Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Song View Post
    This confirms you are a hotheaded name caller, incapable of debate, and a hypocrite. You don't follow the rules you ban others over.
    First - As a poster

Your racism betrays itself. Because I can see you're a racist, I conclude you're a piece of crap. That's not a debate; that's a judgement call based on your racist replies/comments.

Second - As an Admin

If you have problems with the action of a Mod/Admin, send a PM to one of the Admins; we'll look into it. Bitching about Admin/Mod operations in public is forbidden.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    POST the proof... Where are the witness statements that he killed him for no reason? The 911 call says nothing about killing someone because they were black, not the one I heard.
    Let's review the facts. Teenage boy walking home with skittles and ice tea is percieived by armed neighborhood watch guy who percieves the kid as "suspicious". The guy is ALLOWED to kill this child because he felt "threatened". Yet is it the armed killer that gets out of his car and intimidates the kid. How threatened could he be if he gets out of the car to confront the kid with his gun at the ready?

Now add the color. White guy thinks this kid looks suspicious because the kid is black and is wearing a hoodie?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Let's review the facts. Teenage boy walking home with skittles and ice tea is percieived by armed neighborhood watch guy who percieves the kid as "suspicious". The guy is ALLOWED to kill this child because he felt "threatened". Yet is it the armed killer that gets out of his car and intimidates the kid. How threatened could he be if he gets out of the car to confront the kid with his gun at the ready?

Now add the color. White guy thinks this kid looks suspicious because the kid is black and is wearing a hoodie?
    Post the proof of the things you claim, that he was killed solely for being black. You even made specific claims, so it should be quite simple to post those facts right here for all to see/hear.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    First - As a poster

Your racism betrays itself. Because I can see you're a racist, I conclude you're a piece of crap. That's not a debate; that's a judgement call based on your racist replies/comments.

Second - As an Admin

If you have problems with the action of a Mod/Admin, send a PM to one of the Admins; we'll look into it. Bitching about Admin/Mod operations in public is forbidden.
    First of all, you have done NOTHING to prove that I'm a racist. All I've done is point out the obvious racism in the murder of this innocent child.

Second, you continue to name call. You ought to set a higher standard for yourself as an admin.

You're hotheaded. Calm down, and look at the truth of this story. It's obvious this child was killed for "walking in the neighborhood while black".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

First of all, you have done NOTHING to prove that I'm a racist. All I've done is point out the obvious racism in the murder of this innocent child.

Second, you continue to name call. You ought to set a higher standard for yourself as an admin.

You're hotheaded. Calm down, and look at the truth of this story. It's obvious this child was killed for "walking in the neighborhood while black".
    Can you post the 9/11 call you said shows us that he killed this guy for being black? Or the eywitness statements to back this up?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    this is a sad story. Jeez .

The turks are right here, I find myself agreeing with these guys again.
    This is a case where the kid was guilty of BBOB "being black on the street".
    Many folks here won't buy it , for some reason it's hard to admit that when a lot a people see a young black male they automatically see a threat/criminal/lowlife and proceed to treat them as such until proven otherwise. this kid didn't get a chance to prove it.
    Why is this, Rev? Tell us why society has evolved to this conclusion.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Can you post the 9/11 call you said shows us that he killed this guy for being black? Or the eywitness statements to back this up?
    Do some reading and get back to me. I'm not doing your work for you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

while you're out trying to prove he's racist you might also come across the fact that the guy does not consider himself white, he's hispanic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Do some reading and get back to me. I'm not doing your work for you.
    I read your link, and many others about this story over the past week - and I haven't read/heard what you are claiming, and a blog doesn't make it so. The FACTS merely show a man following a suspicious kid down the road and ultimately shooting him and it' stated he claimed it was in self defense. YOU made the claim that the 9/11 call proved he killed this kid for solely being black, but the call doesn't backup your ridiculous claim. The eyewitnesses also don't make tha claim. YOU made that claim, and the reason you won't post it is because you are jumping to conclusions based on EMOTION and have very, very, very little facts to back ANY of it up. That's what liberals do though.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    while you're out trying to prove he's racist you might also come across the fact that the guy does not consider himself white, he's hispanic.
    That's funny, a bunch of articles I read refer to him as a "white hispanic" to portray him to be as white as possible. Any other day of the year and white is caucasian and hispanic is hispanic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    Are you telling me you really don't see the obvious racism in this child's death? Unbelievable.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Are you telling me you really don't see the obvious racism in this child's death? Unbelievable.
    I'm looking at the FACTS of the case. It doesn't all add up to me, but I see NOTHING to support an argument that he killed him solely for being black, or for just being black. You're jumping to that conclusion based on no facts. That's what liberals do.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are you claiming that racism is the ONLY possible reason for this hispanic man's behavior ?

Especially when there is to evidence to the fact ?

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

That's funny, a bunch of articles I read refer to him as a "white hispanic" to portray him to be as white as possible. Any other day of the year and white is caucasian and hispanic is hispanic.

Descendants of Axis exiles in Argentina would legally be "hispanic".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Phone call from Trayvon Martin to his GF seconds before he was shot dead by the self appointed vigilante blows the shooters claim of self-defense.