Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Song View Post
    I appreciate that your religion comforts you, avatar. I'm sorry about the views you have of homosexual people. It saddens me what you believe.
    s
    Why does it sadden you that I want to see all men repent and be happy? Why does it sadden you that I want to see all come to Christ so that they can live and be free?

I want to bless you and my fellow man and that saddens you. Amazing.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    You truly are fucking stupid.

Gays make up oh roughly 10% of the population. Why do you think 10% of the population is going to get all 50 states to accept gay marriage as legal? Are you really to retarded to understand that you COULD sell having NO government marriage license at all and then each church could define marriage however they want?

Oh, but you just keep screaming the same thing over and over.
    Incorrect , ALL GLBT folks make up less a % than the Jewish American Populace . more like 3 to 4 % Tops Nationally