Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Lets sack 'em, all of them!

Okay, couple points here: No one mentioned sacking them. They should however being getting halted by their CO.

Second, yes, just returning from deployment, they tend to lax the standards a bit on it. However, guy in pic number two needs to get his wife down, and would likely get a stern cough from the Sarge. The difference is the person who did: The civilian woman committed the act, while in the original pic, it was the military man himself committing the foul. They can't go after the civvies for not upholding military regs, but it's a whole different ballgame for the mil members.

Now look at my Navy tag, I've spent six months overseas and come back to my hot girlfriend after deployment. During said deployment, I slept in a space with 87 other dudes, worked 100+ hour weeks with only 4 hour spurts of sleep (God, being an engineer sucked), and trust me, I was every bit thrilled to see my girlfriend after that. However, that doesn't change the point- PDA is wrong, and it is drilled into us from day one.