Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    You're a loon.

Did Bush likewise invade A-stan to put us in debt? No? Oh............
    You call me a loon when its apparent that you believe the idiot that has spent over 5 trillion in less than 4 years has no intention of doing harm to this nation. Even with the easily to find info on his marxist radical ideology so readily available!
    I could easily make the same charge back but will not stoop that low.. not yet...
    I didnt mention Bush, why do you?
    The subject is A-stan and obama.. not Bush...
    Tell us why obama keeps us there then?--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    Afraid someone will shoot your knee caps off ?
    First, my reasons are my own damn business.
    If that doesnt suit your fancy tough shit..
    I'm not on trial here this is just a message board not an inquisition..
    Want to disagree with my views fine but smartazz replies arent the way to go..
    Only thing in this word that I'm afraid of in this stage of my life is the sorry future obama has planned for my kids and grandkids .
    You would be too if you opened your eyes a bit more..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    You call me a loon when its apparent that you believe the idiot that has spent over 5 trillion in less than 4 years has no intention of doing harm to this nation. Even with the easily to find info on his marxist radical ideology so readily available!
    I could easily make the same charge back but will not stoop that low.. not yet...
    I didnt mention Bush, why do you?
    The subject is A-stan and obama.. not Bush...
    Tell us why obama keeps us there then?--Tyr
    no sir, I called you a loon for believing that further debt is Obama's goal in A Stan. By the way, he is doing the RIGHT thing there and listening to his MILITARY advisers re: timelines and such for certain goals.

I brought up Bush because it stands to reason that if money is the only reason Obama has us in A stan then money could be the only reason Bush got us involved in the first place.

As for why we are involved there in the now, I've already said. He and Bush were and are both under the mistaken impression that we can prop up a democracy there further stabilizing the region. That's actually an institutional misconception our government has suffered with for decades and isn't Obama's fault.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

First, my reasons are my own damn business.
    If that doesnt suit your fancy tough shit..
    I'm not on trial here this is just a message board not an inquisition..
    Want to disagree with my views fine but smartazz replies arent the way to go..
    Only thing in this word that I'm afraid of in this stage of my life is the sorry future obama has planned for my kids and grandkids .
    You would be too if you opened your eyes a bit more..-Tyr
    You advocate that we dump Obama because you know things yet won't share them---that's right up there with hacks.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

no sir, I called you a loon for believing that further debt is Obama's goal in A Stan. By the way, he is doing the RIGHT thing there and listening to his MILITARY advisers re: timelines and such for certain goals.

I brought up Bush because it stands to reason that if money is the only reason Obama has us in A stan then money could be the only reason Bush got us involved in the first place.

As for why we are involved there in the now, I've already said. He and Bush were and are both under the mistaken impression that we can prop up a democracy there further stabilizing the region. That's actually an institutional misconception our government has suffered with for decades and isn't Obama's fault.
    Obama's reason for keeping us there doesnt have to be in line with Bush's reason for getting us there. In fact, it actually doesnt. I'm convinced he sees it much like his fellow Dems do - a huge money sinking rathole. And thats enough reason for him to keep it going because racking up trillion dollar debts serves the purposes of his true agenda.
    You keep calling me a --loon-- and I will just have to face the truth that you are either very naieve or else very ignorant. ignorant= (lack of knowledge)--Tyr
    His military advisors undoubtedly gave him similiar advice/info that you repeated but that isnt necessarily why he chose to continue there. I think he chose to continue there because it is a huge sinkhole that will drain hundreds of billions and reap not a damn thing except a lot of our guy's deaths. For the ROE's point to a very flawed policy and future outlook by obama admin .. Of course nobody is truely told why obama makes the decisions that he does. Certainly wouldnt be told if he deliberately intends harm to the nation. Which he does..
    By the way, Bush wanted to prop up democracy there , obama prefes muslim advancement by any means possible -- a huge ffkking difference!--Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Obama's reason for keeping us there doesnt have to be in line with Bush's reason for getting us there. In fact, it actually doesnt. I'm convinced he sees it much like his fellow Dems do - a huge money sinking rathole. And thats enough reason for him to keep it going because racking up trillion dollar debts serves the purposes of his true agenda.
    You keep calling me a --loon-- and I will just have to face the truth that you are either very naieve or else very ignorant. ignorant= (lack of knowledge)--Tyr
    His military advisors undoubtedly gave him similiar advice/info that you repeated but that isnt necessarily why he chose to continue there. I think he chose to continue there because it is a huge sinkhole that will drain hundreds of billions and reap not a damn thing except a lot of our guy's deaths. For the ROE's point to a very flawed policy and future outlook by obama admin .. Of course nobody is truely told why obama makes the decisions that he does. Certainly wouldnt be told if he deliberately intends harm to the nation. Which he does..
    By the way, Bush wanted to prop up democracy there , obama prefes muslim advancement by any means possible -- a huge ffkking difference!--Tyr
    Translation:

