Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Southern Comfort 1981 ( Rural Southern Folks as Bad Actors = Easy Money)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundaydriver View Post
    Can someone please name me a remade movie that was is better than the original we thought was great ? Because I seem to be disappointed with the one's I've seen. The movies that are most enjoyable to me have a great story matched with great performances by gifted actors. The remakes Iv'e seen all have lost a lot of the real story with a relience on special effects and the personality of the original is never recaptured.

One of my favorites is Lifeboat. 95% of the movie was filmed in an 18' lifeboat in a pool on a studio set and was all acting. A great movie of personalities and survival with few props and I don't know if todays actors or producers could do as fine a job.
    The Shining...remake way better than original. I like Jack, but the script was really out of whack with the book, and I was cheering that he'd get to the stupid bitch Duvalle...how in hell she was cast I'll never know.
    I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. -- Susan B. Anthony