Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I've been waiting about 10 years for these nitwits to give me one single piece of evidence to back their inside job theories. 10+ years and not one single piece of solid evidence. What does that tell you?
    The towers fell in a suspect way. Free fall without interference. That kind of catastrophic failure never happened before or since.
    There was also the Janitor guy who said bombs went off in the basement BEFORE the planes hit which is kinda sus.

Debate around the official fairy tale is healthy and should be done. Not everything adds up and a lot of evidence goes towards some kind of conspiracy that either made it happen or let it happen.

2. Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    The towers fell in a suspect way. Free fall without interference. That kind of catastrophic failure never happened before or since.
    There was also the Janitor guy who said bombs went off in the basement BEFORE the planes hit which is kinda sus.

Debate around the official fairy tale is healthy and should be done. Not everything adds up and a lot of evidence goes towards some kind of conspiracy that either made it happen or let it happen.
    Debate has went on from day one until this very day, and the things you have brought up have been shot down repeatedly many times over, should you choose to go find it. People always talk about how certain things never happened before while refusing to acknowledge the events themselves with the planes hitting buildings had also never happened before.

But even with 11 years of debate, like I said in what you quoted, not a single piece of evidence, none. Strictly theories and guesses and questions. But a billion pounds of rubble and crime scenes out the wazoo, but not even an ounce of physical evidence.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Debate has went on from day one until this very day, and the things you have brought up have been shot down repeatedly many times over, should you choose to go find it. People always talk about how certain things never happened before while refusing to acknowledge the events themselves with the planes hitting buildings had also never happened before.

But even with 11 years of debate, like I said in what you quoted, not a single piece of evidence, none. Strictly theories and guesses and questions. But a billion pounds of rubble and crime scenes out the wazoo, but not even an ounce of physical evidence.
    You just don't understand - Boooosh was such a evil genius, he was capable of making sure there was NO evidence of his involvement.

But.... Wait. The same people also say Booooosh was stupid.

Now you see the moronic world they live in.
    ‎'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking, friendo?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

jafar. The simple fact that I could insist YOU are the greatest, smartest, most wonderful person to ever live on this earth...doesn't mean I AM CORRECT, and my interpretation of NO FACTS to prove such a thing does not make what I said about you...true.
    To the contrary. What I said about you was just as made-up, and conspiracy fed as your attempts to insist...the WTC buildings were intentionally blown up with explosives.

Both your story, and mine about you are nothing but pure BS, and HOGWASH.
    Last edited by aboutime; 08-11-2012 at 09:49 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan View Post
    I was there... North Side of the Plaza..I watched both towers collapse and can assure you that they did indeed pulverize themselves into little more then Dust... and here's a little inside piece of info for you... Want to know where all the bodies of the missing went? It really is pretty simple...

As the collapse progressed the pancaking of the floors due to the truss collapses added more weight for every floor that pancaked.. This increased the weight and the downward force .. Anything caught between the floors was ground to a fine dust unless it was stiff enough or flexible enough to resist these forces...

The Bodies being inflexible were ground to a slurry that was compressed and smeared all over the floors and walls... when we dug down far enough we found pieces of rust colored concrete... the RUST was all that remained of the people... Dried blood and tissue that was impossible to identify due to chemical and biological contamination..

So once again... anyone that puts forth that 9-11 was an inside job should have been there with me... you wouldn't advance the conspiracy theories you do...

And Gabby... if you do believe that because the rubble was pulverized due to an INSIDE JOB... well.. I'd call the college you attended and get a refund on that Masters Degree you're so proud of... because you certainly must have failed Science and Physics...
    I very much appreciate your insight into this - thank you for the post and all the information it contained.

I'm not going to try to imagine what you must've felt when you tackled all of this .. I'm sure I am incapable of accurately doing so. But all this, to me, shows me how ashamed Gabby should be for trying to convert this into what's essentially a trolling effort .. made on the back of a tragedy and the memories of nearly 3,000 victims who died that day.
    Last edited by Drummond; 08-12-2012 at 06:07 AM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Well, unless you're aware of OTHER attacks launched against comparable skyscrapers by Jumbo jets flown into them .. I for one am NOT .. I'd say your 'kind of catastrophic failure' never happening before or since is easily explained !!!

What's the matter, Jafar ? Are you seeking, now, to distance 9/11 from the reality of the MUSLIM TERRORIST attacks that caused it ??

That it's taken you over a decade to make such an attempt isn't at all persuasive !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Well, unless you're aware of OTHER attacks launched against comparable skyscrapers by Jumbo jets flown into them .. I for one am NOT .. I'd say your 'kind of catastrophic failure' never happening before or since is easily explained !!!

What's the matter, Jafar ? Are you seeking, now, to distance 9/11 from the reality of the MUSLIM TERRORIST attacks that caused it ??

That it's taken you over a decade to make such an attempt isn't at all persuasive !
    Every Muslim I know claims the attackers/hijackers were not Muslims.

The Muslims are great, if another Muslim does something wrong, they just say that Muslims don't do that stuff, kick them out of the club, and they wipe their hands of them. They don't blame Islam in the slightest bit. As far as they are concerned, these people were never Muslims.

