Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Song View Post
    I have no problem with partisan stuff. I have a problem with newsources that are not newssources but entertainment
    "people like me" huh. That's prejudice speaking
    Honestly, we do have trouble with partisan writing, especially when it's our own side doing it. And that wasn't prejudice, it was a judgment, but it was based on what he has learned of you in posting with you over time.

Prejudice is when you immediately jump on someone cause they're a liberal, or a conservative, not when you make a judgment, right or wrong, about a person based on a great length of communication with them. It's still judging, it's just not prejudice.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

obviously true....
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have no problem with partisan stuff. I have a problem with newsources that are not newssources but entertainment
    "people like me" huh. That's prejudice speaking
    Look , if YOU can't discern the difference between Fox News's Op Ed shows and their News shows, that is YOUR problem. Watch Neal Cavuto do the news and tell me he is biased at all. Just as an example.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Honestly, we do have trouble with partisan writing, especially when it's our own side doing it. And that wasn't prejudice, it was a judgment, but it was based on what he has learned of you in posting with you over time.

Prejudice is when you immediately jump on someone cause they're a liberal, or a conservative, not when you make a judgment, right or wrong, about a person based on a great length of communication with them. It's still judging, it's just not prejudice.

Try letting CH answer the questions I put to him.

What impresses me most about this forum and the people who post here is that you're all unpindownable in some ways. That makes it interesting.

You've got your perceptions of me. That's judging. You and CH think I'm THAT kind of a person, whatever THAT is.

Then you make me all wrong about everything I post. It's not even my postings, it's more than that. It's that you think you know what kind of a person I am.

You don't.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Try letting CH answer the questions I put to him.

What impresses me most about this forum and the people who post here is that you're all unpindownable in some ways. That makes it interesting.

You've got your perceptions of me. That's judging. You and CH think I'm THAT kind of a person, whatever THAT is.

Then you make me all wrong about everything I post. It's not even my postings, it's more than that. It's that you think you know what kind of a person I am.

You don't.
    Read what I actually wrote, WS, and come back to me when you understand what the words mean in context. And perhaps if you would ever actually engage the discussion, as opposed to the above sentiments, we might see something happen about people coming over to your way of thinking more, but no, instead it's always this sort of response.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Read what I actually wrote, WS, and come back to me when you understand what the words mean in context. And perhaps if you would ever actually engage the discussion, as opposed to the above sentiments, we might see something happen about people coming over to your way of thinking more, but no, instead it's always this sort of response.
    I'm sorry you feel that way.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I find that, as a conservative, I'm actually angrier with the Right Wing extremists like Coulter and Hannity. I think this is likely because I know that when I say I'm conservative, they're the first images that pop into peoples' minds, like those Westboro Baptist Church assholes who are making it harder to be a Christian and get any respect.
    I've the same problem, sometimes I've been negged for saying the rightwingers can be nutters. Of course those that criticize seem to be blind to the fact that I think that far left nutters are much more dangerous. No, I'm not in denial about 'survivalists' types of groups, then again, they are rarely heard from. Not so the rapists, murderers, thieves, and the property destruction on the left.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Only a RWer would think their nutters LESS dangerous than RW nutters.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Only a RWer would think their nutters LESS dangerous than RW nutters.
    Only a nutter would make such a completely nonsensical post.

Read it....
    ‎'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking, friendo?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I've the same problem, sometimes I've been negged for saying the rightwingers can be nutters. Of course those that criticize seem to be blind to the fact that I think that far left nutters are much more dangerous. No, I'm not in denial about 'survivalists' types of groups, then again, they are rarely heard from. Not so the rapists, murderers, thieves, and the property destruction on the left.
    Any form of extremism is of course bad, but I think for their ability to be lessened in the political arena, we need to start calling our own more. I mean, look at the Thrive movie, it's clearly got a conservative libertarian bent to it, and if you look at my political persuasion, it should be right up my alley, but I see it the same way I see "An Inconvenient Truth", as well meaning, but dishonest rhetoric for an agenda that twists or fudges facts in order to make its point.
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I see "An Inconvenient Truth", as well meaning
    You truly believe the EnviroNazi movement is well meaning?

It MAY have been when it started, but as soon as the USSR collapsed the pro communist/Marxist hard left infiltrated and has now taken over the whole thing.

It's no coincidence we never heard much about global warming until the late 80s-early 90s.

Understand, I am talking about the leadership, not making a blanket statement about the rank and file folks out there whose motive truly is saving the planet.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anton Chigurh View Post
    You truly believe the EnviroNazi movement is well meaning?

It MAY have been when it started, but as soon as the USSR collapsed the pro communist/Marxist hard left infiltrated and has now taken over the whole thing.

It's no coincidence we never heard much about global warming until the late 80s-early 90s.

Understand, I am talking about the leadership, not making a blanket statement about the rank and file folks out there whose motive truly is saving the planet.
    Meaning well, and doing good are completely different things. Remember "The Road to Hell is paved with good intentions". Some leaders are likely playing for their own gain, in power or politics, but really, most are genuinely well meaning. Unfortunately, that does absolutely nothing to change the outcome of their actions.

So, what, plutonium didn't exist until we discovered it, or something? America wasn't real until Europeans started landing here? We've been learning new things about the Earth all the time. The problem that the environmental movement really has is its complete inability to acknowledge the huge strides we have made in this country, continually treating companies at large as Captain Planet villains that are hell bent on destroying the planet.
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Any form of extremism is of course bad, but I think for their ability to be lessened in the political arena, we need to start calling our own more. I mean, look at the Thrive movie, it's clearly got a conservative libertarian bent to it, and if you look at my political persuasion, it should be right up my alley, but I see it the same way I see "An Inconvenient Truth", as well meaning, but dishonest rhetoric for an agenda that twists or fudges facts in order to make its point.
    I've not seen "Thrive." I've seen "An Inconvenient Truth" more times than I can stand. AIT is only a propaganda movie for the ignorant, the target group of the production.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Meaning well, and doing good are completely different things.
    No kidding.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I find that, as a conservative, I'm actually angrier with the Right Wing extremists like Coulter and Hannity. I think this is likely because I know that when I say I'm conservative, they're the first images that pop into peoples' minds, like those Westboro Baptist Church assholes who are making it harder to be a Christian and get any respect.
    That's OK, DS. When I think of liberal women I immediately equate them with Pelosi and Boxer, two of the most progressive liberal women around.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.