Noir, or any other Apple geeks...

So my wife now has an Ipad 3. She goes to various sites for her job in real estate, and the sites barely load what she needs as they are Flash based. She clicks on link to install Flash plugin and the Adobe site states there is no plugin for the Ipad yet. If this is the case, how do you view Flash sites?

Also, on a page, there is a PDF document that you can click on to download, but of course that doesn't work either. Is there an easy way to get a PDF document off of the internet and onto the Ipad, for future viewing locally? I see there is a PDF reader app you can download...

She wants to be able to put like 20 PDF's on there for viewing when she needs it. How do you transfer documents back and forth to the device? On my Acer - I just plug the USB cable into my desktop, and it shows up like a HDD in my computer, then I just copy over whatever I need.

I'm sure she/me/we will have a billion questions, but for now it's just:

1) Viewing Flash based sites
2) Viewing PDF's on the fly, within browser I guess (and perhaps saving it from a site to your device)
3) Transferring files to device (I know you can transfer via Itunes, music and movies, but can you do other files from there too?)