Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Jim, a clarification if you please. Only ONE person here is making threats OCA; which further attests to the unknown member that threats aren't the norm here.

Whoever you are please don't lump us all in with OCA, he's in a class all by himself.
    OCA and class are words that should never inhabit the same sentence.
    I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. -- Susan B. Anthony

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Wish'd I could Jimmy, just got some juicy stuff though, gotta figure out what do to do with it.

Besides revenge is the single most important thing in life.
    You know I allow a lot, but just can the threats and don't even think of going outside the cage with the fighting - but if in here - have at it! You KNOW how I feel about that.

Oh, and you ain't got juicy nothing, fucker!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    You know I allow a lot, but just can the threats and don't even think of going outside the cage with the fighting - but if in here - have at it! You KNOW how I feel about that.

Oh I'm not threatening!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Its a good thing you nor your wife are lawyers(even though you claim the wife as one), you'd go broke.
    Actually stupid, what you are accusing me of is libel, not slander.

How do you prove libel?

How to prove libel

There are several ways a person must go about proving that libel has taken place. For example, in the United States, the person first must prove that the statement was false. Second, that person must prove that the statement caused harm. And, third, they must prove that the statement was made without adequate research into the truthfulness of the statement. These steps are for an ordinary citizen. In the case of a celebrity or public official trying to prove libel, they must prove the first three steps, and must (in the United States) prove the statement was made with the intent to do harm, or with reckless disregard for the truth. Usually specifically referred to as "proving malice".[13]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamat...to_prove_libel

Oh look, you would have to prove EXACTLY what I stated you would have to prove.

You're a complete tool OCA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

Unless you count his juicy, bloody pussy which is bleeding profusely at the moment.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

This thread has some of the most complete and foul bullshit I've seen in a long time. OCA and CH - you guys..I swear it's like spoiled brat kids on the short bus.

Grow the fuck up.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

What a gem of a thread, completely infested with OCA's lies. He probably can't turn on his PC without help and wants to make claims of hacking. He also claims elsewhere that I share stuff with him, and in this thread makes similar claims about CH's email and such. I'll give him $500 if he can share the email he wants to infer I gave him.

I still don't know who the picture is of that he tried to pass off as his own. Sad that someone can be that homely that they would need to find someone better looking to pass off as themselves. I guess if you had 9 chins you might do similar.

And regardless of his claims and lies, he outright states that this is a picture of him as well, I believe with his midget lover:

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock