Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Which of these stories isnt real?

ICE AGENT SHOOTS FELLOW WORKER, ICE AGENT DIES FROM SHOT FROM 3RD AGENTS GUN.
    would an ICE agent shoot at a fellow officer with no physical threat present?

IN A NEWS BROADCAST, POLICE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A MEXICAN MAN, REPORTEDLY FIRED SHOTS AT OFFICERS WHEN THEY SHOWED UP TO ARREST HIM, BUT WHEN ENTERING THE RESIDENCE, HE WASNT THERE.
    SINCE THEN HE HAS NOT BEEN SPOTTED, THE POLICE DEPT SAID "WE BELIEVE HE IS............UH, HIDING"
    are cops really that stupid?

Police beat up 8 year old boy claiming they thought he was a midget.
    Did they really, or is this just a cover up and a blatant lie.

Police are caught on tape stating they are going to lie about the incident and blame it on a citizen instead of themselves
    Are cops that arrogant?
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I will assume you are not just fucking with my head and that at least one of the stories is false.

The first and second are true. I read about the first and think I heard about the second.

The last one is plausible.

So I am going for the beating not being real. Am I right?
    I'm Phil -- 40 something heterosexual white male, fairly self sufficient, great with my kids, wed 29 years to the same woman, and I firmly believe that ones actions have logical consequences. How much more out the box can you get nowadays? -- MSgt of Marines (ret)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I know the first one is true.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I know the first one is true.
    what is scary about that is, if he was willing to shoot a fellow cop, imagine how easy it would be for him to shoot a citizen, or non citizen. and then lie about it to cover it up

Im wondering what the arguement was about, but I dont think we will ever find out, too embarassing for the cops
    N

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvRPgrl View Post
    what is scary about that is, if he was willing to shoot a fellow cop, imagine how easy it would be for him to shoot a citizen, or non citizen. and then lie about it to cover it up

Im wondering what the arguement was about, but I dont think we will ever find out, too embarassing for the cops
    Do you ever consider that cops are just human beings and so some of them do the same stupid shit as some in the general population do?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

IN A NEWS BROADCAST, POLICE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A MEXICAN MAN, REPORTEDLY FIRED SHOTS AT OFFICERS WHEN THEY SHOWED UP TO ARREST HIM, BUT WHEN ENTERING THE RESIDENCE, HE WASNT THERE.
    SINCE THEN HE HAS NOT BEEN SPOTTED, THE POLICE DEPT SAID "WE BELIEVE HE IS............UH, HIDING"

Police are caught on tape stating they are going to lie about the incident and blame it on a citizen instead of themselves
    Are cops that arrogant?
    I'm going to go with...they are all real. Because you are just sneaky enough to post a trick question.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I'm going to go with...they are all real. Because you are just sneaky enough to post a trick question.
    HMmmmmmm
    N

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Do you ever consider that cops are just human beings and so some of them do the same stupid shit as some in the general population do?
    All I ask for is to be treated with respect LIKE A FELLOW HUMAN BEING, particularly when I havent done ANYTHING wrong.
    They blatantly called my wife a whore. PROBLEM with those idiots is I went to high school with the watch commander, you do know what this is don't you?
    N

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Are cops that arrogant?
    Which one did Conhog tell? I can narrow this down ....
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

All I ask for is to be treated with respect LIKE A FELLOW HUMAN BEING, particularly when I havent done ANYTHING wrong.
    They blatantly called my wife a whore. PROBLEM with those idiots is I went to high school with the watch commander, you do know what this is don't you?
    a cop called your wife a whore? That's low class and pretty disgusting. I agree. I agree with you. Even the most guilty sumbitch deserves to be treated with a minimum of respect, and that includes cops.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

a cop called your wife a whore? That's low class and pretty disgusting. I agree. I agree with you. Even the most guilty sumbitch deserves to be treated with a minimum of respect, and that includes cops.
    some of my post got deleted.
    They called her a whore because she appears to be years youngeer than me. They made me sit on the curb, put my hands with fingers interlinked on my head, searched my wife, left cuz they had nothing to charge us with and never apogized.

I have basically always been an upstanding citizen, minus some illegal drug usage in past days.
    I never got harrassed like I do regularly now.
    HArrased cuz I was riding my bicycle.

THIS is a true story. I came to a stop sign and made a full stop cuz I knew a cop was in the area, and there he was. I looked straight at him hoping he would actually see my stop, and he did look right at me. He still pulled me over even though I was parked already.
    He claimed I didnt stop fully UNTIL I LOOKED AT HIM..!!!

Cops treat you like trash, they will get it in return. I HAVE several citizens arrests under my belt, I used to be pro law enforcement, not anymore, I have seen wayyyyy too many of them lie, lie, lie and then lie somemore
    N

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They called her a whore because she appears to be years youngeer than me. They made me sit on the curb, put my hands with fingers interlinked on my head, searched my wife, left cuz they had nothing to charge us with and never apogized.

I have basically always been an upstanding citizen, minus some illegal drug usage in past days.

THIS is a true story. I came to a stop sign and made a full stop cuz I knew a cop was in the area, and there he was. I looked straight at him hoping he would actually see my stop, and he did look right at me. He still pulled me over even though I was parked already.

Cops treat you like trash, they will get it in return. I HAVE several citizens arrests under my belt, I used to be pro law enforcement, not anymore, I have seen wayyyyy too many of them lie, lie, lie and then lie somemore
    First, I would probably be facing assault charges if someone called my wife a whore to face. Cop or not, so I'm not going to stick up for a cop if he did that.

SOME cops are assholes LUV, I don't dispute that. usually the small town cops are the worst, they thing they are badass b/c they have a tin badge , but that doesn't mean ALL cops or even a majority of them are assholes.

I could list literally hundreds of cops who are just good guys doing a job that most wouldn't do.

You told a true story about bad cops, now let me tell you one about good cops.

As you know my Guard duty was helping serve no knock warrants. On one warrant we had everyone in cuffs and the detectives were searching the house of this scumbag who was living with his grandma. Anyway, the search turned up a shit load of meth, some crack, guns, money, and in grandma's nightstand marijuana. Now the warrant was for grandson but covered the entire house. Grandma smoked pot for her cancer. Arkansas doesn't have medical marijuana laws. She had felony weight in that drawer. A quick meeting and DEA, national guard, state troopers, county sheriffs decided together that justice would not be served by arresting an 87 y/o woman who was suffering from cancer because she smoked pot. So grandson went to jail, and grandma not only didn't go to jail, she didn't even lose her pot.

Was that the right , as in legal, thing to do? Nope. But it seemed like the "right" thing to do.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

They should be held just as if not more accountable. Since they get to run around carrying weapons and enforcing laws, they should be held to a higher standard. They have been given the power to just pull you over for whatever reason they dream up and haul you off to jail for the same. And by God you better not talk and/or fight back.

I ha
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Wait a minute...you didn't come to a full stop because its the law? And quite frankly, a good law at that. I've seen how running stop signs can lead to pretty serious accidents.

Anywho. I'd just say to him, "Yes sir-- I came to a complete stop-- am I free to go or would you like my license, registration and insurance?" Just keep it on subject, the goal of any interaction with a cop is to get him to go away ASAP, so that he can attend to more pressing matters.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can certainly undertand your frustration...because there have been times I have asked for help from law enforcement only to be told that there is nothing they can do. A lot of the time it seems like the rules are made to protect the criminals. For example...try getting a retraining order on a grown man who is picking up your 14/15 yr old daughter from school without parental permission...or...picking her up and taking her and dropping her off across town at to parties etc after curfew......after being told repeatedly to stop. Can't get one...unless you can prove he intends "harm". Guess you have to wait until they are abducted,abused or hurt before law enforcement will do anything.