Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Why not call it a truce? Understand she was trying to be light hearted aka humorous. I give you my word that she defended you as a member here LONG before you got angry with here. She DEFINITELY never meant to even imply that you stalked her in real life or outside this board. And yes, stalking has a totally different meaning on message boards.

Or just let it go. Know that she doesn't TRULY believe you stalk her, but was taking your being annoyed with her, and making a funny about it. Then you took it and ran, and ran, and ran, and ran, and ran just like Forrest Gump did in the movie.

As for fitting in - there is no "trying". You simply post in a manner that you wish to be treated. It may not happen instantly, but the overwhelming majority of members here will treat you in the manner in which you treat them.

Nice post. Abbey is lucky to have you as a friend. I can't be other than how I am. I'm working on myself alot but it's not fast enough for the demands of this board. My bad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why not call it a truce? Understand she was trying to be light hearted aka humorous. I give you my word that she defended you as a member here LONG before you got angry with here. She DEFINITELY never meant to even imply that you stalked her in real life or outside this board. And yes, stalking has a totally different meaning on message boards.

Or just let it go. Know that she doesn't TRULY believe you stalk her, but was taking your being annoyed with her, and making a funny about it. Then you took it and ran, and ran, and ran, and ran, and ran just like Forrest Gump did in the movie.

As for fitting in - there is no "trying". You simply post in a manner that you wish to be treated. It may not happen instantly, but the overwhelming majority of members here will treat you in the manner in which you treat them.
    If you go back and read her list of interpretations of my posts, you will see that Abbey was NOT trying to be light hearted. She was angry. I may have misundstood what she meant by stalking but I didn't misinterpret her intention to be hurtful.

She interpreted my posts to mean that "she is a bad person" so she retaliated to make me a "bad person".

I don't think she's a "bad person" at all. I had my eyes opened as to how right wing she is the day I was banned. I didn't know that about her.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Song View Post
    If you go back and read her list of interpretations of my posts, you will see that Abbey was NOT trying to be light hearted. She was angry. I may have misundstood what she meant by stalking but I didn't misinterpret her intention to be hurtful.

She interpreted my posts to mean that "she is a bad person" so she retaliated to make me a "bad person".

I don't think she's a "bad person" at all. I had my eyes opened as to how right wing she is the day I was banned. I didn't know that about her.
    "Just when I thought I was out, they reel me back in" - hilarious from Silvio Dante on Sopranos. That's what I'm reminded of. Outside of that, just let it go, please.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/242H7F8DKHA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Jesus on this one, because getting crucified was part of his plan. I mean, he clearly knew it was coming, understood it to be horrific, and continued on that path on purpose for the greater goal that he understood to be worth his sacrifice.
    True dat. Buddha was always searching for the best path. Jesus knew the best path, for himself and his followers.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Just when I thought I was out, they reel me back in" - hilarious from Silvio Dante on Sopranos. That's what I'm reminded of. Outside of that, just let it go, please.

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/242H7F8DKHA" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
    Nice of you to drop it but the girls aren't. I've got Abbey and now Kath on my ass.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll let all you "Christians are superior" have your view. You're all so much smarter.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Nice of you to drop it but the girls aren't. I've got Abbey and now Kath on my ass.
    Go post in another thread. Posts some jokes, recipes... Find some friendly posts in the forum lounge and contribute, post some music...

No time for drama for me, I'm STARVING. I feel like Obama and I'm going to go eat my dog now. Or maybe Pork Chops. I forget what the recipe stated.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'll let all you "Christians are superior" have your view. You're all so much smarter.
    I'm smarter than Buddha, but not because I'm Catholic, I just am, and I can prove it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Go post in another thread. Posts some jokes, recipes... Find some friendly posts in the forum lounge and contribute, post some music...

No time for drama for me, I'm STARVING. I feel like Obama and I'm going to go eat my dog now. Or maybe Pork Chops. I forget what the recipe stated.
    I do have some chops I need to cook.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No, I'll just get off altogether. I'm know I'm nuts right now, that's just the way it is. If can only post when I'm sane that won't be very often these days. I think you're a sweet man, Jim. Very kind.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    I do have some chops I need to cook.
    Me too, plus I gotta pickup the woman at the train station. A man's work is never done!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Me too, plus I gotta pickup the woman at the train station. A man's work is never done!

I procrastinate too. I think our wives would get along.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Odds are you are interpreting Abbey all wrong, it's not her style to go ape shit on anyone not harassing her.

I don't think you understand my posting at all, that doesn't bother me. There are times though that I think you DO understand and choose to be mean, which you have repeatedly called me for doing to you. I can be sarcastic, but I've not been hateful and not vulgar. You cannot say the same.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dorothy, you could have cut this thread off at the legs with a bit of humor and not got everyone mad at you a long time ago if you would have just played it right.

Abbey says you're stalking her and no thanks she's hetero. You reply " only until i catch you then you'll turn lesbian" Everyone laughs, you have the upper hand, thread moves on.

Geez

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So you went out and hired one?