shit works to get one guy to put his hands behinf his back? Of course, after they slam him face first to the dirt?

Kind of makes you wonder how come the cops always win, doesn't it? I haven't seen one of those fat fucks that could outrun ME. And I have bad knees and a bad shoulder. Going to be more than one of those idiots to slam ME on the ground. I'll fight first. And yelling at me? I know the stupid game. They teach it in the military as well as civilian law enforcement. I'm about as likey to comply with that as I am a vasectomy.

I guess my whole point is just how conditioned are YOU to doing what you're told? Those cops aren't going to save your life. They're going to bust you for some inocuous shit. Probably beat you in the process. Maybe they'll come along later and solve your murder. They damned sure aren't going to prevent it.

I'll save my own ass, thanks. And I damned sure ain't letting no stupid laws or cops get in the way of THAT.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

First video: The old Vet shouldn't have touched the cop, period, end of story. The cop is mental, and should be evaluated.

Second video: cry me a bucket of tears. Too bad that the young man took his own life, nuff said.

Hope the old Vet recovers.
    If ya can't prove it, don't say it.
    Bikes, babes, and beer, it don't get no better than that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

<OBJECT style="WIDTH: 640px; HEIGHT: 390px">

</OBJECT>
    Keep im cumming rev, I personally thank you. ron
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvRPgrl View Post
    Keep im cumming rev, I personally thank you. ron

I just wish he'd include more tazer videos.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trobinett View Post
    First video: The old Vet shouldn't have touched the cop, period, end of story. The cop is mental, and should be evaluated.

Second video: cry me a bucket of tears. Too bad that the young man took his own life, nuff said.

Hope the old Vet recovers.
    84 year old drunk guy?

oh my, how threatening

#2, nope, not enough said.

Can anyone say CHA CHING ?

Brings back memories of that cop in florida who ran into a woman, then said she did it, was drunk, all the while his video recorded the whole thing, and he thought it was off

my experience, cops lie more than anyone

problem is, if criminals lie, a guilty person goes free
    when pigs lie, an innocent person is guilty

Thats ok for me though, we have things in motion to handle such situations anymore, cameras recording things without their knowledge, catch em lying, paybacks are a motherfucker, some cops are gonna lose their jobs, maybe they will commit suicide now..
    N

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

84 year old drunk guy?

oh my, how threatening

Brings back memories of that cop in florida who ran into a woman, then said she did it, was drunk, all the while his video recorded the whole thing, and he thought it was off

my experience, cops lie more than anyone

Thats ok for me though, we have things in motion to handle such situations anymore, cameras recording things without their knowledge, catch em lying, paybacks are a motherfucker, some cops are gonna lose their jobs, maybe they will commit suicide now..
    Did you reallly just imply that you hope ANYONE commits suicide? That's sad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

84 year old drunk guy?

oh my, how threatening
    You missed the point, try again.

Seems to be one of the most used terms these days, though its NEVER solved anything.

my experience,
    cops lie more than anyone
    and you know that how?

Too many men, and women in uniform commit suicide. And yes, paybacks are a motherfucker.
    If ya can't prove it, don't say it.
    Bikes, babes, and beer, it don't get no better than that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Did you reallly just imply that you hope ANYONE commits suicide? That's sad.
    you wouldnt have wished osama bin laden, or hitler wouldve committed suicide?
    N