Millions and millions of people perverting their holy book and way of life, and millions and millions turn a blind eye.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Every Muslim I know claims the attackers/hijackers were not Muslims.

The Muslims are great, if another Muslim does something wrong, they just say that Muslims don't do that stuff, kick them out of the club, and they wipe their hands of them. They don't blame Islam in the slightest bit. As far as they are concerned, these people were never Muslims.

Millions and millions of people perverting their holy book and way of life, and millions and millions turn a blind eye.
    .. Quite.

We used to have a 'hatespeech preacher' (.. so-called, using the sort of language Brits use for it ..) called Abu Hamza. He's a Muslim preacher the US has been trying to extradite over to America for years.

Well, he spent years preaching his anti-Western, Jihadist message, at the Finsbury Park mosque in north London.

We're fed a 'politically-correct' diet of claims telling us that 'Islam is a religion of peace', claims made by such figures as Tony Blair (he was saying this just weeks after 9/11 .. he claimed that Al Qaeda were nothing to do with mainstream Islam) and Boris Johnson (our current London Mayor .. it's a fact of life that any London Mayor, these days, has to try to get the London Muslim vote to be reasonably sure of electoral victory). Abu Hamza's sermons were light years away from 'peaceful' .. so, you'd have to imagine that if he was so out of step with Muslim thinking, he'd have earned lots of complaints from other Muslims.

So, how many complaints did he get from Muslims, during those YEARS of preaching ?

NONE that I'm aware of.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Hamza_al-Masri

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's true. Then again, how many 100 story towers have been hit by commercial airliners before or since?

True again. Of course those bombs went off about 9 years before the planes hit.

True again. A crackpot Muslim conspiracy.
    Last edited by taft2012; 08-12-2012 at 07:53 AM.
    Mama Jeffro: Jeeeeh-froooo! What's going on down there? What's that smell?
    Jeffro: Nothing ma! Me and Lorenzo are practicing our Turkish oil wrestling.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    So, how many complaints did he get from Muslims, during those YEARS of preaching ?

NONE that I'm aware of.
    That's what I was mentioning elsewhere. Muslims here and there condemn a handful of things, usually when someone is watching, but very rarely actually DO anything.

Look at the way that the US, UK, Australia, Spain, Canada, Italy.... These countries leaders all get together to plan ways to fight terrorism. These leaders all go on national TV and get their entire nations involved. It starts from the top all the way down. The more the leaders get involved, the more the governments get involved and then the communities get involved.

But Muslim countries? Barely involved. Very little involvement, if any, in international talks to stem the terrorism. Entire countries more or less turning a blind eye.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taft2012 View Post
    True again. Of course those bombs went off about 9 years before the planes it.
    I just wanted to address this one little piece, to show how asinine these conspiracies are. This thing about the janitor is SO suspect an was debunked a LONG time ago, and yet people still toss it around as if it's factual. WHY would someone's story change? Money and being an attention whore perhaps?

Here is is REAL original statement. Notice no mention of bombs going off prior to the events:

William Rodriguez worked on the basement level of the north tower and was in the building when the first plane struck his building.

"We heard a loud rumble, then all of a sudden we heard another rumble like someone moving a whole lot of furniture," Rodriguez said. "And then the elevator opened and a man came into our office and all of his skin was off."
    http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/11/new.york.terror/

Then if you have a few minutes, read the following page. See if you can keep up with all of his lies and changing stories. And then think about how people like Jafar hang their hats on "evidence" such as this as proof of anything. It's pretty funny if you think about it, that people can ignore all of this stuff and still propagate this crap.

https://sites.google.com/site/911stories/home

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think Gabby and Obama did it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Another one for a good laugh, and to show how people will change their stories for the almighty dollar!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Rodriguez

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

This is awesome, from the above linked Wiki page about Rodriguez:

In his lawsuit, Rodriguez made hundreds of allegations including allegations that the Twin Towers were destroyed by means of "controlled demolitions;" that members of the FDNY were ordered, on instructions of the CIA, not to talk about it; that the FDNY conspired with Larry Silverstein to deliberately destroy 7WTC; that projectiles were fired at the Twin Towers from “pods” affixed to the underside of the planes that struck them; that FEMA is working with the US government to create “American Gulag” concentration camps which FEMA will run once the federal government’s plan to impose martial law is in place; that phone calls made by some of the victims, as reported by their family members, were not actually made but were "faked" by the government using "voice morphing" technology; that a missile, not American Airlines Flight 77, struck the Pentagon; that United Airlines Flight 93 was shot down by the US military; that the defendants had foreknowledge of the attacks and actively conspired to bring them about; that the defendants engaged in kidnapping, arson, murder, treason, conspiracy, trafficking in narcotics, embezzlement, securities fraud, insider trading, identity and credit card theft, blackmail, trafficking in humans, and the abduction and sale of women and children for sex. In his Complaint, Rodriquez also alleged that he "single-handedly rescued fifteen persons from the WTC".
    He's a hero!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Were you there?

No... you weren't...I was...So SHUT THE FUCK UP.....

There was nothing suspect about it... except that the Trusses that held up the floors collapsed...

Shut the Fuck up you ignorant asshole....If you think it was an inside job you're a bigger moron then we all think you already are...
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America