Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

1/12/2020 - Rules updated, specifically the section about personal feuds....

*** ALL feuding and fighting should and WILL be done in the "steel cage" forum. Folks starting fights up top will have the offending posts moved to the cage, and 1st offense banned from thread they started in. 2nd time a 24hr ban, then 48, 96 and so on. --- Staff members will NOT be brought into these fights for any reason. Not brought into the active threads, and folks should not be sending private messages to staff members about their fighting. All that is asked is to keep it in the cage, and keep it to yourselves.

Has been added. Might be more updates, might be removals, gonna try to update to current.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Also updated 1/12/2020 - increased Font to have this already posted section clarified.

Privacy restrictions and discussion about staff and/or decisions still won't be tolerated in here, but the rest is free game.

* There is a difference between a staff member posting as themselves, and when one is speaking/discussing board rules/moderation and decisions.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I just looked above and I hate seeing so many dang rules.

Here's what I would love to see:

1 - Freedom of Speech - as it's always been, don't care where you stand politically or on any subject, everyone is welcome to chime in and nothing is censored. We are all adults here, mixed between gents and ladies. Please act and post accordingly.

2 - Whatever is private stays private

3 - Enjoy!