I hate Obama and so am justified in completely making shit up to further impugn him.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

You advocate that we dump Obama because you know things yet won't share them---that's right up there with hacks.
    I prefer being right up there bub. Who tha ffkk do you think you are ? Some judge about to sentence me for a crime.. Step down off that highhorse cowboy. I didnt advocate that you do a damn thing except make up your own mind.. For that you can think me a fool , a liar or stupid but what you dont get and don't have is authority to demand that I speak anymore precisely than I already have. Nobody gets to tell me how to frame my posts here except admin by its rules which are already established..
    You'll learn that I simply don't play that kind of shit.. Not here, not now, not ever..-Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Translation:

I hate Obama and so am justified in completely making shit up to further impugn him.
    Say genius, how many other ffking languages do you speak??--Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wrong... he is staying there because the polls probably tell him it's in his best interest politically. If he was taking a beating (like GWB did). We would have been out of there long ago. Everything Obama does is geared toward popularity and his re election...period.
    Last edited by Shadow; 06-09-2012 at 05:08 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I prefer being right up there bub. Who tha ffkk do you think you are ? Some judge about to sentence me for a crime.. Step down off that highhorse cowboy. I didnt advocate that you do a damn thing except make up your own mind.. For that you can think me a fool , a liar or stupid but what you dont get and don't have is authority to demand that I speak anymore precisely than I already have. Nobody gets to tell me how to frame my posts here except admin by its rules which are already established..
    You'll learn that I simply don't play that kind of shit.. Not here, not now, not ever..-Tyr
    I always make up my own mind but thanks for the advice, pard.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Wrong... he is staying there because the polls probably tell him it's in his best interest politically. If he was taking a beating (like GWB did). We would have been out of there long ago. Everything Obama does is geared toward popularity and his re election...period.
    http://www.newsmax.com/US/ABC-Washin...3/12/id/432191

Simply not true Shadow. Obama doesn't care what the avg American wants, not on this or any other topic. He is an ideologue and believes he knows what's best for all of us. Which is ENTIRELY different than saying he wants us in debt.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Simply not true Shadow. Obama doesn't care what the avg American wants, not on this or any other topic. He is an ideologue and believes he knows what's best for all of us. Which is ENTIRELY different than saying he wants us in debt.
    He's a politician who wants to keep his job. Simple as that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Exactly. Message board debates are not games. We don't play with hidden cards here. If you don't want to reveal your reasoning, fine. But don't say "I have my reasons" and then not reveal them.

We should have left Afghanistan a couple of years ago. The U.S. should have ZERO presence anyplace in the Middle East. It's not our fight. The area has been unstable for centuries and will always be such, with or without our presence.
    Obviously getting our tails kicked in Viet Nam taught us nothing about meddling in the affairs of others. But I am guessing that there will always be hawkish factions who believe the U.S. should be the world's police force.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Exactly. Message board debates are not games. We don't play with hidden cards here. If you don't want to reveal your reasoning, fine. But don't say "I have my reasons" and then not reveal them.

We should have left Afghanistan a couple of years ago. The U.S. should have ZERO presence anyplace in the Middle East. It's not our fight. The area has been unstable for centuries and will always be such, with or without our presence.
    Obviously getting our tails kicked in Viet Nam taught us nothing about meddling in the affairs of others. But I am guessing that there will always be hawkish factions who believe the U.S. should be the world's police force.
    Got our tails kicked ? Not hardly.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No he is not. Which is why...when he thinks it's beneficial to do so...he plays to the christians...later to the gay community....the unions etc. It's the reason he played to the anti war crowd so heavily during the last election,and now tries to paint the republican's as anti military. He has to integrity...therefore... is not an ideologue. He would have to stand for something (even when things get tough) to be an ideologue. He doesn't...and won't.