Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey man, why do i seem to have so many restrictions on my account? I am not getting the enhanced WYSIWYG editor, my line breaks don't render, what's the deal?
    ‎'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking, friendo?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Neckerson View Post
    Hey man, why do i seem to have so many restrictions on my account? I am not getting the enhanced WYSIWYG editor, my line breaks don't render, what's the deal?
    Go to your CP settings and make sure you are set to use the enhanced editor, general settings all the way at the bottom. No restrictions on your account.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Now I gotta figure out where the hell that is being called from!
    It looks like the fault is in the IF conditional related to supporting the piece of garbage IE8!
    <!--[if lt IE 8]> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00019l/popupmenu-ie.css?d=1331659255" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00019l/vbulletin-ie.css?d=1331659255" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00019l/vbulletin-chrome-ie.css?d=1331659255" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00019l/vbulletin-formcontrols-ie.css?d=1331659255" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00019l/editor-ie.css?d=1331659255" /> <![endif]--> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00019l/vmoods.css,vmoods_css_classic_72x15.css" /> <title>Debate Policy - Political Forum for Debates & Discussion</title> <script type="text/javascript" src="clientscript/vbulletin_read_marker.js?v=4111"></script> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00019l/forumhome-rollup.css?d=1331659255" /> <!--[if lt IE 8]><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00019l/forumbits-ie.css?d=1331659255" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00019l/options-ie.css?d=1331659255" /><![endif]-->

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Go to your CP settings and make sure you are set to use the enhanced editor, general settings all the way at the bottom. No restrictions on your account.
    I did and am set up right. Can't edit my posts either, the post comes up to be edited but nothing happens when I click "submit."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It looks like the fault is in the IF conditional related to supporting the piece of garbage IE8! <!--[if lt IE 8]> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00019l/popupmenu-ie.css?d=1331659255" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00019l/vbulletin-ie.css?d=1331659255" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00019l/vbulletin-chrome-ie.css?d=1331659255" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00019l/vbulletin-formcontrols-ie.css?d=1331659255" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00019l/editor-ie.css?d=1331659255" /> <![endif]--> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00019l/vmoods.css,vmoods_css_classic_72x15.css" /> <title>Debate Policy - Political Forum for Debates & Discussion</title> <script type="text/javascript" src="clientscript/vbulletin_read_marker.js?v=4111"></script> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00019l/forumhome-rollup.css?d=1331659255" /> <!--[if lt IE 8]><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00019l/forumbits-ie.css?d=1331659255" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00019l/options-ie.css?d=1331659255" /><![endif]-->

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PHP Code:
               Debate Policy Political Forum for Debates Discussion 

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I did and am set up right. Can't edit my posts either, the post comes up to be edited but nothing happens when I click "submit."
    Is it a recent post? We do have a 20 minute time limit. Other than that, you're in the same usergroup as everyone else which controls editing rights.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

PHP Code:
               Debate Policy Political Forum for Debates Discussion 
    What am I missing?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What am I missing?
    I was tryna paste the actual code in, apparently not allowed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

See post 34 and hit "edit" and you might see the code, i put it in quote tags there.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

See post 34 and hit "edit" and you might see the code, i put it in quote tags there.
    Yeah, I found that too, I'm just not sure yet where I need to go in order to fix the code.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not sure either where I would be looking.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Ok, I think I found out where the issue was. I ran the test again from your site and no more error that I can see. On the navigation bar at the top, you can choose your "mood". That hack, vmoods, had a bogus line in the templates. I think I got that sorted.

As for any issue you're having... Do you have Firefox or another browser to do a test with? IE8 blows.... But you should have no problem editing a post within 20 minutes of posting.

As for the code, I don't know. I know it works for some things, like links -
    Code:
    http://www.debatepolicy.com
    and it gets rid of the ability to click on it. But there are other "tags", that with the code tags around those tags, does nothing. That's why I had to take a screenshot of the VIDEO tags, as once I placed them within the CODE tags, they came up blank once posted.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm on Firefox 11, as you can see by my user agent.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'm on Firefox 11, as you can see by my user agent.
    I assume the only outstanding issue is editing posts? Are they over 20 mins since the time you posted them? If not, you shouldn't be having any issues editing, and no one else is experiencing this issue.