Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gross

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Unless something;s changed recently, he's done. More than likely, EXACTLY what he wants. PDA's in the Marine Corps even between normal people (man and woman) aren't allowed, much less this vile, abnormal crap. That idiot's a disgrace to the uniform.
    Lets sack 'em, all of them!

If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I see what you are saying. Gay people are not allowed to show emotion at any time. It's OK for heterosexual couples to have huge homecomings on TV and have big photo spreads in the paper. But gays need to hide in the kitchen where no one can see them.
    It's the 21st Century. Perhaps you should join.
    Actually, I said he was wrong, regardless of being a man or woman. That's direct PDA, which is not allowed. I'm not kidding, even if that was a female military member straddling her husband of 20+ years, it's wrong in the military. But hey, thanks for trolling the thread again. Stop advocating for gays, Gabs, you do more damage for their side than Fox News ever could.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post

Okay, couple points here: No one mentioned sacking them. They should however being getting halted by their CO.

Second, yes, just returning from deployment, they tend to lax the standards a bit on it. However, guy in pic number two needs to get his wife down, and would likely get a stern cough from the Sarge. The difference is the person who did: The civilian woman committed the act, while in the original pic, it was the military man himself committing the foul. They can't go after the civvies for not upholding military regs, but it's a whole different ballgame for the mil members.

Now look at my Navy tag, I've spent six months overseas and come back to my hot girlfriend after deployment. During said deployment, I slept in a space with 87 other dudes, worked 100+ hour weeks with only 4 hour spurts of sleep (God, being an engineer sucked), and trust me, I was every bit thrilled to see my girlfriend after that. However, that doesn't change the point- PDA is wrong, and it is drilled into us from day one.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Okay, couple points here: No one mentioned sacking them. They should however being getting halted by their CO.

Second, yes, just returning from deployment, they tend to lax the standards a bit on it. However, guy in pic number two needs to get his wife down, and would likely get a stern cough from the Sarge. The difference is the person who did: The civilian woman committed the act, while in the original pic, it was the military man himself committing the foul. They can't go after the civvies for not upholding military regs, but it's a whole different ballgame for the mil members.

Now look at my Navy tag, I've spent six months overseas and come back to my hot girlfriend after deployment. During said deployment, I slept in a space with 87 other dudes, worked 100+ hour weeks with only 4 hour spurts of sleep (God, being an engineer sucked), and trust me, I was every bit thrilled to see my girlfriend after that. However, that doesn't change the point- PDA is wrong, and it is drilled into us from day one.
    I waved at my husband one time when he was doing a change of command .... just letting him know where I was sitting....boy, did he ever get on my case about that. I think the "no PDAs" was the hardest rule for me because I am a very affectionate person ... I like to hold hands especially. Very hard to go to military functions and not be able to hold hands but as the Sgt. Major he had to set an example.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I see what you are saying. Gay people are not allowed to show emotion at any time. It's OK for heterosexual couples to have huge homecomings on TV and have big photo spreads in the paper. But gays need to hide in the kitchen where no one can see them.
    No, you don't see what I'm saying. Gay people are an aberrent minority and can keep their vile crap within the confines of their homes.

Normal people (as you define "heterosexual") don't pull the crap these two aberrent creatures are pulling in the pic. We aren't allowed. The fact is, just the opposite of your accusation is true. If you're normal, you aren't allowed to put on a display like this. If you're gay, you are.

When are you people EVER going to get a clue? But you kep preaching for those "unequal" rights you're after. The aberrent minorities in this country should rule all and the majority should just suck it up.

Wrong.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

What's your point? Or do you have one besides the fact you are a proponent of abnormal relationships?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

What's your point? Or do you have one besides the fact you are a proponent of abnormal relationships?
    My point is that if you go into google and look up marine homecomings, you would be sacking a lot of veterans.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Did you bother to read what DS72 wrote, or Gunny, which directly applies to soldiers? Of course you didn't.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

My point is that if you go into google and look up marine homecomings, you would be sacking a lot of veterans.
    I'm confident some of the displays deserved a tap on the shoulder from one of their superiors, or some of the more overt displays may not have been in front of superiors - but besides the flaming fruitcake, can you find another man straddled on his boyfriend during one of these homecoming events? Or women soldiers acting in such a manner? All I see are the soldiers giving some hugs and kisses, not humping for the cameras.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    I waved at my husband one time when he was doing a change of command .... just letting him know where I was sitting....boy, did he ever get on my case about that. I think the "no PDAs" was the hardest rule for me because I am a very affectionate person ... I like to hold hands especially. Very hard to go to military functions and not be able to hold hands but as the Sgt. Major he had to set an example.
    So am I, actually. Aside from whatever girl I'm with, I rarely touch much of anyone. I'm not constantly going for high fives and the like, but when I'm with someone, I'm very affectionate and I like holding hands, walking with an arm around her waist, kisses on the forehead or temple, and the like. I think that's the one thing I appreciated about being an engineer, is I would still be busy getting the ship's engines down, and switch over to shore power, so while I would miss the ceremont when we got back, I'd also be able to go straight to civvies when I got let off.
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Really? I hate to be the one to point this out , BUT ... I'm more a veteran of "Marine Homecomings" that you can google. My wife got a brief hug. Period. Not to mention heterosexual marriage is legal in the Marine Corps. I had a woman hugging ME.

You want to try again? I've got more sea time than you have time on this board. I KNOW the rules get lax'd. Not for homosexuals. They are a violation of the UCMJ. Could and SHOULD be court martialed and kicked out.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I'm confident some of the displays deserved a tap on the shoulder from one of their superiors, or some of the more overt displays may not have been in front of superiors - but besides the flaming fruitcake, can you find another man straddled on his boyfriend during one of these homecoming events? Or women soldiers acting in such a manner? All I see are the soldiers giving some hugs and kisses, not humping for the cameras.
    Our wives never acted like that. The PDA's being depicted as reality are the exception, not the rule. We usually landed in a sandstorm created by the rotors of the CH-46 and our wives were nowhere near. We had to drag our seabags to get to them. Granted, they had the engine running and were ready to go, but at least we took our act home.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Actually, it's no longer a violation of the UCMJ to be gay, but that does not remove the prohibition on PDA.

Now to Noir: It isn't a court-martial offense. You can get in trouble for it, but usually it's not much more than a quick talking to from your Sargeant or LPO. It's only if it's egregious that they really have to get on you about it, or if you keep doing it. Otherwise, it's usually a quick head shake or tap on the shoulder.
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Oh boy, i'll bet you there are mullets and more body hair than Ron Jeremy under those clothes.

Disgusting.
    All the lesbians Ive ever dated or known are quite shaved actually, shave it all off.