Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Song View Post
    Are you telling me you really don't see the obvious racism in this child's death? Unbelievable.
    You know there may very well have been some racism in this but WHERE IS YOUR PROOF, is it only because YOU considered the shooter to be white and he considers himself to be hispanic???!?!?!?

If this whole story listed the shooter as Hispanic would YOU be calling him racist?? I want a straight answer from you if you can manage that. it is yes or no... really simple
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Phone call from Trayvon Martin to his GF seconds before he was shot dead by the self appointed vigilante blows the shooters claim of self-defense.
    Do you have audio of this call? What happened while she was on the phone and who can verify it? I'd be MORE interested to hear these independent eyewitnesses version of what happened than a girlfriend. When are you going to post the facts from the eyewitnesses?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Phone call from Trayvon Martin to his GF seconds before he was shot dead by the self appointed vigilante blows the shooters claim of self-defense.
    Yet offers no evidence of racism. I forgot how irrational you are.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Dilloduck;533513]Are you claiming that racism is the ONLY possible reason for this hispanic man's behavior ?

Especially when there is to evidence to the fact ?[/QUOT
    Paranoia is another reason for the man's behavior. If ever there was an argument for who should not have a gun, this is it. This child died because of racism and paranoia.

This is the last post I will answer of yours. We are not on speaking terms.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Wind Song;533519]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    Are you claiming that racism is the ONLY possible reason for this hispanic man's behavior ?

Especially when there is to evidence to the fact ?[/QUOT
    Paranoia is the reason for the man's behavior. If ever there was an argument for who should not have a gun, this is it.

This is the last post I will answer of yours.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Paranoia is another reason for the man's behavior. If ever there was an argument for who should not have a gun, this is it. This child died because of racism and paranoia.

This is the last post I will answer of yours. We are not on speaking terms.
    Another reason? Let's stick with your original argument, which you haven't backed up yet, before laying more false claims.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Are you telling me you really don't see the obvious racism in this child's death? Unbelievable.
    Do you yell racism every time a non-white kills some other non-white? Hispanics killing blacks and vice versa? Asians killing blacks and vice versa? Asians killing Hispanics and vice versa? Do you post all those events? Or are you just consumed with white guilt and only post those that are "white against blacks" as racism? Or whites against any other non-whites?
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I'm looking at the FACTS of the case. It doesn't all add up to me, but I see NOTHING to support an argument that he killed him solely for being black, or for just being black. You're jumping to that conclusion based on no facts. That's what liberals do.
    Facts of the case are that a young boy is walking home with skittles and ice tea, and he appears "suspicious" to some nutjob self-appointed "neighborhood watchman" aka vigilante. The nutjob stalks the boy and gets out of his car and confronts the kid and the kid is shot but the nutjob.

Clearly, this boy was killed for no reason other than fitting a racial stereotype of "suspiciousness".911 advised this jerk to not follow or engage the boy.

This guy ought to be locked up for life.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Facts of the case are that a young boy is walking home with skittles and ice tea, and he appears "suspicious" to some nutjob self-appointed "neighborhood watchman" aka vigilante. The nutjob stalks the boy and gets out of his car and confronts the kid and the kid is shot but the nutjob.

Clearly, this boy was killed for no reason other than fitting a racial stereotype of "suspiciousness".

But is that racist? especially since the guy lists himself as being Hispanic!! You still have not answered my simple question to you!!!!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Clearly, this boy was killed for no reason other than fitting a racial stereotype of "suspiciousness".

Let me edit your post to what the facts REALLY show us:

Young boy walking home with skittles and iced tea. He appears suspicious to the hispanic neighborhood watch, who calls the police. By the time the police arrive, the boy has been shot and killed. The hispanic man claims self defense. Police file no charges AS THEY HAVE NO FACTS TO STATE OTHERWISE.

Emotional fuckwit comes on internet and makes it "solely" a racial issue.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    But is that racist? especially since the guy lists himself as being Hispanic!! You still have not answered my simple question to you!!!!!
    She won't, or she'll dance around it. This one is slightly above "Truthmatters", if you remember her when she posted here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Do you yell racism every time a non-white kills some other non-white? Hispanics killing blacks and vice versa? Asians killing blacks and vice versa? Asians killing Hispanics and vice versa? Do you post all those events? Or are you just consumed with white guilt and only post those that are "white against blacks" as racism? Or whites against any other non-whites?
    No, I don't yell racism every time a black kid is innocently killed. In this case, it's obvious.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Clearly, this boy was killed for no reason other than fitting a racial stereotype of "suspiciousness".911 advised this jerk to not follow or engage the boy.

Clear only in those who live from a "white guilt" perspective.

No, I don't yell racism every time a black kid is innocently killed. In this case, it's obvious.
    To whom?
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

White people are killed every day by blacks, from one end of the country to the other, and many, many of them are for "being white" - yet I've seen ZERO threads posted by you attacking any of those animals...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Let me edit your post to what the facts REALLY show us:

Young boy walking home with skittles and iced tea. He appears suspicious to the hispanic neighborhood watch, who calls the police. By the time the police arrive, the boy has been shot and killed. The hispanic man claims self defense. Police file no charges AS THEY HAVE NO FACTS TO STATE OTHERWISE.

Emotional fuckwit comes on internet and makes it "solely" a racial issue.
    Sorry you've decided to use that kind of language. We're done.

Man gets out of car and confronts "suspicious" (innocent) child, and starts a scuffle which allows him to shoot the boy in "self-defense".

The man stalked this child and killed him.