Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

All the racism aside, I think they may go for a 2nd degree murder charge although involuntary manslaughter is a safer bet.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cadet View Post
    That's racist. Are they teaching them to walk softly? you're saying that race defines if you will be picked on by the police?

I've been taught to walk softly around the police too, and I'm not giving you my color/race.
    now, i watch myself around them because they're more power hungry mongols then helpful, more of a hindrance then a help i say. you know, outside the bad cities. my small town has a swat team... i can't remember the last time there was crime there.

So, i would like to know which black mother you're hearing this from, or are you being an assuming/racist bitch? I know one mother that would smack you're block off if she heard that.

And to you're first post about how racism is still prevalent in the us today, YOUR generation maybe, but MINE isn't. we joke about it. we laugh our asses off at it. WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT COLOR YOU ARE! YOU'RE GETTING TREATED THE SAME AS BOB OVER THERE, WELCOME TO AMERICA!
    No, it's common enough in black families, that unfortunately children have to be educated about racial profiling.

Fact is, this child is dead and he did nothing wrong. He didn't deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    And why did she have to coach her child about this aspect of society? What is the basis? You act as if the police and others were born hating blacks for no reason.

I'm not saying that anyone should hate anyone ... just that you refuse to acknowledge there is a basis for racism.
    I'm not sure what you're saying here. What is it, that you call, a "basis for racism"?

Racial profiling is a fact. It is one that most police forces are actively trying to correct.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Song View Post
    No, it's common enough in black families, that unfortunately children have to be educated about racial profiling.

Why do we have racial profiling Wind Song? Why? For kicks? Or is there some evidence to support it?
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
    MORE whining and snivelling from poor windysong, as usual with no suggestions about what to do about any of it or anything constructive whatsoever?

Turning into a real one-note pony, isn't she?
    Interesting. You post ABOUT me, rather than with me, about the topic. How is that "constructive"?

What are your views on the topic?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

BTW, as for the guy with the gun, if he doesn't like seeing strangers (who are doing nothing wrong) wandering around in his neighborhood, and/or seeing them walk toward him... maybe he should quit walking around randomly on public sidewalks himself.

As it is, since he decided to combine a suspicion of people who were doing nothing untoward, with a dislike of strangers, with a tendency to carry a gun and use it on strangers he has unreasonable suspicions of, look at the result. And innocent teenage kid is dead, his family is devastated, and the guy is probably facing a first-degree murder charge.

And all for what?

Carrying a gun is a major responsibility, every much as much as driving a car. One mistake in judgement (or a series of them, as in this case), and people can wind up dead. People who want to carry one, certainly have the right to. But they need to keep things like this in mind.
    "The social contract exists so that everyone doesn’t have to squat in the dust holding a spear to protect his woman and his meat all day every day. It does not exist so that the government can take your spear, your meat, and your woman because it knows better what to do with them." - Instapundit.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've been educated in racial and sexual profiling.
    it's easier to get a job if your another race they said, if you have boobs, you get the job they said.

fuck you white male. Do you realize that racial profiling is only there if you believe it is? My good friend mishu came up to me, and told me that he liked how i didn't give him any extra treatment, and treated him like everyone else. Now i call him a doon coon, and he calls me a cracker. i love that guy.

The second you say that racism exists and we need to work on it, the more people think about it, the less you talk about it, the more people forget about it.

now, did this kid deserve to get killed? no, accidents happen. this is one of many. didn't matter what race he was, that kid didn't deserve it. shit happens, there's alot of people out there, and alot can happen.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Interesting. You post ABOUT me, rather than with me, about the topic. How is that "constructive"?

What are your views on the topic?
    Check it out. Little windysong is complaining about someone ELSE posting about another poster rather than the topic.

Isn't that cute?
    "The social contract exists so that everyone doesn’t have to squat in the dust holding a spear to protect his woman and his meat all day every day. It does not exist so that the government can take your spear, your meat, and your woman because it knows better what to do with them." - Instapundit.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why do we have racial profiling Wind Song? Why? For kicks? Or is there some evidence to support it?
    You tell me. Apparently, you seem to think blacks are inherently more criminally suspicious looking?

Did this child deserve to die walking home from the store with skittles and iced tea because racial profiling is sacred in your eyes?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I'm not sure what you're saying here. What is it, that you call, a "basis for racism"?

Racial profiling is a fact. It is one that most police forces are actively trying to correct.
    Basis = what are the underlying facts that a specific race uses to instill hatred for another. Why do Hispanics hate Blacks and vice versa? Simply for the color of their skin? I doubt it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
    Check it out. Little windysong is complaining about someone ELSE posting about another poster rather than the topic.

Isn't that cute?
    Check it out. Cute Little Acorn refuses to discuss the topic. What are your views about the murder of this child?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wind song, are you one of those liberal nuts from California or something? cause from these uneducated moronic posts, that's what i'm thinking.

(Not saying EVERYONE from california is a liberal nut, but there are alot.)

Check it out. Cute Little Acorn refuses to discuss the topic. What are your views about the murder of this child?
    Ignore the color.

The guy was a dumbass. and should be put in jail. and that's that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

You trivialize the incident by fixating on race. That means the "remedy" pursued is MORE racial preference rather than investigating the incident and punishing the actual malfeasance. Would you have felt better if it were a white child that was killed instead?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Basis = what are the underlying facts that a specific race uses to instill hatred for another. Why do Hispanics hate Blacks and vice versa? Simply for the color of their skin? I doubt it.
    You seem to think you know why one racial group hates the other. Why don't you enlighten us?

The only reason I can see is prejudice, stereotyping. No real basis. Hate for hate's sake.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

You tell me. Apparently, you seem to think blacks are inherently more criminally suspicious looking?

Did this child deserve to die walking home from the store with skittles and iced tea because racial profiling is sacred in your eyes?
    I did not say that. I said there are reasons for profiling ... whether it be for neighborhood crimes, terrorists attacks, serial killings, etc. I never said anything about "blacks". You are the one focused on blacks....I merely asked why it exists.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You seem to think you know why one racial group hates the other. Why don't you enlighten us?

The only reason I can see is prejudice, stereotyping. No real basis. Hate for hate's sake.
    i want to know, does anyone on here know any actual die hard racists? the only ones I've seen are family, and we're every color of the rainbow. so we're allowed to screw with eachother.